Windows 10: Bluetooth icon is missing from taskbar

Discus and support Bluetooth icon is missing from taskbar in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Bluetooth icon is missing from taskbar after recent windows 10 update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AbdulRehmanEO, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Bluetooth icon is missing from taskbar

My Bluetooth icon is missing from taskbar after recent windows 10 update

:)

AbdulRehmanEO, Sep 18, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 18, 2020
  3. Volume icon missing from Taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the volume icon is missing in Action center. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Open Settings and choose system.
    • Click on Notifications and Actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear in Taskbar.
    • Turn on Volume.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 18, 2020
  4. noten Win User

Bluetooth icon is missing from taskbar

Missing Taskbar Icons

I'm having the same problem with 'Metro' icons. They don't show in the taskbar and they don't show within other apps. Shortcuts just show the generic page icon. The only place app icons show is in the start menu and those are really tiles.

Here's an example of what I'm dealing with:

Bluetooth icon is missing from taskbar [​IMG]

I have tried scf (sfc?) scan and dsim, no luck. Have also tried everything mentioned in this thread. Nothing.

One suggestion that offered some promise was to look at the icon files to see if they look alright but didn't suggest anything beyond that. I browsed to C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_17.6310.42251.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\images and found some icon files that seemed ok but then a bunch that appeared blank:

Bluetooth icon is missing from taskbar [​IMG]

Any thoughts?

noten, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth icon is missing from taskbar

1. Bluetooth icon is missing from taskbar - Similar Threads - Bluetooth icon missing

2. Icons are missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons are missing from taskbar: Icons are missing from taskbar and it happens randomly. I've tried all methods from internet, which have helped me only for several minutes and the problem exists again. I have an official version of Windows 11, so I'm waiting that it should work...
  3. Icons are missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons are missing from taskbar: Icons are missing from taskbar and it happens randomly. I've tried all methods from internet, which have helped me only for several minutes and the problem exists again. I have an official version of Windows 11, so I'm waiting that it should work...
  4. volume icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    volume icon missing from taskbar: how do i put my volume icon back in system tray. it just disappearedthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-icon-missing-from-taskbar/66000044-2ef8-4e18-978e-4eb96cf3d837
  5. battery icon missing from taskbar

battery icon missing from taskbar: today my battery icon disappeared from the taskbar and i have tried the methods online to restore it but impossible. When i go to taskbar, personilsation etc i eventually get to the page where they show whether the icons are off or on. The battery icon is shown as being ON...
  6. My Bluetooth icon is missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bluetooth icon is missing from taskbar: My Bluetooth spoil after windows 10 update and now I can't connect my Bluetooth with any device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-icon-is-missing-from-taskbar/c22c0530-ce39-4e65-83f7-91f8a2791787
  7. Power icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power icon missing from taskbar: After the recent windows update. Power icon went missing from the taskbar. Settings are turned on for icons to display. There's also a lag in opening new application after the update. Performance went too slow after the update. I really wanted to uninstall the new update....
  8. Program icons missing from Taskbar

Program icons missing from Taskbar: Hi there, I have a relatively new computer and one of the first things I did after installing Office was to drag three commonly used programs (Outlook, Word, Excel) to the Taskbar for convenience. It worked great for a couple of weeks, but now the strangest thing has...
  9. Missing the Wifi icon from the taskbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing the Wifi icon from the taskbar: Hi. I'm using a Surface Pro with Windows 10 and recently experiencing this issue. I checked dozens of online posts and solutions but none of them worked. Here is how it started: my laptop had been working perfectly until like 2 weeks ago. It suddenly lost the wifi icon from...
  10. icons are missing from the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    icons are missing from the taskbar: Is Start Menu Troubleshooter still available? I've got the problem where icons are missing from the taskbar but otherwise the system seems fine. I've run /sfc scannow but it's unable to fix the corrupted files. I've run DISM and repaired the component score but it's still...