Windows 10: Bluetooth is Gone Win10

Discus and support Bluetooth is Gone Win10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Turned on my wireless Xbox 360 controller tonight and it wouldn't sync to my PC. I noticed the Bluetooth logo was missing from the system tray and when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by writersbloc, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Bluetooth is Gone Win10

Turned on my wireless Xbox 360 controller tonight and it wouldn't sync to my PC. I noticed the Bluetooth logo was missing from the system tray and when I opened up my bluetooth settings I was told Bluetooth was turned off with no ability to turn it back on.

Bluetooth is Gone Win10 19868136-824a-4d0f-8206-92721eccb450?upload=true.png

I did a few quick troubleshooting searches and noticed most folks recommended I open up the device manager and try to manually update drivers. Which I did on every item but they were all grayed out.

Bluetooth is Gone Win10 4781201b-cf0e-47cf-a8aa-d6d288e5389c?upload=true.png

Other sources recommending uninstalling each of the Bluetooth items and then running a Win10 update, where Win10 should automatically reinstall the drivers.

No luck there. Now I'm pretty lost. I have a Ryzen 7 -3700x and a Tuf Gaming x570 wifi Mobo. Do I need to get drivers from Ryzen or mess with my Bios quite a bit over my head. How can I restore my Bluetooth?

:)

writersbloc, Mar 23, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Bluetooth is Gone Win10

Bluetooth Function GONE

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

Regarding your question:

Try these procedures:

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

Did you checked whether the Bluetooth device is listed under hidden devices in Device manager?

Have you checked whether the Bluetooth driver is listed under installed programs under Programs and features? (As you have reinstalled the Bluetooth.)

Note:

In device manager, click on "view" tab and select "show hidden devices" and check whether Bluetooth device/driver is listed.

To check the drivers installed in Programs and features, Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Programs and features and check whether the Bluetooth driver is installed.

Until you get back to us with the required information, follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I would suggest you check if Bluetooth Support service is started.

Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard, type services.msc and press OK.

Now, find Bluetooth Support Service and start it

Double click on the Bluetooth Support Service set the startup type as Automatic.

Reference: I would suggest you to check whether the drivers are up to date. Refer to the below link on how to download and install the drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Also, I attach some link with more procedures you can try in this one didn't work:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

I hope it works,

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth is Gone Win10

1. Bluetooth is Gone Win10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Gone Win10

2. Bluetooth is gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is gone?: My pc has been great since I got it. I'm running Windows 11, and it has been just fine. Earlier today I went to try and connect my Xbox controller to my pc via Bluetooth, as I usually do. However, Bluetooth wasn't there in quick settings like usual. I went into my settings,...
  3. Bluetooth is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is gone: I just used bluetooth yesterday and it is just gone. I've used every technique on this website https://www.****/knowledge/best-fixes-for-windows-10-bluetooth-missing-settings/ and Bluetooth just isn't anywhere. No option in the device manager. nothing. I know I used bluetooth...
  4. Bluetooth is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth is gone: I just used bluetooth yesterday and it is just gone. I've used every technique on this website https://www.****/knowledge/best-fixes-for-windows-10-bluetooth-missing-settings/ and Bluetooth just isn't anywhere. No option in the device manager. nothing. I know I used bluetooth...
  5. Bluetooth is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is gone: Exactly what it says above, all my options to turn bluetooth on has just disappeared. The troubleshooter says my PC doesn't support bluetooth and that I should buy a dongle. In device manager, under "Software Devices", it was first grayed out and said it was disconnected....
  6. Bluetooth is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth is gone: Exactly what it says above, all my options to turn bluetooth on has just disappeared. The troubleshooter says my PC doesn't support bluetooth and that I should buy a dongle. In device manager, under "Software Devices", it was first grayed out and said it was disconnected....
  7. Bluetooth gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth gone: Hello Microsoft Community I am Devesh here. Recently my bluetooth just disappeared when I tried to use it and I am very puzzled what to do. I tried to uninstall it but it was gone I couldn't get it back. I tried installing from the website of the OEM but it failed. Please...
  8. Bluetooth...GONE

Bluetooth...GONE: My PC no longer has Bluetooth. I ran theTroubleshooter for Bluetooth and it shows No Bluethooth. This PC has Bluetooth....I used it 4 or 5 weeks ago with Ear Buds. When I go to Device Manager....Bluetooth USED to be the 3rd item down from the top of the List. Now I see...
  9. Bluetooth is gone!

Bluetooth is gone!: I'm trying to use a PS4 controller on W10 Pro have done that in the past with relatively ease. My computer is a Desktop, by the way. using a bluetooth receiver connected via USB. The problem is that I just can't turn on the bluetooth. There's no icon on taskbark, no icon on...
  10. Bluetooth is gone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth is gone: My Bluetooth says enable Bluetooth but there is nowhere to enable it I look in task manger and it is gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-gone/4b909e60-f78c-40b1-9ee1-0a7373e1f52f