Windows 10: Bluetooth icon bar missing

Discus and support Bluetooth icon bar missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot on/off Bluetooth as there is no icon/toggle for it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YanlingYap, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Bluetooth icon bar missing

I cannot on/off Bluetooth as there is no icon/toggle for it.

:)

YanlingYap, Nov 22, 2018

2. Bluetooth icon missing

Hi Peter,

The issue is quite unclear and incomplete for us to determine. We’d like to request for a clarification from your concerns for us to understand you better. To help us provide you an accurate answer, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Is the Bluetooth icon missing in the Action Center?
    • Is your Bluetooth device currently inserted?
    • Can we have a screenshot of the interface where your Bluetooth went missing?
    • Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver
      and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums
    to help you phrase and compose your concerns in complete detail to our community.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    battery icon on task bar

Hi Pete,

Windows 10 has a feature to personalize your task bar icons. To retrieve the missing battery icon on your taskbar, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right click on the taskbar and select Settings.
    • Under Notification Area, click Turn system icons on or off.
    • Look for Power and toggle Power to On. Your battery icon should appear in the system tray again.

Let us know if this worked.

Xylee Del, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Bluetooth icon bar missing

Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Right click on the task bar and you will get a popup menu.
    • Click on properties.
    • Under behavior of system icons select ON for volume icon, Date and Time icon and Battery icon to always show.
    • Click OK.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth icon bar missing

1. Bluetooth icon bar missing - Similar Threads - Bluetooth icon bar

2. bluetooth icon missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth icon missing: I use a Lenovo ThinkPad x131e. it's a second-hand device I bought with windows pre-installed. I can't turn Bluetooth on it seems to be missing. When I go to the action centre the bluetooth option is missing. there is a connect option but when i click that it says it can't...
  3. bluetooth icon missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth icon missing: I use a Lenovo ThinkPad x131e. it's a second-hand device I bought with windows pre-installed. I can't turn Bluetooth on it seems to be missing. When I go to the action centre the bluetooth option is missing. there is a connect option but when i click that it says it can't...
  4. bluetooth icon missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Bluetooth icon missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth icon missing: I accidentally deleted Bluetooth from my device. Now I can't see Bluetooth on/off icon anywhere on my pc. I was trying to connect my Bluetooth mouse watching a video on the internet. I am tired of doing everything. Please help me....
  6. Bluetooth icon missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth icon missing: I reinstalled Windows 10 and then when I tried to use Bluetooth, I spectated that the Bluetooth icon is missing and when I searched it everywhere I didn't find it. Then when I ran the troubleshoot for Bluetooth, it displays that Bluetooth is not available on my device. But...
  7. Missing bluetooth and icon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing bluetooth and icon: My bluetooth went missing last month from windows 10. Even in the control panel, no sign of bluetooth. Must be corrupted.How do I solve this problem? Thank you....
  8. missing bluetooth icon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    missing bluetooth icon: Missing bluetooth icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-bluetooth-icon/ff4101cc-199a-499b-83d8-9313e84042ec
  9. Icons missing in the search bar

in Cortana
    Icons missing in the search bar: I have installed a fresh copy of Windows 10, version 1809, on my Lenovo Legion y520 IKBN and everything works fine except the fact that the icons for the Windows apps don't show up properly. I have updated just yesterday to ver. 1903 hoping that an update will fix the...
  10. missing icons on task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    missing icons on task bar: Hello. I have tried to fix this on my own but every solution i find online and on YouTube did nothing to fix my issue. My Microsoft icons for edge, store, and mail are all just black spots. The buttons are still there because if I click there the program opens. any help...