Windows 10: Bluetooth is not available on this Device???

Discus and support Bluetooth is not available on this Device??? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Now i know for a fact that Bluetooth is available on my PC as I have used it before, but now my PC is showing this crappy error ever since the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Raider2Knight, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Bluetooth is not available on this Device???

Now i know for a fact that Bluetooth is available on my PC as I have used it before, but now my PC is showing this crappy error ever since the latest Windows Uodate, now how do I get my BlueTooth back, as it isn’t even showing up in Device Manager, i have tried all the tricks, my dad used to be a computer techie but even he couldn’t get it working any more either. If someone could help a mad lad out, I would very much appreciate it : i really would like to get me bluetooth back again working.

Edit: Trying all the tricks are Device Manager, Services.msc you name it we tried it yet nothing worked. Not even restarting the machine.

:)

Raider2Knight, Oct 25, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Cannot use bluetooth device

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ameneses54, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Try3 Win User

Bluetooth is not available on this Device???

Cannot use bluetooth device

1 Pairing is done in Settings, Devices
    1.1 You click on Add Bluetooth or other device
    1.2 You choose Bluetooth
    1.3 If there is a pairing button on the bluetooth device itself then you press that now. You need to check the instructions for your bluetooth device to see how to do this - several automatically go into pairing mode when they switch on, others have a button that needs to be pressed for, say, 5 seconds.
    1.4 The computer detects all available bluetooth devices and you select yours from the list. If yours is not on the list then Windows could not detect it.
    1.5 It connects - pairing includes connecting
    1.6 The computer sounds a buzz in the earpiece then displays Your device is ready to go and you click on Done
    1.7 The device is shown in the devices list below the subheading Audio and it shows it as connected
    1.8 The device should also appear in Control panel, Sounds, Playback tab
    1.9 The device should also appear in Control panel, Devices & printers
    1.10 {I just paired some bluetooth earphones as I typed so I could make sure these notes were correct} You use a music player and the sound comes out of the bluetooth earphones

2 If this is not happening for you then go to Contol panel, Devices & printers
    2.1 Right-click on the device & select Remove device
    2.2 You can now try pairing from scratch again
    2.3 Several other users have reported that only removing the device with Bluetooth command line tools - BluetoothInstaller allowed them to re-pair again [see xzion's guidance below]
    2.4 Yet others reported that only the KeithM code or Bungee's guidance worked for them [see below]

3 Where is this all going wrong for you?
    [I assume we are definitely talking about bluetooth headphones/earphones. I understand that WiFi ones do also exist.]

4 Additional guidance -

Unpair a Bluetooth Device - TenForumsTutorials
    Connect a Bluetooth device in Windows - Windows Help

Steps to completely remove a belutooth device so pairing can be done again [post #9, xzion] - TenForums
    Steps to completely remove a belutooth device so pairing can be done again [post #22, KeithM] - TenForums
    Steps to completely remove a belutooth device so pairing can be done again [post #39, Bungee] - TenForums
    Several people registered in TenForums just to be able to thanks xzion, KeithM & Bungee. Apparently, what worked for some people did not work for others so each solution seems worth trying.

Denis

Thema:

Bluetooth is not available on this Device???

1. Bluetooth is not available on this Device??? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth available Device

2. Bluetooth not available on this device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not available on this device.: I have two identical HP Pavilion dv7 laptops, both with Intel wireless cards and running the same BIOS versions and Windows 10. On one, Bluetooth works fine. On the other, Bluetooth is missing from Device Manager and there is no Bluetooth on/off slider in the control panel....
  3. Bluetooth not available on this device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not available on this device.: I have two identical HP Pavilion dv7 laptops, both with Intel wireless cards and running the same BIOS versions and Windows 10. On one, Bluetooth works fine. On the other, Bluetooth is missing from Device Manager and there is no Bluetooth on/off slider in the control panel....
  4. Bluetooth not available on this device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. bluetooth not available on this device

bluetooth not available on this device: hi, i'm running a windows 10 and suddenly my bluetooth toggle is gone. my speakers have never worked and always used bluetooth, so this is annoying for mei've tried device manager>bluetooth>bluetooth device>driver tab>uninstall device and restart, but it hasn't changed...
  6. bluetooth not available on this device

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluetooth not available on this device: hi, i'm running a windows 10 and suddenly my bluetooth toggle is gone. my speakers have never worked and always used bluetooth, so this is annoying for mei've tried device manager>bluetooth>bluetooth device>driver tab>uninstall device and restart, but it hasn't changed...
  7. bluetooth is not available on this device

bluetooth is not available on this device: Hello! Today while I was updating my drivers, the bluetooth suddenly disappeared. I got no way to activate it back. My bluetooth troubleshooter says "Bluetooth is not available on this device". The drivers aren't working even if I System Restore the hardware. The other fixes...
  8. Bluetooth is not available on this device

Bluetooth is not available on this device: Hi. i have a problem with my Bluetooth, like this person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-not-available-on-this-device/e94b38d3-a9a0-4324-bcc0-2ba3f2d09a8a , I tried everything , absolutly everything that you will find in that link and it's...
  9. Bluetooth is not available on this device

Bluetooth is not available on this device: Hello all, last night, without any update or notice, my Bluetooth stop working on my Lenovo Vantage Lenovo ideapad 510-15IKB win 10. I read and tried everything on the web trying to fix it but with no help. there is no sign of it in the device manager and all other...
  10. "Bluetooth is not available on this device"

"Bluetooth is not available on this device": Recently, my computer has had periods of time in which Bluetooth is completely disabled. No option to turn it on, no way to connect to any devices. This problem went away after a while, but now it's back again, and I'm unable to fix it. When I tried the Bluetooth...