Windows 10: Bluetooth icon not showing in system tray/notification area?

Discus and support Bluetooth icon not showing in system tray/notification area? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I searched to see if anyone addresses this issue and didn't find a thread for my exact problem, pardon me if I missed it... I used to have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fotyc, May 11, 2016.

1. fotyc Win User

Bluetooth icon not showing in system tray/notification area?

I searched to see if anyone addresses this issue and didn't find a thread for my exact problem, pardon me if I missed it...

I used to have a bluetooth icon showing in my system tray/notification area, which was a nice convenience. It disappeared within the past week or so, I think with the last big update. I made a tile for it on my start menu, so this is not the end of the world, but it bugs me that if I go into bluetooth settings, I have it checked to show the icon in the notification area, but it doesn't show... Does anybody know why this is and whether I might be able to actually have it show? thanks!

:)

fotyc, May 11, 2016

2. bluetooth icon does not show up in action center

No, there is still no Bluetooth icon in the system tray or notification center.

MaxWinkeler, May 11, 2016
  3. TonyT2 Win User
    Cannot open Action Center and notification off

Having upgraded to Windows 10 the Notifications Icon shows in the System Tray shows but on clicking fails to open the action centre. It has now started to show the message "New Notifications (off)". Is this an error or have I missed something to activate
    the icon?

Systems Tray Notification Icon fails to work- Original Title

TonyT2, May 11, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Try here:

Bluetooth icon not showing in system tray/notification area? [​IMG]

dalchina, May 11, 2016
  5. fotyc Win User
    Thanks - I had found that and it was already checked. But while I've been sitting here posting and googling, it reappeared. Windows mystifies me... *Smile

fotyc, May 11, 2016
  6. dalchina New Member
    Welcome to the wonderful weird world of Win 10...*Biggrin

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bluetooth icon not showing in system tray/notification area? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth icon showing

2. Why are blank icons appearing in the system tray and notification area? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are blank icons appearing in the system tray and notification area? Windows 10: It's happened for a while and I've never found an answer to fix it, but on the notification area and system tray, icons will just appear that are blank and do nothing. Sometimes icons will appear that go away when I hover over it. Uploading images here isn't working for me...
  3. Why are blank icons appearing in the system tray and notification area? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why are blank icons appearing in the system tray and notification area? Windows 10: It's happened for a while and I've never found an answer to fix it, but on the notification area and system tray, icons will just appear that are blank and do nothing. Sometimes icons will appear that go away when I hover over it. Uploading images here isn't working for me...
  4. Notification/System tray programs showing wrongs icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification/System tray programs showing wrongs icons: Hello, I have a bit of an odd problem, which is purely cosmetic, yet very frustrating. My system tray apps (notification area, the right part of the taskbar) are almost always showing the icons of other installed apps (Even some that aren't currently running). In addition,...
  5. Notification Area Icons - not showing any icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Area Icons - not showing any icons: [img] [img] [img] I tried some .bat files from this forum, but nothing changed Windows 10 version: 190318 Please help me to solve this...thanks 151929
  6. Bluetooth icon is not showing up in system tray/notification area.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth icon is not showing up in system tray/notification area.: Hi, I was moving my mouse to fast and accidentally deleted the Bluetooth icon from my taskbar. I am stuck trying to figure out how to restore it. According to "Select which icons appear on the toolbar" in settings, Bluetooth is set to on but the test also calls it windows...
  7. Notification Area (System Tray) Icons Re-Arranging Themselves

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Area (System Tray) Icons Re-Arranging Themselves: Hello, sometimes when I Shut Down & start up, or Restart, the computer, my Notification Area (System Tray) icons tend to re-arrange themselves slightly. I have to manage to re-arrange them the way to maximize my productivity for the computer. Is there some sort of temporary...
  8. System Tray notification area oddity

in Windows 10 Support
    System Tray notification area oddity: I've looked all over for an answer to this and I can't find it. Am I patient zero? If I have one icon showing in the notification area it appears just fine. If I turn in another icon to show on the notification area the new one shows and the fist one turns into a blank area....
  9. Tray notification icons not showing

in Windows 10 Support
    Tray notification icons not showing: Dell XPS-13 Windows 10 Creators Update The icons I choose to "show" in the tray become hidden at the next bootup or restart. Tray icon settings do not "take". Wiped out next time. The problems with this awful update to Windows 10 are never-ending. Please help. 85913
  10. How to change size of icons in system tray / notification area?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change size of icons in system tray / notification area?: Hi, I'd like to increase the size of icons in system tray / notification area of Windows 10. Is it possible to do this, maybe changing some registry values? Thank you in advance. 75515