Windows 10: Bluetooth Identification Issue

Discus and support Bluetooth Identification Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, I updated my Nvidia driver for the first time in 51 months. And the update to the driver went fine. Prior to the update my "Wicked Bandido"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nitenity, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Nitenity Win User

Bluetooth Identification Issue

So, I updated my Nvidia driver for the first time in 51 months. And the update to the driver went fine. Prior to the update my "Wicked Bandido" bluetooth headphones were connecting to my computer, and working perfectly with little issues. After the update happened and I restarted my computer, Windows started only recognising the headphones as a voice input, and not as the voice input and audio output like it should. I am confused and just wish to listen to music while working. My bluetooth driver is up to date, I restarted my computer, the headphones, as well as the Bluetooth Services in the services.msc.

Bluetooth Identification Issue 4d06e925-8438-4982-97f7-d5aa6799b1d2?upload=true.png

:)

Nitenity, Sep 8, 2019

2. Bluetooth Device Identification Service - Windows 10

Hi,

I have a tablet with Windows 10 pre-installed. The tablet connected to bluetooth mouse and keyboard and both are well functioning. In Device Manager, the bluetooth mouse have "device identification service" but the bluetooth keyboard doesn't. How to install
    the "device identification service" for bluetooth keyboard in Windows 10? As in Windows 8.1, the same bluetooth keyboard have "device identification service". The driver are updated.

The issue is, the bluetooth keyboard has connection time out. It can be disabled by unchecking "allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" (bluetooth HID device) in Windows 8.1, but in Windows 10 this connection time out disable is not working.
    I suspect that is because no "device identification service".

Connection time out is where the bluetooth keyboard is connected but after certain period it disconnected and require to press any key to reconnect.

Your advice is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Shahrul Isra Razekin, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Bluetooth Device Identification Service - Windows 10

Hi Shahrul,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

Please note that "device identification service" is a windows service which keeps running in the background which has the identification of every device that is connected to your computer. Since you are unable to see the service for the Bluetooth keyboard,
    I would suggest you to go to the manufacturer's website and check for latest driver and install it.

Hope this answers your query.

Do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng Vashi, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Bluetooth Identification Issue

Bluetooth audio syncing issue

Hi,

There are a lot of factors that can cause the issue about your Bluetooth such as incompatible drivers, hardware issues, and more. We suggest that you go to this

link
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for Bluetooth issues.

Regarding your question about locking Windows Anniversary update, it is possible to postpone an update but it cannot be stopped.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Identification Issue

1. Bluetooth Identification Issue - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Identification Issue

2. Scam identification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scam identification: Hello, Dear MicrosoftDo you have a technician ID# mst241681, Jacob Brown?On Thrusday, Aug.31st my computer was suddenly blocked when I tried to download a book pdf online and it told me my computer was attacked by hacker. Following the instruction I called the microsoft...
  3. Icon Identification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon Identification: I am trying to identify the programme that carries the icon in the image the very badly circled one. I believe it relates to a web emulator. can anyone help identify? Thank you....
  4. Icon Identification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon Identification: I am trying to identify the programme that carries the icon in the image the very badly circled one. I believe it relates to a web emulator. can anyone help identify? Thank you....
  5. Device Identification

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Identification: How do I match Windows Devices with my Devices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-identification/8aeeca73-41ad-49c9-b3ec-0991bc084b62
  6. Controller Identification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller Identification: I recently bought an Xbox Wireless Controller for my Windows 10 PC, the new one with the share button. When I use it with Bluetooth, It is correctly identified as an Xbox controller. However, when I plug it in with a USB cable, it is identified as just "controller" and...
  7. identification changes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    identification changes: I have changed a phone number that I have registered with Microsoft and or windows, and or outlook. where do I go to update those registrations Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/identification-changes/0ff97a2b-f70f-4062-a5d4-9d34d87e9b10
  8. Lifecam Studio HD USB Identification Issue

Lifecam Studio HD USB Identification Issue: I am attempting to use multiple Studio Life Cams on a computer for a business Skype meeting. The issue I am running into is that USB hubs will not work with more then 1 camera of this type. If I use one Lifecam studio and one Logitech cam they both work fine. When adding a...
  9. Windows10 CPU Identification Issue

Windows10 CPU Identification Issue: Folks, I was running Windows 7, and under device manager all of the chipset and CPU names were showing Intel i9 Series; and I was getting fair performance out of my PCIe GPU and M.2 SSDs devices. GPU showed 14500 on average, disk 25000... overall Performance Test came in at...
  10. Identifing Keylogger

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Identifing Keylogger: 1. How can I identify if there is a keylogger installed in my PC? 2. To what extent SAFE MODE (with networking) will protect from keylogger. 3. Antivirus will only detect a known keylogger not a custom built. 4. How can I be certain that Microsoft itself is not a keylogger or...