Windows 10: Bluetooth icon suddenly disappeared from my Dell G3 3590

Discus and support Bluetooth icon suddenly disappeared from my Dell G3 3590 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Suddenly my Bluetooh fone device stop working and when I was trying to connect I realized the icon disappeared. I have updated windows and Dell's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RFleischner, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Bluetooth icon suddenly disappeared from my Dell G3 3590

Suddenly my Bluetooh fone device stop working and when I was trying to connect I realized the icon disappeared.

I have updated windows and Dell's system but nothing change.

Any help?

:)

RFleischner, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Len Rorke Win User

Bluetooth icon disappeared.

I have searched everywhere for my bluetooth icon. It has disappeared from device manager completely. Is there a way of rolling back an update with Windows 10? I suspect an update suddenly made my bluetooth disappear.

Len Rorke, Apr 8, 2021
  3. sygnus21 Win User
    1 game on D: Drive but very slow

Ok.

First off you've nowhere near 120 (119) gig of memory. What you are stating is drive size. Looking at the specs of that notebook Dell G3 15 Gaming Laptop shows the most memory that notebook came with is 16gig. With that (given what you did post spec wise) I'm going to assume this is the one you have - Dell G3 15 Gaming Laptop

All that out the way, two suggestions first...

1. Go to Dell's website and find the latest drivers for your notebook - start here for driver support (sorry I don't know your exact model number)
    2. Make sure you have the latest patches for your game - Go here for Forza Horizon 4 support (sorry didn't see patches)

sygnus21, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Bluetooth icon suddenly disappeared from my Dell G3 3590

Bluetooth disappearing after windows 10 update.

I suffer the same fate. There is no bluetooth icon and there is no bluetooth in the device manager so the steps linked here was unhelpful. I also got the failed USB thing. I'm not impressed with Microsoft at all, esp in light that these are forced updates.
    I use my Dell G3 for my work and it absolutely have to function as intended.

RolfWiberg, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth icon suddenly disappeared from my Dell G3 3590

1. Bluetooth icon suddenly disappeared from my Dell G3 3590 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth icon suddenly

2. Bluetooth suddenly disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth suddenly disappeared: Whilst working today, out of the blue suddenly my machine decided to close off the bluetooth icon in the taskbar. Upon lookin for this led me to looking into Device Manager this was odd scanned for hardware changes....No change. Ran troubleshooting helpers - due to the...
  3. My bluetooth suddenly disappeared from my machine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth suddenly disappeared from my machine.: Hi.A few days ago, my laptop's Bluetooth just disappeared, it is not on the taskbar, it doesn't appear on Device Manager even after I've enabled the option to show hidden devices the driver is missing, on Settings I have no option to turn it on, I don't know what to do to get...
  4. My bluetooth suddenly disappeared from my machine.

My bluetooth suddenly disappeared from my machine.: Hi.A few days ago, my laptop's Bluetooth just disappeared, it is not on the taskbar, it doesn't appear on Device Manager even after I've enabled the option to show hidden devices the driver is missing, on Settings I have no option to turn it on, I don't know what to do to get...
  5. Bluetooth is disappeared suddenly

Bluetooth is disappeared suddenly: Hello,I have a problem regarding Bluetooth, it suddenly disappeared turn on and off button but Bluetooth devices are showing. I have tried troubleshooting it is mentioned that there are no Bluetooth devices found and I am confused totally. can you help me out with this type...
  6. Bluetooth suddenly disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth suddenly disappeared: Hello,Today as I was using a Logicool keyboard connected to my computer, the Bluetooth suddenly stopped working. I tried to reconnect the device but then my PC shows that I don't even have Bluetooth capabilities on my computer I've tried troubleshooting and that's what the...
  7. Bluetooth suddenly disappeared

Bluetooth suddenly disappeared: Hello,Today as I was using a Logicool keyboard connected to my computer, the Bluetooth suddenly stopped working. I tried to reconnect the device but then my PC shows that I don't even have Bluetooth capabilities on my computer I've tried troubleshooting and that's what the...
  8. Dell G3 3590 AC Adapter Not Detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell G3 3590 AC Adapter Not Detected: Hey so I have a dell g3 for a year or so and a few days back the hinge popped up so my dad opened the laptop and fixed it. Right after that the battery doesn't charge. When I plugged in the adapter it didn't charge or acknowledge that it is plugged in but it estimated 172...
  9. Bluetooth suddenly disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth suddenly disappeared: My bluetooth icon suddenly disappeared. I know that it's one of the common problem, and on solution is to uninstall the bluetooth driver from the Device Manager. I did that and restarted my laptop, but windows didn't reinstall it automatically. I tried Scan for hardware...
  10. Dell G3 3590 VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell G3 3590 VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR: In the middle of playing Fallout 4 I experienced a sudden crash and then I couldn't run the game Due to it being Fallout 4 I decided to restart my Laptop, upon doing this I got a BSOD with the error code "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR" When my laptop reloaded it was as if my...