Windows 10: Bluetooth icon disappeared while playing a game and I can't get it back

Discus and support Bluetooth icon disappeared while playing a game and I can't get it back in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; While using Bluetooth to connect an Xbox controller to my computer it suddenly stopped working. When I tried to reenable Bluetooth I found that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jeorje, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Jeorje Win User

Bluetooth icon disappeared while playing a game and I can't get it back

While using Bluetooth to connect an Xbox controller to my computer it suddenly stopped working. When I tried to reenable Bluetooth I found that the icon for it is gone and when I go into Bluetooth settings there is no button for turning it on. I have tried updating the driver, uninstalling and reinstalling the driver, and multiple other things and none of them worked.

:)

Jeorje, Apr 24, 2021
  2. Tranbol Win User

No bluetooth after system restore

Thank you for your reply.

I mean I have used a Windows system restore point. I tried restoring bluetooth with commands in CMD (sfc/scannow; DISM /Online.....) and by updating and uninstalling devices in the device manager. Update did not work. Uninstalling bluetooth devices made Bluetooth disappear out of the hidden devices list.
    All my steps I took worked but did not change anything in my bluetooth device list.

I am using the bluetooth of my mainboard. MSI Z370M Gaming Pro AC
    My guess would be, that disabling the bluetooth network adapter before using a system restore point, disabled Bluetooth after using the system restore point.

In the device manager I get this message in the USB Device list for a unknown USB Device:
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
    A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

Tranbol, Apr 24, 2021
  3. JanetCff Win User
    part of the toolbar disappears while playing games

I have the anniversary update for Win 10. Now when I play certain games part of the toolbar disappears, returns & disappears until the game is done then the toolbar is back. The top of the screen flipping back & forth during agame is most annoying.
    Any suggestions on how to stop this.

JanetCff, Apr 24, 2021
  4. Bluetooth icon disappeared while playing a game and I can't get it back

bluetooth icon disappeared

Bluetooth icon is disappeared and it seems the driver is not present

vinaymishra1, Apr 24, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth icon disappeared while playing a game and I can't get it back

1. Bluetooth icon disappeared while playing a game and I can't get it back - Similar Threads - Bluetooth icon disappeared

2. I keep getting BSOD while playing a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD while playing a game.: Hello, i keep getting a BSOD while playing a game. I tried googling DumpStack codes but didn't find anything so i figured im gonna look for help here.These are the ones that i got recently and i would be really grateful if i could get and idea how to deal with it. I also want...
  3. I keep getting BSOD while playing a game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting BSOD while playing a game.: Hello, i keep getting a BSOD while playing a game. I tried googling DumpStack codes but didn't find anything so i figured im gonna look for help here.These are the ones that i got recently and i would be really grateful if i could get and idea how to deal with it. I also want...
  4. Getting BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD while playing games: I've been trying to play games but after an hour or so my computer BSODs and I see either IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_ERROR. Most of the time I see it being caused by ntoskrnl.exe and I don't know...
  5. Getting BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting BSOD while playing games: I've been trying to play games but after an hour or so my computer BSODs and I see either IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_ERROR. Most of the time I see it being caused by ntoskrnl.exe and I don't know...
  6. Getting BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Getting BSOD while playing game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD while playing game.: I am constantly getting the BSOD while playing Valorant. I've been playing this game for last 8 months until an update from Windows.Specs:Dell Latitude E6530RAM: 8GBCPU; i5 3210M I've updated the windows and reinstalled the game even.I've analyzed the minidump file and it...
  8. Bluetooth icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth icon disappeared: I was trying to pair my airpods and couldn't hear nothing. After a bit it notified me if I Had Audio problems. I went through the thing then when i tried to pair them again my Bluetooth icon has disappeared. I went to settings and the on/off button was missing. Help?...
  9. [AskReddit] My bluetooth icon just disappeared and I can't turn it back on.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [AskReddit] My bluetooth icon just disappeared and I can't turn it back on.: Dell Laptop In Bluetooth in Sounds settings, it shows the devices, and says "Your Bluetooth is turned off". The Bluetooth Troubleshooter doesn't help. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the BT driver, and nothing.I've run the entire "SupportAssistant" (drivers,...
  10. Getting BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting BSOD while playing games: Hello! I don't really know much about computers, so this entire process has been a little bit draining to work through as I'm trying to understand the content as I'm trying to fix the problem. Recently, I was playing BDL2 with a friend of mine when my PC blue screened out...