Windows 10: Bluetooth in Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In Settings in Window 10, if there is no On/Off button under 'Add Bluetooth device, does this mean Bluetooth is not supported?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobertElliott9, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Bluetooth in Windows 10

In Settings in Window 10, if there is no On/Off button under 'Add Bluetooth device, does this mean Bluetooth is not supported?

:)

RobertElliott9, Apr 3, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Apr 3, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Apr 3, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in Windows 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth in Windows 10

1. Bluetooth in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth

2. Error Code 43 with Realtek Bluetooth Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 43 with Realtek Bluetooth Adapter: Hello,I'm encountering an issue with my Realtek Bluetooth adapter, which is displaying error code 43 in Device Manager. This issue has been persistent despite my attempts to troubleshoot it, and it begun after installing windows update 23H2, noticed first when I couldn't find...
  3. Error Code 43 with Realtek Bluetooth Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 43 with Realtek Bluetooth Adapter: Hello,I'm encountering an issue with my Realtek Bluetooth adapter, which is displaying error code 43 in Device Manager. This issue has been persistent despite my attempts to troubleshoot it, and it begun after installing windows update 23H2, noticed first when I couldn't find...
  4. The internet button and sometimes the bluetooth one too disappears randomly on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The internet button and sometimes the bluetooth one too disappears randomly on windows 11: Sometimes, out of nowhere, the button for connecting to the internet, and sometimes the bluetooth one too, disappear not letting me use either of these until it appears again. This has been happening for a while already, but it now got worse the bluetooth button didnt...
  5. The internet button and sometimes the bluetooth one too disappears randomly on windows 11

The internet button and sometimes the bluetooth one too disappears randomly on windows 11: Sometimes, out of nowhere, the button for connecting to the internet, and sometimes the bluetooth one too, disappear not letting me use either of these until it appears again. This has been happening for a while already, but it now got worse the bluetooth button didnt...
  6. Poly V5200 connects fine to Bluetooth on new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I'm unable to connect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poly V5200 connects fine to Bluetooth on new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I'm unable to connect...: I have both the Poly V5200 and PLT V5200 Bluetooth headsets. Both connect fine to Bluetooth on a new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I was able to get the PLT connected as a sound input and output device, but I'm unable to connect the Poly V5200 for either input or output. Both...
  7. Poly V5200 connects fine to Bluetooth on new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I'm unable to connect...

Poly V5200 connects fine to Bluetooth on new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I'm unable to connect...: I have both the Poly V5200 and PLT V5200 Bluetooth headsets. Both connect fine to Bluetooth on a new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I was able to get the PLT connected as a sound input and output device, but I'm unable to connect the Poly V5200 for either input or output. Both...
  8. Windows 10 forcefully disconnects my bluetooth audio device when playing a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 forcefully disconnects my bluetooth audio device when playing a game.: The issue is as mentioned in the title. I have no problems with bluetooth audio playback on headsets or soundbars while browsing or working, yet when I open a game, the device disconnects completely within a few seconds. This is not limited to any single bluetooth audio...
  9. Windows 10 forcefully disconnects my bluetooth audio device when playing a game.

Windows 10 forcefully disconnects my bluetooth audio device when playing a game.: The issue is as mentioned in the title. I have no problems with bluetooth audio playback on headsets or soundbars while browsing or working, yet when I open a game, the device disconnects completely within a few seconds. This is not limited to any single bluetooth audio...
  10. Bluetooth Issue

Bluetooth Issue: How do I prevent Windows from disabling the Bluetooth when the battery is low? I tried updating the driver and disabling the power management option which allows the computer to turn off the device. still no luck. Please suggest if you have experienced similar issues. OS Name...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add bluetooth capability to windows 10 www.windowsphoneinfo.com