Windows 10: bluetooth is not available on this device windows 10

Discus and support bluetooth is not available on this device windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,I opened my PC today and suddenly I was unable to use bluetooth anymroe.1. I updated the Bios.2. downloaded from DELL website the latest drivers.3.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MatanSpada, Oct 1, 2022.

1. bluetooth is not available on this device windows 10

Hi,I opened my PC today and suddenly I was unable to use bluetooth anymroe.1. I updated the Bios.2. downloaded from DELL website the latest drivers.3. The device manager shows the messege: "This hardware device is not currently connected to the computer. code 45To resolve this issue, reconnect the hardware device to the computer."4. When I run "Windows Troubleshooting" it shows: "bluetooth is not available on this device".Is there any way to know what caused this problem a

:)

MatanSpada, Oct 1, 2022
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Oct 1, 2022
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Oct 1, 2022
  4. P4-630 Win User

bluetooth is not available on this device windows 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle - Support

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400|Adapters|ASUS Global

P4-630, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

bluetooth is not available on this device windows 10

1. bluetooth is not available on this device windows 10 - Similar Threads - bluetooth available device

2. Bluetooth not available on this device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not available on this device.: I have two identical HP Pavilion dv7 laptops, both with Intel wireless cards and running the same BIOS versions and Windows 10. On one, Bluetooth works fine. On the other, Bluetooth is missing from Device Manager and there is no Bluetooth on/off slider in the control panel....
  3. Bluetooth not available on this device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not available on this device.: I have two identical HP Pavilion dv7 laptops, both with Intel wireless cards and running the same BIOS versions and Windows 10. On one, Bluetooth works fine. On the other, Bluetooth is missing from Device Manager and there is no Bluetooth on/off slider in the control panel....
  4. Bluetooth not available on this device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. bluetooth is not available on this device windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth is not available on this device windows 10: Hi,I opened my PC today and suddenly I was unable to use bluetooth anymroe.1. I updated the Bios.2. downloaded from DELL website the latest drivers.3. The device manager shows the messege: "This hardware device is not currently connected to the computer. code 45To resolve...
  6. bluetooth is not available on this device windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth is not available on this device windows 10: Hi,I opened my PC today and suddenly I was unable to use bluetooth anymroe.1. I updated the Bios.2. downloaded from DELL website the latest drivers.3. The device manager shows the messege: "This hardware device is not currently connected to the computer. code 45To resolve...
  7. bluetooth not available on this device

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluetooth not available on this device: hi, i'm running a windows 10 and suddenly my bluetooth toggle is gone. my speakers have never worked and always used bluetooth, so this is annoying for mei've tried device manager>bluetooth>bluetooth device>driver tab>uninstall device and restart, but it hasn't changed...
  8. Bluetooth is not available on this device

Bluetooth is not available on this device: Hi. i have a problem with my Bluetooth, like this person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-not-available-on-this-device/e94b38d3-a9a0-4324-bcc0-2ba3f2d09a8a , I tried everything , absolutly everything that you will find in that link and it's...
  9. Bluetooth is not available on this device

Bluetooth is not available on this device: Hello all, last night, without any update or notice, my Bluetooth stop working on my Lenovo Vantage Lenovo ideapad 510-15IKB win 10. I read and tried everything on the web trying to fix it but with no help. there is no sign of it in the device manager and all other...
  10. "Bluetooth is not available on this device"

"Bluetooth is not available on this device": Recently, my computer has had periods of time in which Bluetooth is completely disabled. No option to turn it on, no way to connect to any devices. This problem went away after a while, but now it's back again, and I'm unable to fix it. When I tried the Bluetooth...