Windows 10: Bluetooth is Disabled on Start-up

Discus and support Bluetooth is Disabled on Start-up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have searched other posts but none have fixed the problem. My bluetooth adapter is disabled when I first turn on my computer. I have to go to device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kpat104, Aug 4, 2018.

1. kpat104 Win User

Bluetooth is Disabled on Start-up

I have searched other posts but none have fixed the problem. My bluetooth adapter is disabled when I first turn on my computer. I have to go to device manager to enable it. This only started happening recently. I updated the driver a couple of days ago and now it won't automatically enable on start-up.

I have a Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 adapter, driver version 10.0.0.709

There aren't any power management settings enabled.

Is there a way to get bluetooth to be enabled automatically when I turn my computer on?

:)

kpat104, Aug 4, 2018
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Bluetooth not working on ASUS laptop

Hello,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To better assist you, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried disabling and enabling the Bluetooth using the Control Panel? (Not turning off and on)
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Bluetooth troubleshooter by:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Bluetooth Here but disabled

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1:

Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

• Press “Windows key + W” and type “troubleshooting”.
    • Select “Troubleshooting”.
    • Select “View all” on the top left corner.
    • Click “Hardware and Devices”.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

Uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the Bluetooth
    drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Bluetooth
    drivers:

• Press “Windows Key + X key” and click “Device Manager”.
    • Right-click on the “Bluetooth” device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to “delete driver software”.
    • “Restart” the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset and Bluetooth
    drivers.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Bluetooth is Disabled on Start-up

Bluetooth not found in Windows10

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1

I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2

Start the Bluetooth service.

• Click Start, type “services.msc” and hit
      enter.
    • From the list of items, double click Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Change the startup type to Automatic and click
      Start button
      to start service.
    • Click Apply and then click ok.
    Method 3

I suggest you to try disabling and then enabling and check if the Bluetooth toggle is available. Refer the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Look for Bluetooth device from the list.
    • Right click on the device and click on Disable.
    • Right click on the device and click on Enable.
    • Restart the computer.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Method 4: Update the Bluetooth driver

I suggest you to try updating the Bluetooth drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Bluetooth driver:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand “Bluetooth”.
    • Right-click on the Bluetooth listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest Bluetooth drivers & Chipset drivers for your computer and install the same.

Support für Inspiron 15 N5010 | Treiber und Downloads | Dell Deutschland

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth is Disabled on Start-up

1. Bluetooth is Disabled on Start-up - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Disabled Start

2. bluetooth disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth disabled: I was playing a game on my PC, and I had connected a controller via Bluetooth, when at a certain point everything crashed. I restarted the computer and the bluetooth option was gone, can anyone help me? I have windows 11...
  3. bluetooth disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth disabled: I was playing a game on my PC, and I had connected a controller via Bluetooth, when at a certain point everything crashed. I restarted the computer and the bluetooth option was gone, can anyone help me? I have windows 11...
  4. Bluetooth Disabled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Disabled: I used a XBox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 and now my bluetooth is gone. It's not even in my device manager and I don't know what to do. I don't have the ability to connect anything to my computer now and I don't know what to do about it and I can't find any information...
  5. Bluetooth Disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Disabled: I used a XBox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 and now my bluetooth is gone. It's not even in my device manager and I don't know what to do. I don't have the ability to connect anything to my computer now and I don't know what to do about it and I can't find any information...
  6. Bluetooth Disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bluetooth disabled

Bluetooth disabled: Kia ora, My Bluetooth has been disabled, I was trying to connect some wireless headphones and somehow managed to lose the Bluetooth on/off toggle button. I have tried uninstalling bluetooth devices/drivers to find a solution but none have worked so far. Any help would be much...
  8. wireless adapter disabled at start up

wireless adapter disabled at start up: About 50% of the time, my wireless adapter, Qualcom Atheros 956x is disabled at Windows 10 start up. Rebooting clears the problem, but sometimes I have to reboot 2 or 3 times, I am currently running the latest update to Version 1803. Does anyone know how to fix this...
  9. Disabling start up applications

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disabling start up applications: My new Windows 10 Pro is now set up and running well. Just one thing I really need to take care of now are the seemingly excessive number of programs that load up, slowing boot time. Things like Acronis (for back ups), Samsung Magician, MSI fast boot software, Ccleaner, Adobe...
  10. open .disabled file at start up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    open .disabled file at start up: When I turn my computer on now, it ask me to open .disabled files. I checked start up and there are no .disabled files. This is what is starting up: Screenshot I didn't install anything new so I have no idea what it is. 33334