Windows 10: Bluetooth - How to install it

Discus and support Bluetooth - How to install it in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Long, long threads about the 2015 / 2016 "bug" that Bluetooth would not be banished from Action Center, etc., BUT my laptop does not show BT in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by muymalestado, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Bluetooth - How to install it

Long, long threads about the 2015 / 2016 "bug" that Bluetooth would not be banished from Action Center, etc., BUT my laptop does not show BT in the Device Manager and I seem unable to download a driver from the mfg. (Acer) and install that.

This Acer laptop came with Win7 - at the appropriate moment it was upgraded to Win10 x64 Home, and is now ver 1607, OS build 14343.1480.

Instead of worrying about how to shut off Bluetooth I have discovered a useful BT device which also wants to be connected to USB (which I understand is normal) so I want to install BT.

I have downloaded Acer drivers, so called, which will not load.

The Device manager has no entry for Bluetooth, at all. There are 2 Bluetooth local services listed, one is Handsfree Service and the other Support Service. Neither is running. The Support Service reports no dependencies - Handsfree is dependent upon Support. Both will not start.

Is there something I have missed in this process?

Thank you.

:)

muymalestado, Jul 16, 2017

2. How to install app

on the store my phone lumia 620

[Moved from Internet Explorer 10]

how to install app, Jul 16, 2017
  3. nokia lumia 710 bluetooth plays music but phone does not work on toyota

Thank you for your reply Mark.
    I tried the phone with a bluetooth headset Motorola H700 that works with other phones and it did not work with the Nokia Lumia. I can hear the phone ringing through the ear piece/headset but no conversation can be heard.
    It is a Windows phone 7.5 and the OS version is 7.108773.98
    The car is a toyota corolla 2013 and it has the following bluetooth specifications:
    Ver. 1.1, or higher (recommended: Ver. 2.1+EDR or higher. It supports the following profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, PBAP and OPP that the phone does not support. Phones like Samsung Galaxy works on the car. I never used this phone with bluetooth considering
    that it is my wife's phone.
    I just updated the phone minutes ago and I tried it again but it did not work.
    Thank you so much for your help
    J.E.

how to do it, Jul 16, 2017
  4. Bluetooth - How to install it

OK. I guess I have searched enough now to accept that Bluetooth will not be found without a dongle.

muymalestado, Jul 16, 2017
Thema:

Bluetooth - How to install it

1. Bluetooth - How to install it - Similar Threads - Bluetooth install

2. How do I install Bluetooth on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Bluetooth on my pc: I can’t figured out what driver to Install for my Dell Precision T1700. Which driver is best? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-bluetooth-on-my-pc/79d7ef4e-5d3f-43e6-af6b-21599b967878
  3. How do I install Bluetooth on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install Bluetooth on my pc: I can’t figured out what driver to Install for my Dell Precision T1700. Which driver is best? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-bluetooth-on-my-pc/79d7ef4e-5d3f-43e6-af6b-21599b967878
  4. How do I install Bluetooth on my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..: When I click wifi, sound and battery there is no Bluetooth symbol and I can't connect any devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-and-install-my-bluetooth-drivers-i/c85d495b-0f6d-43e9-b03b-23039ae581e0
  6. How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..

How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..: When I click wifi, sound and battery there is no Bluetooth symbol and I can't connect any devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-and-install-my-bluetooth-drivers-i/c85d495b-0f6d-43e9-b03b-23039ae581e0
  7. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...: My device doesn't have Bluetooth but when I am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening.And How do i find my full model of my desktops Bluetooth adapter to find the correct driver....
  8. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...: My device doesn't have Bluetooth but when I am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening.And How do i find my full model of my desktops Bluetooth adapter to find the correct driver....
  9. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Bluetooth won't pair after clean install of Windows 11.

Bluetooth won't pair after clean install of Windows 11.: Had a corruption issue and had to perform a clean reinstall of win 11.Had no problem discovering and connecting my usb dongle to my Sony headphones prior to reinstall.Since the install and through subsequent updates, it will not connect for more than a moment and often fails...