Windows 10: bluetooth ikon not showing after update

Discus and support bluetooth ikon not showing after update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; bluetooth ikon is missing after the update . not able to connect any device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shameeryoonus, Feb 2, 2019.

1. bluetooth ikon not showing after update

bluetooth ikon is missing after the update . not able to connect any device

:)

shameeryoonus, Feb 2, 2019

2. Onedrive will not show ikons

When i use big ikons inside my onedrivefolder it will not show SketchUp Pro (.skp) ikons, only SketchUp logo ikon.

When I use big ikons outside my onedrivefolder, SketchUp Pro ikons are shown perfectly

This is very important for me so can yo please help.

KimRasmussen1, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Desktop Ikons Diappearing

I have been using Windows 10 on my laptop for the last 1 month without any problem, but suddenly yesterday all the ikons on desktop view just disappeared. I cant remembered to have done any resetting. I am just wondering whether some bug got in or have
    I done something silly unknowingly. When i open the desktop fold from explorer, all the ikons appear in that list, but they dont appear on the desktop itself. Will be obliged to know if others are also experiencing the same problem and if so how they have
    got over.

Thanks in anticipation

Subbarao Viruru, Feb 2, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

bluetooth ikon not showing after update

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond bluetooth ikon not showing after update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

bluetooth ikon not showing after update

1. bluetooth ikon not showing after update - Similar Threads - bluetooth ikon showing

2. nestale ikone

in Windows 10 Customization
    nestale ikone: i sve ikone moguče su mi nestale?to je nešto sa one drive a ja neznam što? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nestale-ikone/bf56c3d7-844a-49ae-9128-e0a37693535b
  3. nestale ikone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nestale ikone: i sve ikone moguče su mi nestale?to je nešto sa one drive a ja neznam što? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nestale-ikone/bf56c3d7-844a-49ae-9128-e0a37693535b
  4. nestale ikone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. nestale ikone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. task bar app ikon not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    task bar app ikon not appearing: Task barApp ikon pictures not appearing when pinned to taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-app-ikon-not-appearing/9676d434-32f6-4686-9cc6-ef9a45da1555
  7. Bluetooth no longer showing after update for Windows 11 KB5008353

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth no longer showing after update for Windows 11 KB5008353: After 2022-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5008353, my computer no longer thinks that it is Bluetooth capable. Bluetooth troubleshooting says that the device is simply not bluetooth capable. However, when I look at the "Bluetooth and Other...
  8. Bluetooth no longer showing after update for Windows 11 KB5008353

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth no longer showing after update for Windows 11 KB5008353: After 2022-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5008353, my computer no longer thinks that it is Bluetooth capable. Bluetooth troubleshooting says that the device is simply not bluetooth capable. However, when I look at the "Bluetooth and Other...
  9. Bluetooth not showing after recent update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not showing after recent update.: Hi After I updated to the recent Windows 10 update, Bluetooth option is not showing in either settings or device manager. I updated all possible drivers using drp.su Any response will be appreciated. Thank you Rahul Jha...
  10. No Bluetooth after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Bluetooth after update: Hi, I have just installed your latest update to my windows 10 once the laptop restarted I cannot get or find bluetooth anywhere. What can i do to resolve or is this a known issue with your latest update? im using an ACER F15 Thanks...