Windows 10: Bluetooth in Windows 10: Why does each new pairing of device create separate instance of...

Discus and support Bluetooth in Windows 10: Why does each new pairing of device create separate instance of... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; At first just annoying, but I'm no longer able to connect devices easily, sometimes at all. Drivers say they are up to date. I'm trying to connect to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Johnny3075, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Bluetooth in Windows 10: Why does each new pairing of device create separate instance of...

At first just annoying, but I'm no longer able to connect devices easily, sometimes at all. Drivers say they are up to date. I'm trying to connect to Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse and a Bose Speaker. Is there at least a way to remove all of these at once, without clicking each one individually?

:)

Johnny3075, Jul 31, 2021

2. Bluetooth Devices will not Pair

Hi,

Hopefully this is the correct Forum !

I have a Microsoft Mouse 5000 and Wedge keyboard (the early one that does not fold).
    Both have been working perfectly.

Recently I paired them both successfully with a new Samsung tablet, but when I came to use them again on my laptop,
    I found that I could not pair either of them.

I have spent countless hours researching this without success.

Here's where I am now:

Settings > Bluetooth & other devices does not list either of them.
    Device Manager > Bluetooth has both of them showing and reports both working properly.

Device Manager reports as follows:

Notebook Mouse 5000:
    No driver files are required or have been loaded
    The Events tab says that further installation is required

Wedge Mobile Keyboard:
    No driver files are required or have been loaded
    The Events tab says that further installation is required

The 2 Service Discovery Service entries also report that further installation is required.

Can anyone suggest the way forward, please ?

Regards.

stuartgb100, Jul 31, 2021
  3. Bluetooth Stopped Pairing New Devices

Windows 10 will not pair any new devices.

Current Status:

• I am "Discoverable."

• Under "More Bluetooth Options," I have:

"Allow Bluetooth Devices to find this PC" checked.

"Alert me when a new device wants to connect" checked.

"Show Bluetooth icon in the notification area" checked.
    • In the past, I've been able to pair devices and currently have my phone, tv, and a headset in the device list. They work fine.
    When Problem Started:

I "Forgot" 2 devices in order to re-pair them. After that, they will not repair and nothing additional will pair; I've tried multiple devices.

Things I've Tried:

1) Device Manager: Drivers are updated and current.

2) Checked manufacture drivers for individual devices.

3) Windows Update: Up to date, no missed updates.

4) Ran Troubleshooter: Bluetooth (no problems).

5) Ran Troubleshooter: Hardware and Devices (no problems).

6) Services: Restarted Bluetooth Support Service.

(rebooted).

Peyton-Montana, Jul 31, 2021
  4. Bluetooth in Windows 10: Why does each new pairing of device create separate instance of...

Can't remove paired bluetooth devices in Windows 10

I made an account here just to thank you for this solution. I spent hours trying to remove a paired bluetooth controller from my machine from the bluetooth menu, device manager, even using third party programs. Every time I would go to pair the controller again the system would re-install the driver as soon as the controller went to pairing mode, but it wouldn't actually pair!

Removing it this way made it instantly show up in my pairing list and it works perfectly. I was about to reinstall Windows I was so frustrated.

Thank you!!!! You're my internet hero of the day.

five5fifty5, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth in Windows 10: Why does each new pairing of device create separate instance of...

1. Bluetooth in Windows 10: Why does each new pairing of device create separate instance of... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Why does

2. pair bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pair bluetooth devices: I cant pair Bluetooth devices like mouse and keyboard. I tried to pair using my other laptop it works fine. I check on my settings and remove all the devices that paired before and try it again but still the same....
  3. pair bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pair bluetooth devices: I cant pair Bluetooth devices like mouse and keyboard. I tried to pair using my other laptop it works fine. I check on my settings and remove all the devices that paired before and try it again but still the same....
  4. pair bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No bluetooth Devices are Pairing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No bluetooth Devices are Pairing on Windows 10: I have been struggling to pair any devices on my windows 10 computer Lenovo Thinkpad E15 20RD. I have attempted to connect with multiple devices including 2 cellphones, 2 Headphones and a bluetooth FM transmitter. Often the devices pair but refuse to connect. At times they...
  6. No bluetooth Devices are Pairing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No bluetooth Devices are Pairing on Windows 10: I have been struggling to pair any devices on my windows 10 computer Lenovo Thinkpad E15 20RD. I have attempted to connect with multiple devices including 2 cellphones, 2 Headphones and a bluetooth FM transmitter. Often the devices pair but refuse to connect. At times they...
  7. No bluetooth Devices are Pairing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Bluetooth does not pair on windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth does not pair on windows: Hi, I have got Sony MDR-ZX770BN and Logitec H800. Non of them connects to Windows 10. Though they easily connect to phones. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-does-not-pair-on-windows/3c3828ea-f2e3-4825-b2c3-18c6f3e7c29f
  9. Create a bat script to unpair and pair back a bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Create a bat script to unpair and pair back a bluetooth device: Hello. I mangaed to get my joycons working on windows using a program, but everytime i want to use them i have to unpair and pair them back. Can someone send instructions on how to create a bat that does the job automatically? submitted by /u/Andrecidueye [link]...
  10. Bluetooth Devices will not Pair

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Devices will not Pair: Hi, Hopefully this is the correct Forum ! I have a Microsoft Mouse 5000 and Wedge keyboard (the early one that does not fold). Both have been working perfectly. Recently I paired them both successfully with a new Samsung tablet, but when I came to use them again on...