Windows 10: bluetooth? how to play a song or video from PC to phone and vice versa

Discus and support bluetooth? how to play a song or video from PC to phone and vice versa in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I dont have a clue. I was able to pair a note 8 to a win10 pc, what next? 174808 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sdowney717, Feb 23, 2021.

1. bluetooth? how to play a song or video from PC to phone and vice versa

I dont have a clue. I was able to pair a note 8 to a win10 pc, what next?

:)

sdowney717, Feb 23, 2021

2. How to transfer songs to phone Windows 10

hai,

Thank you for your reply, what i need is i want to play songs from my phone to my pc using bluetooth or wifi

( hear phone songs through computer speakers). and I want to remote control my phone using my pc and vice versa, i am using xperia c3 mobile and HP-15-af114au model laptop. this feature is available on windows 7 os.

mukeshrajs, Feb 23, 2021
  3. How do i sync songs

• There isn't a windows phone companion app on Linux as of now. So you won't be able to sync anything.
    • If you wish to transfer songs from phone to Ubuntu and vice versa you can try two things.
    • 1. You could connect the phone and see if becomes visible on file explorer.
    • 2. I was about to suggest that you connect your phone's SD card to the computer and just now realised that you have a 920. So, that one suggestion is all I have for now.

Jay_answers, Feb 23, 2021
  4. bluetooth? how to play a song or video from PC to phone and vice versa

using my nokia 6111 to get songs and pics to a from my pc

although i have got the nokia pc suite do i need abny other cables connnections to use bluetooth with my pc or to download songs and pics from phone to pc and vice versa im new to all this you see

angie1981---01, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

bluetooth? how to play a song or video from PC to phone and vice versa

1. bluetooth? how to play a song or video from PC to phone and vice versa - Similar Threads - bluetooth play song

2. Phone Link keeps disconnecting from my phone or vice versa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link keeps disconnecting from my phone or vice versa: Why is this problem still happening. It's 2024 now and I see it has been going on since 2022. I need to use phone link for my work and it keeps on getting disconnected. What is the problem? Getting very old....
  3. Phone Link keeps disconnecting from my phone or vice versa

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link keeps disconnecting from my phone or vice versa: Why is this problem still happening. It's 2024 now and I see it has been going on since 2022. I need to use phone link for my work and it keeps on getting disconnected. What is the problem? Getting very old....
  4. Phone Link keeps disconnecting from my phone or vice versa: Solved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link keeps disconnecting from my phone or vice versa: Solved: I have found a solution which solved the problem of Phone Link app continually disconnecting. I will present my solution with a series of images showing the steps:First make sure Phone Link is running. Then on the keyboard, press the Win + x keys and select 'Installed apps' :...
  5. Phone Link keeps disconnecting from my phone or vice versa: Solved

Phone Link keeps disconnecting from my phone or vice versa: Solved: I have found a solution which solved the problem of Phone Link app continually disconnecting. I will present my solution with a series of images showing the steps:First make sure Phone Link is running. Then on the keyboard, press the Win + x keys and select 'Installed apps' :...
  6. Phone Link keeps disconnecting from my phone or vice versa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link keeps disconnecting from my phone or vice versa: Phone is connected to the same WiFi network as my computer and Bluetooth is paired and connected. Occasionally, when I reactivate a running Phone Link app from the taskbar, it reconnects or tries to my phone. What settings to I need to adjust to keep the phone attached when...
  7. Phone Link keeps disconnecting from my phone or vice versa

Phone Link keeps disconnecting from my phone or vice versa: Phone is connected to the same WiFi network as my computer and Bluetooth is paired and connected. Occasionally, when I reactivate a running Phone Link app from the taskbar, it reconnects or tries to my phone. What settings to I need to adjust to keep the phone attached when...
  8. Phone Link Messages show as new on phone even after read on PC, and vice versa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Messages show as new on phone even after read on PC, and vice versa: With the old Your Phone app, when I receive and read a text message on my PC then look at my phone later, the message app doesn't show that I still have unread messages which is what I wanted it to do. But with the new Phone Link app, when I receive and read a text message on...
  9. Phone Link Messages show as new on phone even after read on PC, and vice versa

Phone Link Messages show as new on phone even after read on PC, and vice versa: With the old Your Phone app, when I receive and read a text message on my PC then look at my phone later, the message app doesn't show that I still have unread messages which is what I wanted it to do. But with the new Phone Link app, when I receive and read a text message on...
  10. How to change a USB Stick from Pro to Home and vice Versa

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to change a USB Stick from Pro to Home and vice Versa: Hi, there is one thing I do not unmderstand when creating a USB Stick using the Media Creation Tool: I can have both flavors, i.e. x64 and x86 on one Stick, but not Home and Pro, why? I thought this is simply a flag that can be set. My task: I have to update several PCs...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how i can run bluetooth for pc in win10pro