Windows 10: Bluetooth ( Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) ) not working

Discus and support Bluetooth ( Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) ) not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So yesterday, I was playing a game with an Xbox Controller and I get off my Oman Desktop 870-224 to go to sleep for the next day which I had school.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Verified✅Nuke, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Bluetooth ( Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) ) not working

So yesterday, I was playing a game with an Xbox Controller and I get off my Oman Desktop 870-224 to go to sleep for the next day which I had school. Next day comes by, there is a snow day (no school) so I get on my PC to play some games and the Bluetooth from my controller wasn't picking up by the computer. So I try a different controller and the same thing happens. So I go into Device Manager to see if anything is wrong (I turned "show hidden devices on") and under Bluetooth is Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) with a Bluetooth sign and an orange alert triangle in the corner of it. So I open properties of the Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) and it says under the description of "This device cannot start. (Code 10) ~ STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE."

Note how I can't delete my Xbox Controller from my device section

Look below for what I see: Bluetooth ( Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) ) not working 11e818e7-9cb7-451a-b02c-28e9d412683d?upload=true.png
    Please help ASAP

:)

Verified✅Nuke, Feb 20, 2019

2. Intel (R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft), Intel (R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)

Hi Graeme.P,

I've already done that and it does not work.

The problem is, Microsoft's driver has overriden Intel's USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller driver and this is the one causing the issue.

Uninstalling either the Intel Bluetooth Driver or Intel (R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft), will only make WIndows 10 reinstall back the latest drivers.

And if I remove or disable the Intel (R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft), I would lose not only bluetooth, but all USB and LAN or Wireless Lan connection too.

Regards,

Shafie

SharkyPrime, Feb 20, 2019
  3. unable to unistall program: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Software for bluetooth

i am not able to unistall program: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Software for bluetooth after featured update of windows 1709,

because of which i cant use my bluetooth, when i try to turn it on it just toggles and turns off immediately.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate

YATIN SACHDEVA, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Bluetooth ( Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) ) not working

Intel (R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft), Intel (R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)

I'm using Microsoft's setting app to connect to my bluetooth devices. I am not aware of other Bluetooth connection app in the control panel.

On another note. I used a Bluetooth dongle and still face the same issue. This 'Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible host controller' controls not only the USB, but also bluetooth and LAN/Wireless Lan. No issues for the other devices. Only bluetooth.

Intel says going to discontinue Jan 2019, but already not providing support now, lol.

Anyways, looks like Lenovo and Intel are not interested in providing a fix for this.

SharkyPrime, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth ( Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) ) not working

1. Bluetooth ( Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) ) not working - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Intel Wireless

2. Unable to update "IntelR Wireless Bluetooth R"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update "IntelR Wireless Bluetooth R": Greetings everyone,I have an issue regarding the bluetooth driver, I am unable to locate other devices with my PC. I looked through various videos and forums and I've tried to follow the steps to uninstall and reinstall the bluetooth driver but to no avail. I've even tried to...
  3. Unable to update "IntelR Wireless Bluetooth R"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update "IntelR Wireless Bluetooth R": Greetings everyone,I have an issue regarding the bluetooth driver, I am unable to locate other devices with my PC. I looked through various videos and forums and I've tried to follow the steps to uninstall and reinstall the bluetooth driver but to no avail. I've even tried to...
  4. Unable to update "IntelR Wireless Bluetooth R"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter not working

Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter not working: I’m using windows 10, computer hp pavilion, I’m facing some internet problem , it says the intel R wireless ac 9461 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems , I’ve uninstall and reinstall , update , reset the network and I still have the same problem , What...
  6. Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.: Laptop Specs:Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 8.0 GB 7.61 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version...
  7. Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.

Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.: Laptop Specs:Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 8.0 GB 7.61 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version...
  8. intel(R) wireless bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    intel(R) wireless bluetooth: it keeps connecting and reconnecting, i found a post on here that described everything but nothing worked i've tried going into services, device manager, uninstall shit restart pc, I'm out of ideas submitted by /u/Substantial-Story685 [link] [comments]...
  9. Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) Driver Errors

Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) Driver Errors: Hi, I've had this Acer Laptop for about 6-7 months now and yesterday I've been having Bluetooth issues. I've reinstalled windows, reinstalled drivers multiple times but this error always appears {Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)}....
  10. Intel (R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft), Intel (R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)

Intel (R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft), Intel (R) Wireless Bluetooth(R): Hi guys, I have a Lenovo y50-70 and it recently had an upgrade to Windows 10. Unfortunately, the latest USB 3.0 driver from Microsoft had over-ride the Intel driver. Now, my bluetooth can detect bluetooth devices but unable to pair and connect. Lenovo support can't do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel wireless bluetooth not working

2. intel bluetooth works intermittently

3. intel r wireless bluetooth r

4. blue tooth for intel r