Windows 10: Bluetooth icon is not showing up in system tray/notification area.

Discus and support Bluetooth icon is not showing up in system tray/notification area. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I was moving my mouse to fast and accidentally deleted the Bluetooth icon from my taskbar. I am stuck trying to figure out how to restore it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by UglierKibbles54, May 19, 2019.

1. Bluetooth icon is not showing up in system tray/notification area.

Hi, I was moving my mouse to fast and accidentally deleted the Bluetooth icon from my taskbar. I am stuck trying to figure out how to restore it. According to "Select which icons appear on the toolbar" in settings, Bluetooth is set to on but the test also calls it windows explorer.

Any Ideas on how to fix this? I'm running windows 10 home.

***Modified Title from: Accidently deleted Bluetooth icon from taskbar and can’t figure out how to restore it***

:)

UglierKibbles54, May 19, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Bluetooth icon not showing in system tray/notification area?

Try here:

Bluetooth icon is not showing up in system tray/notification area. [​IMG]

dalchina, May 19, 2019
  3. fotyc Win User
    Bluetooth icon not showing in system tray/notification area?

I searched to see if anyone addresses this issue and didn't find a thread for my exact problem, pardon me if I missed it...

I used to have a bluetooth icon showing in my system tray/notification area, which was a nice convenience. It disappeared within the past week or so, I think with the last big update. I made a tile for it on my start menu, so this is not the end of the world, but it bugs me that if I go into bluetooth settings, I have it checked to show the icon in the notification area, but it doesn't show... Does anybody know why this is and whether I might be able to actually have it show? thanks!

fotyc, May 19, 2019
  4. Bluetooth icon is not showing up in system tray/notification area.

Notification area (system tray) icons missing, Reset did not work

Hi Kevin,

With regard to your query about the system tray, we suggest that you follow the steps below and see if it helps.

• Right-click on an empty space in your desktop taskbar and select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window, find the selection labeled
      Notification Area and click on Customize.
    • Click on Turn system icons on or off.
    • If you'd like to always show all icons, turn the slider window to On.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth icon is not showing up in system tray/notification area.

1. Bluetooth icon is not showing up in system tray/notification area. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth icon showing

2. OneDrive icon not showing up in system tray........

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive icon not showing up in system tray........: Good afternoon, My onedrive icon isn't showing in the system tray by the clock on the task bar. Also, some files have been trying to sync for days and i get some error messages when i try to open files and it states that that file can't be viewed but it is the correct...
  3. Notification/System tray programs showing wrongs icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification/System tray programs showing wrongs icons: Hello, I have a bit of an odd problem, which is purely cosmetic, yet very frustrating. My system tray apps (notification area, the right part of the taskbar) are almost always showing the icons of other installed apps (Even some that aren't currently running). In addition,...
  4. Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray: Windows 10 Home Version 1703 OS Build 15063.608 Hi, my wifi icon is not showing up in my systems tray. [ATTACH] (It's not even in the expanded menu, and I have show network icon turned on.) [ATTACH] Additionally, at the network and internet section of my settings page,...
  5. Notification Area not showing up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification Area not showing up.: Hi! I'm having a problem with my windows 10, when I got this computer it wasn't a problem, but something happened and now the notification area has disappeared! It's especially annoying when I wanna quickly close out of something running in the background or wanna use it to...
  6. Bluetooth icon not showing in system tray/notification area?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth icon not showing in system tray/notification area?: I searched to see if anyone addresses this issue and didn't find a thread for my exact problem, pardon me if I missed it... I used to have a bluetooth icon showing in my system tray/notification area, which was a nice convenience. It disappeared within the past week or so,...
  7. Notification Area (System Tray) Icons Re-Arranging Themselves

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Area (System Tray) Icons Re-Arranging Themselves: Hello, sometimes when I Shut Down & start up, or Restart, the computer, my Notification Area (System Tray) icons tend to re-arrange themselves slightly. I have to manage to re-arrange them the way to maximize my productivity for the computer. Is there some sort of temporary...
  8. System Tray notification area oddity

in Windows 10 Support
    System Tray notification area oddity: I've looked all over for an answer to this and I can't find it. Am I patient zero? If I have one icon showing in the notification area it appears just fine. If I turn in another icon to show on the notification area the new one shows and the fist one turns into a blank area....
  9. Tray notification icons not showing

in Windows 10 Support
    Tray notification icons not showing: Dell XPS-13 Windows 10 Creators Update The icons I choose to "show" in the tray become hidden at the next bootup or restart. Tray icon settings do not "take". Wiped out next time. The problems with this awful update to Windows 10 are never-ending. Please help. 85913
  10. How to change size of icons in system tray / notification area?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change size of icons in system tray / notification area?: Hi, I'd like to increase the size of icons in system tray / notification area of Windows 10. Is it possible to do this, maybe changing some registry values? Thank you in advance. 75515