Windows 10: Bluetooth: I can't connect my Airpods to my laptop

Discus and support Bluetooth: I can't connect my Airpods to my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't connect my Airpods to my laptop. The General instructions are not working, and it does not show give my the option to turn Bluetooth on. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BugBug1, Mar 23, 2020.

1. BugBug1 Win User

Bluetooth: I can't connect my Airpods to my laptop

I can't connect my Airpods to my laptop. The General instructions are not working, and it does not show give my the option to turn Bluetooth on. Is there anyone who knows how to fix this?

:)

BugBug1, Mar 23, 2020

2. Bluetooth keeps re-connecting my airpods...

To whom it may concern,

I've always had so many issues with bluetooth on windows, but this recent one is extremely irritating. The airpods on my windows 10 bluetooth keeps wanting to auto connect to my PC. Every time I connect it to my mac, it just automatically decides to connect
    itself back to my pc 30 seconds later. The only way of stopping this is by disconnecting the airpods manually on my pc before connecting to my laptop or phone. If the airpods are connected to the pc, and I then decide I want to connect it to something else,
    I always have to disconnect it on my pc first. Why does windows have priority over this device as appose to my phone or macbook? Rebooting my laptop also automatically connects the airpods without asking. You'd think that connecting the airpods to another
    device would automatically disable it on the previous device.

Regards,

Liam

LiamMunday, May 26, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 26, 2020
  4. robocop Win User

Bluetooth AirPods (first world problems)

Hi,

I use Apple AirPods between my desktop, laptop and mobile. Due to recent times and increases in video conferencing I'm now frequently switching between each audio source. .

Sometimes I can't remember which one I am currently connected to. Before each call/video I have to go in to settings, check if I'm connected, and if not connect to airpods. It's far too many annoying clicks repeated many times throughout the day (my first world problem).

Please is there a registry hack (or other method) which I can just run to instantly initiate bluetooth connectivity from my win 10 machines to airpods. One quick click would make my world so much better!

Thank you

Matt

robocop, May 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth: I can't connect my Airpods to my laptop - Similar Threads - Bluetooth can't connect

2. I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  3. Hi, I can't seem to find my bluetooth. I can't connect my bluetooth device to my laptop....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I can't seem to find my bluetooth. I can't connect my bluetooth device to my laptop....: it only shows this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-cant-seem-to-find-my-bluetooth-i-cant-connect/92c12e17-5786-41fa-bf88-63d55e86b631
  4. Hi, I can't seem to find my bluetooth. I can't connect my bluetooth device to my laptop....

Hi, I can't seem to find my bluetooth. I can't connect my bluetooth device to my laptop....: it only shows this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-cant-seem-to-find-my-bluetooth-i-cant-connect/92c12e17-5786-41fa-bf88-63d55e86b631
  5. Hi, I can't seem to find my bluetooth. I can't connect my bluetooth device to my laptop....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. my bluetooth dongle not work like bluetooth laptop when i want connect my airpods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bluetooth dongle not work like bluetooth laptop when i want connect my airpods: Hi Everyone.I Have Problem For A Few Day, I Have A Airpods model=Caza G200 And a bluetooth dongle model= Bafo mbt 059 usb5.0 Version 5.0/Plug And PlayWhen I Connect my Airpods to my laptop bluetooth It Work Good In Stereo Mods And Hands-Free Ag Audio ModsSound And Mic If You...
  7. my bluetooth dongle not work like bluetooth laptop when i want connect my airpods

my bluetooth dongle not work like bluetooth laptop when i want connect my airpods: Hi Everyone.I Have Problem For A Few Day, I Have A Airpods model=Caza G200 And a bluetooth dongle model= Bafo mbt 059 usb5.0 Version 5.0/Plug And PlayWhen I Connect my Airpods to my laptop bluetooth It Work Good In Stereo Mods And Hands-Free Ag Audio ModsSound And Mic If You...
  8. my bluetooth dongle not work like bluetooth laptop when i want connect my airpods

9. Connecting my Airpods to my Dell laptop

Connecting my Airpods to my Dell laptop: Can you please advice how I can connect my Apple Airpods to my Dell laptop? Cant seem to connect thru Bluetooth. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/connecting-my-airpods-to-my-dell-laptop/f9a1546a-4252-4cd6-8ac4-c0ca3ee7693f
  10. why wont my airpods connect to bluetooth

why wont my airpods connect to bluetooth: why wont my airpods connect to the bluetooth is it because they are apple and not microsoft please someone help i need them for school...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can airpods connect to surface

2. air pods pro connected but not connected to computer

3. my dell laptop cannot coonect to my airpods

4. connect airpods windows 10 on a dell,
  5. airpods dell computer