Windows 10: Bluetooth Icon missing on Quick Settings panel in Windows 11

Discus and support Bluetooth Icon missing on Quick Settings panel in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]The Quick Settings panel in Windows 11 lets you access commonly used apps and settings. You can use it to turn on or off Night Light, Wi-Fi,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 15, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Bluetooth Icon missing on Quick Settings panel in Windows 11

Bluetooth Icon missing on Quick Settings panel in Windows 11 bluetooth-icon-missing-quick-settings.png
    The Quick Settings panel in Windows 11 lets you access commonly used apps and settings. You can use it to turn on or off Night Light, Wi-Fi, battery saver, mobile hotspot, change keyboard layout, etc. The Bluetooth icon is also there to turn on/off Bluetooth. However, if the Bluetooth icon is missing on the Quick […]

This article Bluetooth Icon missing on Quick Settings panel in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jan 15, 2022

2. Bluetooth icon missing

Hi Peter,

The issue is quite unclear and incomplete for us to determine. We’d like to request for a clarification from your concerns for us to understand you better. To help us provide you an accurate answer, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Is the Bluetooth icon missing in the Action Center?
    • Is your Bluetooth device currently inserted?
    • Can we have a screenshot of the interface where your Bluetooth went missing?
    • Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver
      and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums
    to help you phrase and compose your concerns in complete detail to our community.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Jan 15, 2022
  3. WinBrBa Win User
    Bluetooth icon missing in settings Windows 10

In the case of HP laptops....

The Bluetooth must also first be turned on in 'HP Wireless Assistant'....

Found in Control Panel (view by small/large icons)\HP Wireless Assistant

Turn on Bluetooth Adapter if disabled/off. Leave Bluetooth 'on' here, even if you want to turn it off. You will be able to turn off Bluetooth in the newly visible icon in the Notifications slide out bar.

A Restart of computer is necessary for Bluetooth to appear in Notification Center right slide out bar. If it's not there, check to see in All Settings\System\Notifications\Notifications and Actions\Quick Actions-add or remove quick actions...turn on Bluetooth
    quick action icon.

The Bluetooth may be now turned on/off from the Notifications slide out bar for easy access.

WinBrBa, Jan 15, 2022
  4. Bluetooth Icon missing on Quick Settings panel in Windows 11

Mail Icon missing in Windows 10 Control Panel

Hello,

In most cases, making changes to your email profile will require you to do it using the
    Mail icon in the Control Panel. If the icon is missing, installing available

Windows updates
    can help you fix issues with missing icons in the Control Panel. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Is your computer connected to a domain?
    • Are you using the Exchange server on your email?

In the meantime, we suggest using the search box in the Control Panel window and
    type Mail to see if the applet will appear.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth Icon missing on Quick Settings panel in Windows 11

1. Bluetooth Icon missing on Quick Settings panel in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Icon missing

2. Quick setting icons are missing / Internet isn’t connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick setting icons are missing / Internet isn’t connecting: I had to hard shutdown my PC because it was being unresponsive for an hour+ last night. I rebooted it back up this morning and for some reason my internet wasn’t connected. I uninstalled and reinstalled my wifi card, I did the ‘network reset’ option, and I also flushed my...
  3. Quick setting icons are missing / Internet isn’t connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick setting icons are missing / Internet isn’t connecting: I had to hard shutdown my PC because it was being unresponsive for an hour+ last night. I rebooted it back up this morning and for some reason my internet wasn’t connected. I uninstalled and reinstalled my wifi card, I did the ‘network reset’ option, and I also flushed my...
  4. Windows 11 settings icon missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 settings icon missing: I've had this problem since a previous Windows 10 update and it has persisted to the current day after upgrading to Windows 11. The icon for the Settings app has gone missing. The icon shows up as a broken file in the search menu, and completely blank on the taskbar. I just...
  5. Windows 11 settings icon missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 settings icon missing: I've had this problem since a previous Windows 10 update and it has persisted to the current day after upgrading to Windows 11. The icon for the Settings app has gone missing. The icon shows up as a broken file in the search menu, and completely blank on the taskbar. I just...
  6. Windows 11 settings icon missing

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. the bluetooth toggle is missing from my setting and action panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    the bluetooth toggle is missing from my setting and action panel: the Bluetooth connection was working fine in the morning but when I was going to use it in the afternoon it the toggle for Bluetooth was gone but the program is there is the control panels program menu It disappeared from the Device ManagerWhen I click View: Show hidden...
  8. Bluetooth icon missing and no On/Off button in Bluetooth setting

Bluetooth icon missing and no On/Off button in Bluetooth setting: Dear/Sir/Madam, I have problem for bluetooth function as the icon is missing and there is no on/off button for me to click in setting. Below is my laptop model. Operating system: Windows 10 Pro Model: HP Compaq CQ20-213TU Chipset: Intel GM45/47 Southbridge: Intel...
  9. Bluetooth toggle missing from settings, missing from quick actions and from the icon tray...

Bluetooth toggle missing from settings, missing from quick actions and from the icon tray...: The scenario: I was happily using the bluetooth on my Asus 420U VivoBook and then suddenly the bluetooth went missing. But technically not suddenly, I had updated my laptop with the windows update provided on the 13th of April, 2020. I'm not sure when it happened, but when I...
  10. Some icons are missing in settings panel!

in Windows 10 Support
    Some icons are missing in settings panel!: Hi! I had some trouble with fonts (some of them were not readable and got unusable message). I spent a full day to reset and fix things as they were, but at the end I discovered, that the Win 10 settings panels are missing some icons (they are displayed as a box and seems...