Windows 10: Bluetooth is not working and is not available on my laptop after Windows 11 22H2 update.

Discus and support Bluetooth is not working and is not available on my laptop after Windows 11 22H2 update. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread.Bluetooth is not working and is not available on my laptop after Windows 11 22H2 update. Bluetooth is not working and is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlexandrosGR, Oct 14, 2022.

1. Bluetooth is not working and is not available on my laptop after Windows 11 22H2 update.

Split from this thread.Bluetooth is not working and is not available on my laptop after Windows 11 22H2 update. Bluetooth is not working and is not available on my laptop after Windows 11 22H2 update.

:)

AlexandrosGR, Oct 14, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available

Read more: Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available | Windows 11 Forum

Brink, Oct 14, 2022
  3. NMI
    NMI Win User
  4. Bluetooth is not working and is not available on my laptop after Windows 11 22H2 update.

Windows 11 22H2 update not received yet

My laptop meets all the requirements, but I am not getting the windows 11 22H2 update yet; I have checked the windows updater, but there is no update available; please help.

Hemanta Kumar Saikia, Oct 14, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth is not working and is not available on my laptop after Windows 11 22H2 update.

1. Bluetooth is not working and is not available on my laptop after Windows 11 22H2 update. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth working available

2. Windows 11 update 22H2 not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 update 22H2 not available: On one of my PC's that is running Windows 11 21H2 does not get the 22H2 update with Windows Update. Everything seems ok on this PC.Microsoft, is it possible that Windows Update gives a message to the user to show what specific issue is blocking the 22H2 update from...
  3. Windows 11 update 22H2 not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update 22H2 not available: On one of my PC's that is running Windows 11 21H2 does not get the 22H2 update with Windows Update. Everything seems ok on this PC.Microsoft, is it possible that Windows Update gives a message to the user to show what specific issue is blocking the 22H2 update from...
  4. Windows 11 22h2 Bluetooth headphones broken after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22h2 Bluetooth headphones broken after update: Hi JohnCan you help me?After windows 11 22h2 update my Bluetooth headphones work when listening to music, watching movies, video games etc but if I make a WhatsApp call or a call on Microsoft teams I don't hear any ringing sound and unable to hear the person on the other end...
  5. Windows 11 22h2 Bluetooth headphones broken after update

Windows 11 22h2 Bluetooth headphones broken after update: Hi JohnCan you help me?After windows 11 22h2 update my Bluetooth headphones work when listening to music, watching movies, video games etc but if I make a WhatsApp call or a call on Microsoft teams I don't hear any ringing sound and unable to hear the person on the other end...
  6. Bluetooth error after updating to Win 11 22h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth error after updating to Win 11 22h2: Greetings ladies and gentlemen. After updating Windows 11 to 22h2, the ability to connect to new bluetooth devices disappeared already connected devices work, a gamepad was used on the video. The connection window disappears after clicking on any type of devices. Maybe...
  7. Bluetooth error after updating to Win 11 22h2

Bluetooth error after updating to Win 11 22h2: Greetings ladies and gentlemen. After updating Windows 11 to 22h2, the ability to connect to new bluetooth devices disappeared already connected devices work, a gamepad was used on the video. The connection window disappears after clicking on any type of devices. Maybe...
  8. Bluetooth is not working and is not available on my laptop after Windows 11 22H2 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is not working and is not available on my laptop after Windows 11 22H2 update.: Split from this thread.Bluetooth is not working and is not available on my laptop after Windows 11 22H2 update. Bluetooth is not working and is not available on my laptop after Windows 11 22H2 update....
  9. Broken Bluetooth after Windows 11 22h2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken Bluetooth after Windows 11 22h2 update: Why Microsoft, why??? How can you get something so basic completely wrong?If anyone has a solution for this, I'd love to hear about it.Thanks in advance!...
  10. Broken Bluetooth after Windows 11 22h2 update

Broken Bluetooth after Windows 11 22h2 update: Why Microsoft, why??? How can you get something so basic completely wrong?If anyone has a solution for this, I'd love to hear about it.Thanks in advance!...