Windows 10: Bluetooth is gone and is in hidden devices

Discus and support Bluetooth is gone and is in hidden devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey the Bluetooth is gone and is in hidden devices. last time the solution was uninstalling an unknown USB device but when I do it know it keeps coming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by elbert kam, May 24, 2023.

1. Bluetooth is gone and is in hidden devices

Hey the Bluetooth is gone and is in hidden devices. last time the solution was uninstalling an unknown USB device but when I do it know it keeps coming back what do I do?

:)

elbert kam, May 24, 2023
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Bluetooth device is shown as not present.

Hello Dominika,

Thank you for getting back to us. Since the issue still persists after following the steps on the article above, we'd like to know more. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you checked whether the Bluetooth device is listed under hidden devices in Device manager?
    • What is the make and model of your Bluetooth device?
    • Can you tell us the specific bluetooth devices that you're using on your Windows 10?
    • Have you checked whether the Bluetooth driver is listed under installed programs under Programs and features?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check if the Bluetooth services is enabled by following the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard, type services.msc and press OK.
    • Right click on Bluetooth Support service and select
      Restart.

• Right click on Bluetooth support service and select Properties
      and check if the startup type is Automatic.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, May 24, 2023
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Bluetooth Driver Disappears from Device Manager and Settings/Devices

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Drive. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Click on View.
    • Click on Show Hidden Devices.
    • Search for the Bluetooth device.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth device and click
      uninstall.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, May 24, 2023
  4. Bluetooth is gone and is in hidden devices

Bluetooth Function GONE

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

Regarding your question:

Try these procedures:

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

Did you checked whether the Bluetooth device is listed under hidden devices in Device manager?

Have you checked whether the Bluetooth driver is listed under installed programs under Programs and features? (As you have reinstalled the Bluetooth.)

Note:

In device manager, click on "view" tab and select "show hidden devices" and check whether Bluetooth device/driver is listed.

To check the drivers installed in Programs and features, Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Programs and features and check whether the Bluetooth driver is installed.

Until you get back to us with the required information, follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I would suggest you check if Bluetooth Support service is started.

Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard, type services.msc and press OK.

Now, find Bluetooth Support Service and start it

Double click on the Bluetooth Support Service set the startup type as Automatic.

Reference: I would suggest you to check whether the drivers are up to date. Refer to the below link on how to download and install the drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Also, I attach some link with more procedures you can try in this one didn't work:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

I hope it works,

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, May 24, 2023
Thema:

Bluetooth is gone and is in hidden devices

1. Bluetooth is gone and is in hidden devices - Similar Threads - Bluetooth gone hidden

2. bluetooth device hidden in the device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth device hidden in the device manager: somehow the bluetooth disapear from my quick panel settings and device manager i tried update my window and tried alot of method still doenst work can someone help me how to fix it...
  3. bluetooth device hidden in the device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth device hidden in the device manager: somehow the bluetooth disapear from my quick panel settings and device manager i tried update my window and tried alot of method still doenst work can someone help me how to fix it...
  4. Bluetooth is gone and is in hidden devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is gone and is in hidden devices: Hey the Bluetooth is gone and is in hidden devices. last time the solution was uninstalling an unknown USB device but when I do it know it keeps coming back what do I do?...
  5. Bluetooth is gone and is in hidden devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth is gone and is in hidden devices: Hey the Bluetooth is gone and is in hidden devices. last time the solution was uninstalling an unknown USB device but when I do it know it keeps coming back what do I do?...
  6. Bluetooth gone, devices not re installing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth gone, devices not re installing.: My bluetooth has straight up disappeared from my options a few days ago, and the devices stopped working too.I've been trying to fix it for a long while, but nothing works. And by following an official microsoft guide, I ended up uninstalling my bluetooth devices, but...
  7. Bluetooth on and off is gone and it is in hidden device manager. Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth on and off is gone and it is in hidden device manager. Help!: Hi all. I would like to seek your assistance with the problem im having. Bluetooth is gone and i dont know how i can retrieve it. Please help asap. Sorry guys i just need a help Thankyou submitted by /u/youngcocosh [link] [comments]...
  8. Bluetooth Hidden in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Hidden in Device Manager: Hello all, About a few months ago, my Bluetooth stopped functioning on my computer. After a bit of digging today, I found out that my computer does not detect Bluetooth capabilities anymore, but it does indeed have them. When trying to troubleshoot, it says "This device...
  9. "Bluetooth" is not Showing in the Device Manager '' hidden device" option .

"Bluetooth" is not Showing in the Device Manager '' hidden device" option .: I cannot get the Bluetooth facility in my windows 10. I checked and found that "Bluetooth" is not Showing in the Device Manager '' hidden device" option . How I can solve this ?...
  10. Bluetooth not working, devices hidden, troubleshooter reports no bluetooth

Bluetooth not working, devices hidden, troubleshooter reports no bluetooth: I am using a Dell Inspiron 5570 laptop which comes with bluetooth. The bluetooth was working up until about a week ago. It disappeared. The switch to turn it on and off in the Bluetooth settings is gone. Devices I had previously used are shown as paired. The laptop is not...