Windows 10: Bluetooth Icon Permanence

Discus and support Bluetooth Icon Permanence in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 1) I have been looking to keep the Bluetooth Icon on the tray even when set as off. I would like the option to turn Bluetooth on and off from the icon,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sschoi, Oct 31, 2018.

1. sschoi Win User

Bluetooth Icon Permanence

1) I have been looking to keep the Bluetooth Icon on the tray even when set as off. I would like the option to turn Bluetooth on and off from the icon, however, when I turn it off via the icon, I have to manually go to Settings then Bluetooth & Other Devices. Is there a way to keep that icon in the tray permanently?

2) Also there seems to be no way to toggle Bluetooth on and off directly from the icon. I still have to go to the Bluetooth Settings page. Is there a way to simply turn Bluetooth on and off from the icon directly?

:)

sschoi, Oct 31, 2018

2. Bluetooth icon doesn't appear in action center or in settings.

Hi,

This issue could be due to a corrupted driver on the system. As initial troubleshooting, we suggest running the automatic troubleshooter for your Bluetooth device. To perform the troubleshooting, please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows icon.
    • Choose Settings.
    • Under Settings, choose Update & Security.
    • On the options on the left hand side of the window, click Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth and click
      Run the troubleshooter.

We’ll be waiting for any updates regarding the issue.

Arthur Rui, Oct 31, 2018
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Bluetooth Icon Permanence

Bluetooth icon missing

Hi Peter,

The issue is quite unclear and incomplete for us to determine. We’d like to request for a clarification from your concerns for us to understand you better. To help us provide you an accurate answer, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Is the Bluetooth icon missing in the Action Center?
    • Is your Bluetooth device currently inserted?
    • Can we have a screenshot of the interface where your Bluetooth went missing?
    • Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver
      and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums
    to help you phrase and compose your concerns in complete detail to our community.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth Icon Permanence

1. Bluetooth Icon Permanence - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Icon Permanence

2. How to permanently disable Internal Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to permanently disable Internal Bluetooth: Hi guys,I have recently purchased a Bluetooth dongle for my pc because the built in Bluetooth on my motherboard MSI-B550M Pro-VDH is not connecting to my Bluetooth devices. So how do I disable the internal Bluetooth permanently because as i try to disable the Bluetooth...
  3. Bluetooth icon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth icon: I've lost bluetooth icon from device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-icon/d16ddfd3-9b35-4709-87a8-5e984d103a1d
  4. BLUETOOTH ICON

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLUETOOTH ICON: hi, i can't find my bluetooth icon. i tried to use in "get help" of microsoft but it didn't help. did it happen to somebody or somebody know how to fix it? thank you very much....
  5. Bluetooth icon

Bluetooth icon: I don’t have Bluetooth icon in the Windows settings and in the tray. I don’t see any Bluetooth settings in the device manager. I use Bluetooth adapter on CSR harmony. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-icon/e070702b-23a3-453c-97e7-178bb911bedc
  6. icon permanently on screen

icon permanently on screen: Can someone tell me what this icon is and how I can hide it from my screen. sorry it will not copy it is a black vertical box about 6cm x 2 cm with a sliding % scale in the middle and an X at the bottom. The X does not close it down. Thank you...
  7. Bluetooth icon

Bluetooth icon: All of a sudden the bluetooth icon at the bottom of the screen keeps disappearing.??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-icon/fcaa402a-f88f-48e9-8432-ebbf00e118a1
  8. Bluetooth icon.

Bluetooth icon.: I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth icon. How do I get it back to my task bar? Bluetooth is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/bluetooth-icon/643560fd-405e-4407-a66f-56c44be568f9
  9. Permanent Custom Folder Icon Problem

Permanent Custom Folder Icon Problem: Hi Guys need help OS Windows 10 Windows anniversary version updated so the problem is with folder ico customisation it is not staying permanently first i downloads a regular ico file from online source then i uses this method How to apply Permanent Icons -...
  10. Permanently hiding system tray icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Permanently hiding system tray icon: Hey all, I was looking for a way to hide a certain program's system tray icon. If I use the built in hiding option it still shows when I click the arrow, which is not what I want. I want to completely hide it (stealth). I've been looking for programs to do this but they're...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. permanent bluetooth icon windows 10