Windows 10: Bluetooth is disappeared from action center and from device manager.

Discus and support Bluetooth is disappeared from action center and from device manager. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have HP elitbook 8560w ,witch supports bluetooth by itself . I remember i was using it was paired to my phone. But all of the sudden after some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rekauhci, Apr 19, 2020.

1. rekauhci Win User

Bluetooth is disappeared from action center and from device manager.

I have HP elitbook 8560w ,witch supports bluetooth by itself . I remember i was using it was paired to my phone. But all of the sudden after some updates it disappeared from action center and from device manager.

I can not turn it on or off.

By running bluetooth troubleshooting ,it says that device does not have Bluetooth.

i tried restarting it in Services.

All my drivers are updated .

Windows is updated as well.

need help thx... Bluetooth is disappeared from action center and from device manager. b46e4c03-7e4f-4d35-91c8-59468d22ff46?upload=true.png Bluetooth is disappeared from action center and from device manager. 48984c54-2e07-4d17-8e3c-d4db86489335?upload=true.png

:)

rekauhci, Apr 19, 2020
  2. Try3 Win User

No button for bluetooth in action center

Joe,

Assuming that you have a Bluetooth card, run these checks -

Do you have a Bluetooth entry in Settings, Devices?

Bluetooth is disappeared from action center and from device manager. [​IMG]

If not then Windows does not think you have a Bluetooth card. Check Device manager for a Bluetooth group.

1. If neither of these is there then you do not have a Bluetooth card or you have disabled Bluetooth in the BIOS. You should check your BIOS for a relevant entry but BIOSes vary so I cannot suggest where such a setting might be. You could seek advice from your computer maker or their user forum.
    2. If one is there but not the other then you might be able to get it working correctly by reinstalling the driver from your Computer / Bluetooth card maker's website.

You can customise the items shown in Action center but Bluetooth, if it is enabled, is generally put there by default. As explained above, you can customise what is shown by playing around with Settings, System, Notifications. You can add more entries or you can drag off existing entries or you can drag existing entries around to get them in the layout you prefer.

Denis

3. bru20 Win User
    Bluetooth tile disappears from Action Center

The Bluetooth tile completely disappears in my Action Center. I have to restart to get it back. Bluetooth has been extremely frustrating but the fact that the Bluetooth tile itself disappears is ridiculous. Any suggestions other than restarting computer?

bru20, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Try3 Win User

No button for bluetooth in action center

Roy,

That means that Device manager had not detected the Bluetooth card.
    - You should not have needed to prompt it by scanning for hardware changes.
    - Turning it on or off in Action centre or elsewhere does not affect its entry in Device manager. It ought to be there whether you have turned it on or not.

If you no longer have a Bluetooth problem then fine. Otherwise, create a thread about the problem in
    Network and Sharing - Windows 10 Forums
    by clicking on the Forum tools control that sits rather unobtrusively between the list of sub-forums and the list of threads.

Denis

Thema:

1. Bluetooth is disappeared from action center and from device manager. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth disappeared action

2. Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager: Hi, I recently upgrade my whole computer and simply installed my old drive into it. Since my Windows became buggy over the year, I did a reset this PC. My new motherboard has Bluetooth integrated into it but I disappeared from my Windows task bar and settings. It was still in...
  3. Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager: Hi, I recently upgrade my whole computer and simply installed my old drive into it. Since my Windows became buggy over the year, I did a reset this PC. My new motherboard has Bluetooth integrated into it but I disappeared from my Windows task bar and settings. It was still in...
  4. Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager: Hi, I was listening to music on my Windows 10 laptop using Bluetooth speakers, and they suddenly disconnected. I tried to reconnect, but Bluetooth seems to have disappeared from my laptop. There's no option to turn it on or off, it just says "Bluetooth is turned off" under...
  6. Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager: Hi, I was listening to music on my Windows 10 laptop using Bluetooth speakers, and they suddenly disconnected. I tried to reconnect, but Bluetooth seems to have disappeared from my laptop. There's no option to turn it on or off, it just says "Bluetooth is turned off" under...
  7. Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager

8. Bluetooth disappeared from device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth disappeared from device manager: A couple of months ago my Bluetooth stop working and even it disappeared from the device manager. I have a desktop computer a Thinkcentre M900 (out of support), It came with an Intel card 8260NGW (WIFI and Bluetooth), the WIFI is working fine; it is just the Bluetooth the...
  9. Bluetooth disappeared from device manager

Bluetooth disappeared from device manager: I have dell workstation precision 7510 and installed windows 10 64-bit on it. The bluetooth function has disappeared from the device manager. I tried to install its drivers but get the error below. let me know if you got any answers?? [ATTACH]...
  10. Bluetooth Devices disappear from Device Manager

Bluetooth Devices disappear from Device Manager: Hello, I have some problem. my bluetooth devices not appear in the device manager. i've tried to view by "show hidden device" but it's not appear. in the previous time, I uninstalled it because my bluetooth didn't work. i've read a page that told me if the bluetooth will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth disappeared from action center