Windows 10: Bluetooth Icon Disappeared in Device Manager

Discus and support Bluetooth Icon Disappeared in Device Manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; About 3 or 4 months ago my blue tooth icon disappeared in device manager. I am certain it happened after a usual automatic update which I hate so bad!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanEngland33, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Bluetooth Icon Disappeared in Device Manager

About 3 or 4 months ago my blue tooth icon disappeared in device manager. I am certain it happened after a usual automatic update which I hate so bad! Updates have always been my computer night mare! Please restore my BLUETOOTH & my icon! I have tried everything you have recommended to include the stupid cold start! Spent hours trying everything I could with device manager updates to connections to get my icon back! It does still have some of the old connected devices under blue tooth in settings. Due to no button to turn it on, they are grayed out and I'm stuck with no blue tooth devices

:)

DanEngland33, Nov 17, 2021
  2. Mae West Win User

Disappearing bluetooth plus device manager not working

You're right, Paul. Just checked that file and it's empty. Nothing there at all.
    However, I still have no Bluetooth icon to turn it on and Device Manager still doesn't have any dropdown menus.

- - - Updated - - -

Just opened Settings and my Bluetooth on/off switch has reappeared! I haven't turned the laptop on or off. I haven't done anything since my earlier message.
    What does this mean?
    Just checked Device Manager and the dropdowns still don't appear. The Bluetooth icon is now there without going to hidden devices, but its dropdown still leads to nowhere. The other difference since running the BAT file is that the Universal Serial Bus list has now disappeared. It was showing before but now it's empty, like other dropdowns.
    I'm goint to do a restore point now and hope that may hold my Bluetooth on/off but the other issues still are not resolved.
    Thanks for reading.

Mae West, Nov 17, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Bluetooth Driver Disappears from Device Manager and Settings/Devices

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Drive. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Click on View.
    • Click on Show Hidden Devices.
    • Search for the Bluetooth device.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth device and click
      uninstall.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Nov 17, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Bluetooth Icon Disappeared in Device Manager

WiFi and Bluetooth Options Disappeared from Device management

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.
    Step 2: You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Device Manager.

• Click on View.

• Click on Show
        Hidden Devices.

• Search for the Bluetooth device.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Nov 17, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth Icon Disappeared in Device Manager

1. Bluetooth Icon Disappeared in Device Manager - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Icon Disappeared

2. Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager: Hi, I recently upgrade my whole computer and simply installed my old drive into it. Since my Windows became buggy over the year, I did a reset this PC. My new motherboard has Bluetooth integrated into it but I disappeared from my Windows task bar and settings. It was still in...
  3. Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager: Hi, I recently upgrade my whole computer and simply installed my old drive into it. Since my Windows became buggy over the year, I did a reset this PC. My new motherboard has Bluetooth integrated into it but I disappeared from my Windows task bar and settings. It was still in...
  4. Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Icon Disappeared in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Icon Disappeared in Device Manager: About 3 or 4 months ago my blue tooth icon disappeared in device manager. I am certain it happened after a usual automatic update which I hate so bad! Updates have always been my computer night mare! Please restore my BLUETOOTH & my icon! I have tried everything you have...
  6. Bluetooth Icon Disappeared in Device Manager

Bluetooth Icon Disappeared in Device Manager: About 3 or 4 months ago my blue tooth icon disappeared in device manager. I am certain it happened after a usual automatic update which I hate so bad! Updates have always been my computer night mare! Please restore my BLUETOOTH & my icon! I have tried everything you have...
  7. The Bluetooth icon disappeared from the taskbar and in Device Manager

The Bluetooth icon disappeared from the taskbar and in Device Manager: Hi, I recently noticed that the Bluetooth icon on the taskbar and in Device Manager has disappeared. I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 a couple of years ago and never had a problem with my Bluetooth. Can anyone help me to fix this problem?...
  8. The Bluetooth icon disappeared from the taskbar and in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Bluetooth icon disappeared from the taskbar and in Device Manager: Hi, I recently noticed that the Bluetooth icon on the taskbar and in Device Manager has disappeared. I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 a couple of years ago and never had a problem with my Bluetooth. Can anyone help me to fix this problem?...
  9. The Bluetooth icon disappeared from the taskbar and in Device Manager

10. Bluetooth Icon disappeared from Task bar and in Device Manager

Bluetooth Icon disappeared from Task bar and in Device Manager: HI, I have been using a Dell Inspiron 15 N5010 for the last 9 years and have recently about 1 month ago noticed that the Bluetooth icon on the Task bar and in Device Manager has disappeared. I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 about a couple of years ago and never had...