Windows 10: Bluetooth icon dissapeared

Discus and support Bluetooth icon dissapeared in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had my PC working properly and running version 1803- Windows 64 bits. on 10/10 I had the cumulative update (KB4462919) installed and currently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanielTinkiel, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Bluetooth icon dissapeared

I had my PC working properly and running version 1803- Windows 64 bits. on 10/10 I had the cumulative update (KB4462919) installed and currently running OS Build 17134.345.

I have Bluetooth Mouse & Keyboard combo (MX5000/MX1000) from Logitech which is running properly but the Bluetooth Icon vanished and there is no Bluetooth capabilities according the Device Manager and the Bluetooth Troubleshooter which I ran with no solution offered as it thinks that there is no Bluetooth transmitter plugged in the PC. I checked with two different mini receivers at all the many USB ports that I have in my PC with exactly same negative results. I asked for support from Logitech who after few very basic questions (really very basic ones) said to talk to MS about he issue. Here I am trying to see what is going on. It is clear that Windows seems not to see the BT mini receiver and it is not detected even though I plug it in and out. However the Keyboard and mouse do work. I have tried to update the Logitech Setpoint to the last version in Logitech page (6.69.114) which says it has the driver 5.69.114.

At this stage I am lost and do not know what to do or to look at given all troubleshooters (Bluetooth and Hardware) offer no solution. I will appreciate if anybody has a clue about where to look at or what to do next.

Thank you very much.

Daniel

:)

DanielTinkiel, Oct 22, 2018

2. Telephone icon dissapeared on Lumia

The telephone icon has dissapeared oon my Lumia 800 phone. Also I do not have any phone list and can only make calls to numbers saved as contact.

JohanB_007, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Bluetooth button dissapeared on Windows 10

Hi,

To better understand the query, please answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: The error message might result due to service associated with Bluetooth Support Service does not start. Follow the below steps to start the service:

• Press Windows key + R and type services.msc, hit Enter.
    • In the Services Window, look for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth Support Service and go to
      Properties
    • Under the tab ‘Startup Type’ select as ‘Automatic’.
    • Under the option ‘Service Status’ click on ‘Start’.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and ‘Ok’.
    • Restart the computer and check if it works.

Method 2: I suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers and check if it helps.

To update Bluetooth drivers please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth drivers and select Update Driver Software.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Oct 22, 2018
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth icon dissapeared

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth icon dissapeared

1. Bluetooth icon dissapeared - Similar Threads - Bluetooth icon dissapeared

2. Icons on the taskbar dissapear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons on the taskbar dissapear: I have a laptop. And when I'm using another display, my icons on the taskbar disappear. After I click them, they appear again. How to fix it?This problem happens only when i use another display....
  3. Bluetooth dissapear

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth dissapear: I'm running Windows 10 and I have a problem with bluetooth when I want to add a device it opens that window where I have to select a variant from the 3 and after selecting it says it looks for devices and disappears immediately ......
  4. Bluetooth just dissapeared?

Bluetooth just dissapeared?: I turned my PC on today, just like I have been for the past year or so, to find that my PC no longer supports bluetooth? There is no toggle bluetooth option in the action center, or in the bluetooth settings menu. I thought maybe my drivers glitched, so I went to my MoBo...
  5. Icons started dissapear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons started dissapear: Hi! I was searching for an UWP app and then its icon was not there. It was like a corrupted photo icon in the explorer. Im running Windows 10, build 2H02. Only when I search them are like that. When I have in the taskbar pinned, they are normal.[ATTACH][ATTACH]Can someone...
  6. Bluetooth randomly dissapeared

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth randomly dissapeared: Hey! I was working on classwork and bluetooth dissapeared. It doesn't show up on the corner menu, and when you check devices in settings the on and off switch has dissapeared. I've restarted my computer, updated the drivers, turned the systems to automatic and at this point...
  7. Bluetooth Dissapeared

Bluetooth Dissapeared: Some time ago I had an issue where bluetooth completely disappeared from my device. I chatted with a Dell agent and we linked our pc's and he fixed it quite easily. I can't remember what he did and now my device is out of warranty. I've seen that hundreds of other people have...
  8. Icons dissapearing

Icons dissapearing: You see i have a hi dpi device 1920x1080 and if i set my scaling to 100% then restart my laptop then all the icon disappear but i want to set my scale to 100% help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-dissapearing/bb15d5f0-2391-4e7f-8dbb-e5c48e194043
  9. bluetooth dissapearance

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth dissapearance: Since my update to windows 10, i have not been able to access bluetooth facility on my hp laptop. it tells me radio not plugged in. i cannot update, uninstall or reinstall the bluetooth driver as i don not even see anything on bluetooth on my device manager's list. please...
  10. Dissapearing Icons

Dissapearing Icons: All my windows Icons Such as Windows Defender, Groove Music, Sticky Notes , Microsoft edge, All Microsoft apps are invisible on my task bar, For Example, refer to the attached image, i have tried sfc Scan, DSIM , Deleting Icon Cache from Appdata folder, nothing works. I have...