Windows 10: bluetooth? how to play a song or video from PC to phone and vice versa

Discus and support bluetooth? how to play a song or video from PC to phone and vice versa in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I dont have a clue. I was able to pair a note 8 to a win10 pc, what next? 174808 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sdowney717, Feb 23, 2021.

1. bluetooth? how to play a song or video from PC to phone and vice versa

I dont have a clue. I was able to pair a note 8 to a win10 pc, what next?

:)

sdowney717, Feb 23, 2021

2. How to transfer songs to phone Windows 10

hai,

Thank you for your reply, what i need is i want to play songs from my phone to my pc using bluetooth or wifi

( hear phone songs through computer speakers). and I want to remote control my phone using my pc and vice versa, i am using xperia c3 mobile and HP-15-af114au model laptop. this feature is available on windows 7 os.

mukeshrajs, Feb 23, 2021
  3. How do i sync songs

• There isn't a windows phone companion app on Linux as of now. So you won't be able to sync anything.
    • If you wish to transfer songs from phone to Ubuntu and vice versa you can try two things.
    • 1. You could connect the phone and see if becomes visible on file explorer.
    • 2. I was about to suggest that you connect your phone's SD card to the computer and just now realised that you have a 920. So, that one suggestion is all I have for now.

Jay_answers, Feb 23, 2021
  4. bluetooth? how to play a song or video from PC to phone and vice versa

using my nokia 6111 to get songs and pics to a from my pc

although i have got the nokia pc suite do i need abny other cables connnections to use bluetooth with my pc or to download songs and pics from phone to pc and vice versa im new to all this you see

angie1981---01, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

bluetooth? how to play a song or video from PC to phone and vice versa

1. bluetooth? how to play a song or video from PC to phone and vice versa - Similar Threads - bluetooth play song

2. Remote Desktop, cannot connect from Pro to Home, but vice versa

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop, cannot connect from Pro to Home, but vice versa: I currently have two PCs, one running Win10Pro the other running Win10Home. So I wanted to try and use the remote desktop but when I remote into the Home pc from the Pro pc I get a cannot connect message with the typical 3 reasons remote access to the server is not enable,...
  3. How to change a Standard user to Administrator account & vice versa

in Windows 10 News
    How to change a Standard user to Administrator account & vice versa: [ATTACH]Windows 10 users can operate their system as Administrators or Standard users. The main […] This article How to change a Standard user to Administrator account & vice versa first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Xbox App - Friend Not Appearing Online (and Vice Versa)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox App - Friend Not Appearing Online (and Vice Versa): My friend and I are friends on Xbox and both have the PC app that we use to game. However he never appears online to me and I never appear online to him. We have unfriended/refriended and uninstalled/reinstalled multiple times but still no luck. It's a PITA as we have to use...
  5. Invert the mouse x with y axis and vice versa

in Windows 10 Customization
    Invert the mouse x with y axis and vice versa: It is possible to change the x axis with y axis and vice versa?I want to make my mouse movement of up become left, down become right, right become up, left become down. I want to do this so that I can use the left click of the mouse with my thumb conviniently...
  6. Maximized window overlapping taskbar (or vice versa)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Maximized window overlapping taskbar (or vice versa): Hi People, Ever since i switched back to windows, this overlap has been bugging me. It's not killing but.it.IS.there! Searched the web like many others but couldn't find a solution, merely, a work-around or temporary solution. Things like autohide taskbar on/off. Place...
  7. copy data from office outlook 2010 to 2007 and then vice versa

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    copy data from office outlook 2010 to 2007 and then vice versa: i m facing the following problems in win 10 64 bit microsoft office outlook 2010 : 1. repeated prompts for password despite putting the right password in 2010/ 2. i want to transfer data from 2010 outlook to 2007 outlook same Email ID. I signed in simultaneously in 2007...
  8. Headphones recognized as speakers and vice versa...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones recognized as speakers and vice versa...: I've had this problem for a while now. It has corrected itself in the past but the latest update has brought this up again. What would be the most painless way of correcting this issue. Running troubleshooter does nothing. It would mean a lot to get this fixed as painlessly...
  9. Japanese applications on English Windows 10 and vice-versa

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Japanese applications on English Windows 10 and vice-versa: I would like to know if I can install and run Japanese applications on an English-based version of Windows 10. This was not possible on any version up to and including Windows 8. The best one would hope for was to change the default language of menus, etc. For example, in...
  10. How to change a USB Stick from Pro to Home and vice Versa

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to change a USB Stick from Pro to Home and vice Versa: Hi, there is one thing I do not unmderstand when creating a USB Stick using the Media Creation Tool: I can have both flavors, i.e. x64 and x86 on one Stick, but not Home and Pro, why? I thought this is simply a flag that can be set. My task: I have to update several PCs...