Windows 10: Bluetooth Icon disappeared and has stopped working. Cannot download new Bluetooth drivers,...

Discus and support Bluetooth Icon disappeared and has stopped working. Cannot download new Bluetooth drivers,... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 11:My Bluetooth devices weren't able to connect to my PC not device issues, they work fine with my other devices and the Bluetooth on/off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Red Bandit, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Bluetooth Icon disappeared and has stopped working. Cannot download new Bluetooth drivers,...

Windows 11:My Bluetooth devices weren't able to connect to my PC not device issues, they work fine with my other devices and the Bluetooth on/off toggle button has vanished I have tried running the Bluetooth trouble shoot, which stated the device was not Bluetooth compatible which it was before. I then looked at Device manager and notice the icon for Bluetooth drivers was missing. I clicked "Show hidden devices" and saw all my Bluetooth drivers grayed out, unable to be updated, run, or edited. I have used Intel's downloads for new drivers I deleted the broke drivers and downloaded new one

:)

Red Bandit, Feb 6, 2023

2. Bluetooth help.

Hi thanks for all the replies, the funny thing the last one i had before installed the drivers and the software but the software stopped working about 3 weeks ago and it wouldn't install the sofware after that so I though it was broken hence getting the new ones which are the same as i had before. yes the bluetooth icon is in the Device Manager all it says is
    Bluetooth Radios
    Generic Bluetooth
    Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator
    and it is my new phone i want to conect to the Desktop PC.

If the drivers are there then i just need the software, any ideas of a good free one or a good one.

cookiemonster, Feb 6, 2023
  3. MeijdenB Win User
    Bluetooth drivers not retained

Due to a malfunction, the wireless module of my Dell XPS 15 had to be replaced. Since the replacement, I'm unable to use the bluetooth which is included on the same module (Intell AC9260). I've tried the drivers suggested by Windows as well as the manufacturer specific driver and the generic chipset driver. All with the same result: It will work after the installation, but will disappear after a reboot.

After booting my laptop the bluetooth device shows in Device Management as having a problem with error code 43: "windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (code 43)". I can run the problem solver for bluetooth and the device will function normally, until a reboot.

I've put in a new SSD to be able to run a clean install of Windows-10 or even an Ubuntu installation. In both cases the bluetooth works as expected. Which points in the direction of my current Windows installation having an issue somewhere. Any ideas or suggestions to further analyze and fix the issue are appreciated since a clean install at this moment is no option.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15
    Windows version: 1909 build 18363.900
    Wireless module: Intell Wireless AC-9260
    Bluetooth driver: Microsoft 10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild 160101.0800)

MeijdenB, Feb 6, 2023
  4. malware Win User

Bluetooth Icon disappeared and has stopped working. Cannot download new Bluetooth drivers,...

Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Feb 6, 2023
Thema:

Bluetooth Icon disappeared and has stopped working. Cannot download new Bluetooth drivers,...

1. Bluetooth Icon disappeared and has stopped working. Cannot download new Bluetooth drivers,... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Icon disappeared

2. Bluetooth Icon disappeared and has stopped working. Cannot download new Bluetooth drivers,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Icon disappeared and has stopped working. Cannot download new Bluetooth drivers,...: Windows 11:My Bluetooth devices weren't able to connect to my PC not device issues, they work fine with my other devices and the Bluetooth on/off toggle button has vanished I have tried running the Bluetooth trouble shoot, which stated the device was not Bluetooth compatible...
  3. Bluetooth not working / Bluetooth icon disappearing / MediaTek Bluetooth adapter<Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not working / Bluetooth icon disappearing / MediaTek Bluetooth adapter<Windows...: I cannot use Bluetooth on my pc, i tried to update the driver but nothing happened. As in mentioned in the subject my MediaTek Bluetooth driver isn't working and my Bluetooth user support service shows "incorrect parameter". I am usingHP 15 Notebook PC 64-bit Win 10...
  4. Bluetooth not working / Bluetooth icon disappearing / MediaTek Bluetooth adapter<Windows...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working / Bluetooth icon disappearing / MediaTek Bluetooth adapter<Windows...: I cannot use Bluetooth on my pc, i tried to update the driver but nothing happened. As in mentioned in the subject my MediaTek Bluetooth driver isn't working and my Bluetooth user support service shows "incorrect parameter". I am usingHP 15 Notebook PC 64-bit Win 10...
  5. The Bluetooth driver has stopped working.

The Bluetooth driver has stopped working.: My Bluetooth driver is not working. I think it was because of an update yesterday, but I'm not sure.Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-bluetooth-driver-has-stopped-working/921b8ae1-20b4-4b4e-a9ea-a7351c0faa5b
  6. bluetooth driver has disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluetooth driver has disappeared: This has happened twice in the past month on my win 10 laptop; Looks like I have to go through lenovo and install it again but does anyone know why this is happening?...
  7. Bluetooth driver has stopped working.

Bluetooth driver has stopped working.: My Bluetooth driver is not working. I have tried troubleshooting but nothing happens. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-has-stopped-working/45f1dc62-9ead-4139-93e7-ad2f6c7da4e3
  8. My Bluetooth Icon has disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Bluetooth Icon has disappeared: I no longer have access to turn on my Bluetooth in the settings. How do fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-icon-has-disappeared/31e6efe2-b521-4f96-8335-ee9ed5cc5e2a
  9. Bluetooth has stopped working.

Bluetooth has stopped working.: I used my wireless bluetooth earbuds before turning my laptop off.After turning it on again, bluetooth couldn't be turned on again. In device manager I got error 43. I restarted my laptop, turned it on and off again, tried updating the drivers and after that didn't work i...
  10. Bluetooth Has Stopped Working

Bluetooth Has Stopped Working: Bluetooth had worked fine since I got my laptop in January until today. It no longer comes up in the action center and there is no option to turn it on in control panel. In device manager there isn't a Bluetooth option. Troubleshooting hasn't worked and I have no clue how to...