Windows 10: Bluetooth is not showing any device

Discus and support Bluetooth is not showing any device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when i turn on bluetooth in windows 10, it doesn't show any devices. But this bluetooth device is available in other phone or laptop. I updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mr. Opi, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Mr. Opi Win User

Bluetooth is not showing any device

when i turn on bluetooth in windows 10, it doesn't show any devices. But this bluetooth device is available in other phone or laptop.

I updated bluetooth driver but not working. Is here any solution??

:)

Mr. Opi, Apr 16, 2019
  2. HojabrA Win User

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Apr 16, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Exerosis Win User

Bluetooth Device Not Showing

I have an LG HBS1100 Bluetooth headset that I would like to pair with my PC. Usually(on my laptop) when the headset is in pairing mode it shows up as two devices. LG HBS1100_BLE and LG HBS1100 if you attempt to pair to the _BLE device windows says "something didn't work" however it pairs just fine to the other device. Having just finished building a new desktop I sys-prepped and cloned my laptops harddrive and booted that on my desktop. After installing the Bluetooth drivers, the list of paired devices from the laptop is still here, but it won't connect to any of the devices(not surprised). I clicked remove device on HBS1100 and windows said 'Remove failed' after trying again it removed the device just fine. The issue is, now for some reason it no longer detects HBS1100, but it does detect HBS1100_BLE just fine. I tried going back to my laptop to make sure it isn't the headset, and it pairs with the laptop just fine. I also reinstalled the Bluetooth drivers on the desktop which didn't help. Any ideas?

Thank you very much ~

Exerosis, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth is not showing any device - Similar Threads - Bluetooth showing device

2. Bluetooth is not connect with device and not show any device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is not connect with device and not show any device: i was trying but still my device is not connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-not-connect-with-device-and-not-show/46a75e60-4fd2-47c1-9a6a-f9551feff9b4
  3. Bluetooth is not connect with device and not show any device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is not connect with device and not show any device: i was trying but still my device is not connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-not-connect-with-device-and-not-show/46a75e60-4fd2-47c1-9a6a-f9551feff9b4
  4. Bluetooth is not connect with device and not show any device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth not detecting any Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not detecting any Bluetooth device: Hi, My bluetooth has suddenly stopped connecting to my Bluetooth speaker, it was working fine prior today. I have unpaired the device but when I tried to pair the speaker again to the PC, the PC is no longer detecting any bluetooth device. "Adding a device" is just...
  6. Bluetooth not detecting any Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not detecting any Bluetooth device: Hi, My bluetooth has suddenly stopped connecting to my Bluetooth speaker, it was working fine prior today. I have unpaired the device but when I tried to pair the speaker again to the PC, the PC is no longer detecting any bluetooth device. "Adding a device" is just...
  7. Bluetooth is not showing any devices?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth is not showing any devices?: Hi, I update my windows 10 32bit to 64bit then everything works fine but the one problem is with Bluetooth it is not showing any device i don't know why i tried updating the driver and updated successfully also in the services section i start the Bluetooth services but...
  8. Bluetooth never shows battery for any device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth never shows battery for any device: However when I connect to iOS on my phone the battery indicators work just fine, tested multiple headsets and speakers , windows just won’t show any battery percent for Bluetooth devices. What gives? Can’t find any useful answers on google Such a simple feature too... any...
  9. Windows 10 PC bluetooth not showing any devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 PC bluetooth not showing any devices: Hi all, I wasn't sure exactly where to post this so I hope this is ok here. I recently bought a bluetooth headset, it pairs fine with my iphone. I tried to pair it to my Windows 10 PC and it never shows up. There's no errors, nothing, just no device ever shows up. I...
  10. Bluetooth Device Not Showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Device Not Showing: I have an LG HBS1100 Bluetooth headset that I would like to pair with my PC. Usually(on my laptop) when the headset is in pairing mode it shows up as two devices. LG HBS1100_BLE and LG HBS1100 if you attempt to pair to the _BLE device windows says "something didn't work"...