Windows 10: Bluetooth icon missing from device manager

Discus and support Bluetooth icon missing from device manager in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Bluetooth has suddenly stopped working on my Windows 11 all in one Hp desktop. The troubleshoot gives me the following message:I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by {Gaurav Dwivedi}, May 21, 2022.

1. Bluetooth icon missing from device manager

Bluetooth has suddenly stopped working on my Windows 11 all in one Hp desktop. The troubleshoot gives me the following message:I have tried reinstalling the driver but it does not work either. In the device manager, I am not getting the Bluetooth option:I have also tried restarting the Bluetooth support services after running services.msc but it is still not working. Could it be a hardware problem? What else can I try?Thank you.

:)

{Gaurav Dwivedi}, May 21, 2022

2. There is no Bluetooth icon in device manager Win10

The Bluetooth icon is missing from Device Manager. HP AMD A6, Win10. Tried starting Bluetooth services. Icon still missing.

Geometry_Tchr, May 21, 2022
  3. Bluetooth icon missing

Hi Peter,

The issue is quite unclear and incomplete for us to determine. We’d like to request for a clarification from your concerns for us to understand you better. To help us provide you an accurate answer, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Is the Bluetooth icon missing in the Action Center?
    • Is your Bluetooth device currently inserted?
    • Can we have a screenshot of the interface where your Bluetooth went missing?
    • Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver
      and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums
    to help you phrase and compose your concerns in complete detail to our community.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, May 21, 2022
  4. Marc Cai Win User

Bluetooth icon missing from device manager

There is no Bluetooth icon in device manager Win10

Hello,

Under Device manager, check the drop-down list of the following sections:

• Human Interface Devices
    • System devices (I think for Broadcom)
    Just to give a heads-up, for Intel devices, the Bluetooth icon is under
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth (R). Others have their own manufacturer's name for the Bluetooth section such as
    Realtek and Broadcom.

Regards,

Marc Cai, May 21, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth icon missing from device manager

1. Bluetooth icon missing from device manager - Similar Threads - Bluetooth icon missing

2. Bluetooth missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth missing from device manager: so yeah when im playing dota 2, suddenly my wireless keyboard got disconnected, and then i realize that the bluetooth function is went gone, the turn on and off went missing, and also there is no bluetooth driver in the device manageri dont have any clue to what happened,...
  3. Bluetooth missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth missing from device manager: so yeah when im playing dota 2, suddenly my wireless keyboard got disconnected, and then i realize that the bluetooth function is went gone, the turn on and off went missing, and also there is no bluetooth driver in the device manageri dont have any clue to what happened,...
  4. Bluetooth is missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is missing from device manager: Hi,I recently switched from Ubuntu 20.04 to Windows 11. It was working fine but suddenly my Bluetooth stopped working. Its icon is missing.imageThis is also missing the turn on button from setting Bluetooth & device settings. this is so strange because it was working properly...
  5. Bluetooth icon missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth icon missing from device manager: Bluetooth has suddenly stopped working on my Windows 11 all in one Hp desktop. The troubleshoot gives me the following message:I have tried reinstalling the driver but it does not work either. In the device manager, I am not getting the Bluetooth option:I have also tried...
  6. Bluetooth missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth missing from Device Manager: I'm not entirely sure what happened but I left my PC on a Windows Defender Full Scan before I went away for 15minutes. My PC was shut down when I was back and after turning it on, the Bluetooth icon disappeared and I couldn't find it in device manager unless I click "show...
  7. Bluetooth missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth missing from Device Manager: I'm not entirely sure what happened but I left my PC on a Windows Defender Full Scan before I went away for 15minutes. My PC was shut down when I was back and after turning it on, the Bluetooth icon disappeared and I couldn't find it in device manager unless I click "show...
  8. Bluetooth is missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is missing from Device Manager: I've been having issues with my laptop suddenly thinking it doesn't support bluetooth. I've tried all the options I can find including running the troubleshooter, telling device manager to show hidden items, downloading and installing the latest drivers from the laptop...
  9. Bluetooth missing from device manager

Bluetooth missing from device manager: In the middle of listening to my bluetooth speaker last night, I went to unpair the speaker, windows said I could not remove the device. At this time I noticed the button to enable or disable bluetooth was no longer there. Also the bluetooth icon in the system tray...
  10. Bluetooth missing from device manager

Bluetooth missing from device manager: Hello, I recently started using my bluetooth on my laptop and one morning after booting up my devices could no longer connect. My bluetooth could initially be found by viewing hidden devices, but running the troubleshooter would simply state that bluetooth is not available...