Windows 10: Bluetooth is gone

Discus and support Bluetooth is gone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just used bluetooth yesterday and it is just gone. I've used every technique on this website... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ColetonPratt, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Bluetooth is gone

I just used bluetooth yesterday and it is just gone. I've used every technique on this website https://www.****/knowledge/best-fixes-for-windows-10-bluetooth-missing-settings/ and Bluetooth just isn't anywhere. No option in the device manager. nothing. I know I used bluetooth and I still have a bluetooth device in my devices tab but it says bluetooth is turned off and there is no way to turn it back on. It seems that my computer just... lost it's bluetooth capabilities and I know that can't be the case.

:)

ColetonPratt, Aug 3, 2022

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 3, 2022
  3. Bluetooth Function GONE

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

Regarding your question:

Try these procedures:

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

Did you checked whether the Bluetooth device is listed under hidden devices in Device manager?

Have you checked whether the Bluetooth driver is listed under installed programs under Programs and features? (As you have reinstalled the Bluetooth.)

Note:

In device manager, click on "view" tab and select "show hidden devices" and check whether Bluetooth device/driver is listed.

To check the drivers installed in Programs and features, Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Programs and features and check whether the Bluetooth driver is installed.

Until you get back to us with the required information, follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I would suggest you check if Bluetooth Support service is started.

Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard, type services.msc and press OK.

Now, find Bluetooth Support Service and start it

Double click on the Bluetooth Support Service set the startup type as Automatic.

Reference: I would suggest you to check whether the drivers are up to date. Refer to the below link on how to download and install the drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Also, I attach some link with more procedures you can try in this one didn't work:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

I hope it works,

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Aug 3, 2022
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth is gone

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Aug 3, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth is gone

1. Bluetooth is gone - Similar Threads - Bluetooth gone

2. Bluetooth is gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is gone?: My pc has been great since I got it. I'm running Windows 11, and it has been just fine. Earlier today I went to try and connect my Xbox controller to my pc via Bluetooth, as I usually do. However, Bluetooth wasn't there in quick settings like usual. I went into my settings,...
  3. Bluetooth is gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth is gone?: My pc has been great since I got it. I'm running Windows 11, and it has been just fine. Earlier today I went to try and connect my Xbox controller to my pc via Bluetooth, as I usually do. However, Bluetooth wasn't there in quick settings like usual. I went into my settings,...
  4. bluetooth.. gone?

bluetooth.. gone?: A couple days ago i was using bluetooth perfectly fine, until my computer decided that it thinks it doesnt have bluetooth anymore and i have no idea what to do. ive tried updating the bluetooth generic adapter but thats totally gone, ive tried troubleshooting it with windows...
  5. bluetooth.. gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth.. gone?: A couple days ago i was using bluetooth perfectly fine, until my computer decided that it thinks it doesnt have bluetooth anymore and i have no idea what to do. ive tried updating the bluetooth generic adapter but thats totally gone, ive tried troubleshooting it with windows...
  6. bluetooth.. gone?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone: my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone. when i go to device manager the bluetooth drivers are just not therehere are the specsive had this laptop for around 3 years now, this problem has only become apparent last month. the bluetooth driver is gone and the ability to...
  8. my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone

my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone: my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone. when i go to device manager the bluetooth drivers are just not therehere are the specsive had this laptop for around 3 years now, this problem has only become apparent last month. the bluetooth driver is gone and the ability to...
  9. Wifi and Bluetooth gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth gone: I turn on my bluetooth headphones that i prefer to use because they are higher quality than any other ones i own come to find they wont connect for some reason the i try remove the device and repair them but the wont remove from the bluetooth list so i do some trouble...
  10. Wifi and Bluetooth gone

Wifi and Bluetooth gone: I turn on my bluetooth headphones that i prefer to use because they are higher quality than any other ones i own come to find they wont connect for some reason the i try remove the device and repair them but the wont remove from the bluetooth list so i do some trouble...