Windows 10: Bluetooth is missing in windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth is missing in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer doesnt have bluetooth . how to install bluetooth driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by QueenJennieIssocute, May 24, 2020.

1. Bluetooth is missing in windows 10

My computer doesnt have bluetooth . how to install bluetooth driver

:)

QueenJennieIssocute, May 24, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, May 24, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, May 24, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth is missing in windows 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth is missing in windows 10

1. Bluetooth is missing in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth missing

2. Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/: Hello to anyone reading this,I don’t know how to explain this in a formal or professional manner but, today during 11-12 pm, I was in class in the middle of checking my assignments only to suddenly have no internet. I thought that the school WiFi has accidentally powered off...
  3. Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/: Hello to anyone reading this,I don’t know how to explain this in a formal or professional manner but, today during 11-12 pm, I was in class in the middle of checking my assignments only to suddenly have no internet. I thought that the school WiFi has accidentally powered off...
  4. How to fix missing wifi and Bluetooth drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix missing wifi and Bluetooth drivers: Suddenly neither my bluetooth or wifi will work at all, I've tried a bunch of different fixes including trying to update the drivers, but they aren't even on my computer. Can't enable airplane mode either, my settings keeps insisting I use ethernet but I don't have access to...
  5. How to fix missing wifi and Bluetooth drivers

How to fix missing wifi and Bluetooth drivers: Suddenly neither my bluetooth or wifi will work at all, I've tried a bunch of different fixes including trying to update the drivers, but they aren't even on my computer. Can't enable airplane mode either, my settings keeps insisting I use ethernet but I don't have access to...
  6. Bluetooth missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth missing from device manager: so yeah when im playing dota 2, suddenly my wireless keyboard got disconnected, and then i realize that the bluetooth function is went gone, the turn on and off went missing, and also there is no bluetooth driver in the device manageri dont have any clue to what happened,...
  7. Bluetooth missing from device manager

Bluetooth missing from device manager: so yeah when im playing dota 2, suddenly my wireless keyboard got disconnected, and then i realize that the bluetooth function is went gone, the turn on and off went missing, and also there is no bluetooth driver in the device manageri dont have any clue to what happened,...
  8. Bluetooth driver missing in update again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth driver missing in update again: my computer updates when I'm at work or away and i just got home and turned my computer on and what do you know my Bluetooth driver is missing again... like Microsoft wth. this is the 5th time yall have forgot the Bluetooth drivers in an update. kind of annoying...
  9. Bluetooth driver missing in update again

Bluetooth driver missing in update again: my computer updates when I'm at work or away and i just got home and turned my computer on and what do you know my Bluetooth driver is missing again... like Microsoft wth. this is the 5th time yall have forgot the Bluetooth drivers in an update. kind of annoying...
  10. Bluetooth missing in Taskbar

Bluetooth missing in Taskbar: I am currently experiencing a issue with my Bluetooth connectivity. I am using an Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 3168 adapter, and today, my Bluetooth functionality suddenly stopped. Upon inspecting the taskbar options, I noticed the Bluetooth option was missing. Subsequently, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 turn on bluetooth missing from device manager