Windows 10: Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers

Discus and support Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, i have Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop my Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers but it is showing speaker Bluetooth name. When it try to connect it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Muhamamd Asif Shakir, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers

Hi,

i have Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop my Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers but it is showing speaker Bluetooth name. When it try to connect it takes some time to connect to speakers but after some time in response i receivedCannot Connect Try Again so, this is going again and again. But laptop Bluetooth is working on other devices like mobiles only not working on speakers.

So the speaker Bluetooth also working on other mobiles and laptops .i am searching for this problem past 4 to 5 days but did not get any proper Solution. Waiting for Response from someone

Thanks and Regards,

Muhammad Asif

:)

Muhamamd Asif Shakir, Mar 25, 2020
  2. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Smeed Win User
Thema:

Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers

1. Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers - Similar Threads - Bluetooth connecting speakers

2. Unable to connect to Bluetooth speaker.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to Bluetooth speaker.: I am having a Dell laptop. It was having windows 7 but now it is updated to windows 10. It was working fine till 2022. Now I am unable to connect to my Bluetooth speaker which work fine on all other devices. Either it does not get connected or if gets paired then it does not...
  3. Connecting Megaboom Bluetooth Speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting Megaboom Bluetooth Speaker: My PC is not finding the Megaboom. All drivers are up to date, no matter what I do, it can't find it when scanning for devices. Any suggestions?Tks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-megaboom-bluetooth-speaker/92bf03a6-c54b-44d6-bb26-7f53864bb9e2
  4. Connecting Megaboom Bluetooth Speaker

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connecting Megaboom Bluetooth Speaker: My PC is not finding the Megaboom. All drivers are up to date, no matter what I do, it can't find it when scanning for devices. Any suggestions?Tks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-megaboom-bluetooth-speaker/92bf03a6-c54b-44d6-bb26-7f53864bb9e2
  5. Cant connect to Bluetooth speaker.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant connect to Bluetooth speaker.: I don't know if I did something and my PC now doesn't even see the Bluetooth device speaker I'm wanting to pair. I thought right about now to restart my PC but in the conditions I have things in the software I decided to better post here than having to downloads a bunch of...
  6. Bluetooth speaker will connect but not play

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth speaker will connect but not play: When I turn on the Bluetooth speaker and my computer the speakers give an audio message "Bluetooth connected" but audio will only come from my computer speakers. The device is successfully added and shown with a blue tick when I right click on the Bluetooth icon and "Show...
  7. bluetooth speaker connection

bluetooth speaker connection: I need to disconnect and reconnect my Bluetooth speaker every time to connect it when I turn it on: I doesn't connect automatically, even though it says "connected" in the device list. thanks....
  8. Bluetooth Speaker Connect

Bluetooth Speaker Connect: I'd like to connect my Surface Book to a Boom speaker via Bluetooth. I went to Settings/Bluetooth/Devices but the speaker did not show up. Is there another way to do this? thx...
  9. bluetooth speaker connection problem

bluetooth speaker connection problem: I have connected a Sony srs-xb10 bluetooth speaker to my computer, it does show that it is connected however, I can not get any sound from it. How do I get sound? Same speaker works great with my android phone....
  10. connect a bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connect a bluetooth speaker: there is no connect box in my startup so I cannot use the info on windows 10 site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/connect-a-bluetooth-speaker/fc85bdd1-7395-4e44-bd79-4c05541a24a5