Windows 10: Bluetooth is not working in win10

Discus and support Bluetooth is not working in win10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear Community As i upgraded from win7 to win10, Bluetooth is not working since after upgradation. I have tried dell 365 Bluetooth driver but not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MonikaGanesh, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Bluetooth is not working in win10

Dear Community

As i upgraded from win7 to win10, Bluetooth is not working since after upgradation. I have tried dell 365 Bluetooth driver but not successful, so tried Broadcom Bluetooth driver ,here i have got a new issue which is lagging ,whenever i tried to play a song in winamp ,the lag happens. I'm using DELL INSPIRON N5010.Need your support.

Regards

MoniGanesh

:)

MonikaGanesh, Sep 27, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Sep 27, 2020
  3. win10z Win User
    Bluetooth not working Win10

Hi,

I upgraded from Win7 to Win10 on my Dell Inspiron N5010.

My Bluetooth mouse which was configured before the upgrade worked instantly,

but I am not able to search or add any other device (specially Home Theater) any more.

I have enabled the Bluetooth support service,

tried finding Bluetooth driver in Device Manager (no Bluetooth listed),

also read that re-installing the driver in compatibility mode is not working for others in the community.

Please suggest what other options are available to get things back in shape?

win10z, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Pawan1709 Win User

Bluetooth is not working in win10

Bluetooth not working Win10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Check if there are any error messages in device manager.

Refer the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Device manager.

• Click on View Tab, Select
      Show hidden devices.

• Click on Scan for Hardware changes.

• Check if any unknown devices show up and expand the Bluetooth adapters listed in the device list.

• If the Bluetooth adapter is listed, right click on it and click on
      Properties.
    In General tab, under device status check for the message. Post back if there is any error message

Method 2: Run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan1709, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth is not working in win10

1. Bluetooth is not working in win10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth working win10

2. win10 bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win10 bluetooth: I have only one sound device and it is bluetooth.The device shows up in device manager. bluetooth also is on.In the notification area bluetooth shows up as not connected, but it is there.I have tried to uninstall the bluetooth sound device but the process results in a failed...
  3. Dualshock4 controller not working over Bluetooth without DS4Windows on Win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dualshock4 controller not working over Bluetooth without DS4Windows on Win10: Hey not sure if this is the right place to post this but, until recently I was using the Dualshock 4 controller on PC with the USB cable and it worked fine in games that natively supported it, while I was using it with DS4Windows for games that weren't. Now I'm trying to use...
  4. Microphone of Bluetooth Headphones not working on Win10

Microphone of Bluetooth Headphones not working on Win10: Hello all, Since 2 days I am facing the issue that my Bluetooth headphones Samsung Galaxy Buds+ are connected to my computer, but I can only use them as an Output device. Meaning the microphone of my buds are not recognizable somehow. Here you can see that the Buds are...
  5. Win10 Bluetooth PAN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 Bluetooth PAN: Hi all and thaks in advance for the attention. I'm trying to share PC internet connection over BLT PAN network. My Win version is 10 updated to the latest release. I used to try establish BLT network creating an hotspot over bluetooth. In every case I was not able to see...
  6. Bluetooth is Gone Win10

Bluetooth is Gone Win10: Turned on my wireless Xbox 360 controller tonight and it wouldn't sync to my PC. I noticed the Bluetooth logo was missing from the system tray and when I opened up my bluetooth settings I was told Bluetooth was turned off with no ability to turn it back on. [ATTACH] I did...
  7. HP bluetooth invisible in Win10

HP bluetooth invisible in Win10: This is the most insane issue that HP ever designed for a Probook 6550b! The bluetooth unit can be turned OFF by their software in Win7, but be ON in the BIOS! If you left it switched off before the win10 install/upgrade, the device will NOT be found in Device Mgr, and some...
  8. bluetooth speakers on Win10

bluetooth speakers on Win10: I have two Dell systems and a Surface Pro. I also have multiple bluetooth speaker systems one Bose one eMEET. I have NEVER been able to get the hosts to play audio to the speakers over wireless channel. Sometimes I can get the devices to pair, but they don't connect, or...
  9. Win10 1909 broke bluetooth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 1909 broke bluetooth: After an upgrade from Windows 10 1903 to 1909, my bluetooth is broken. When enabled, my PC beeps constantly and the Device Manager flashes like it is adding hardware. If I disabled BT in Device Manager, the beeping stops. In Win10 Settings, there is no option to turn BT...
  10. Bluetooth speaker with mic - mic not working when connected on Win10

Bluetooth speaker with mic - mic not working when connected on Win10: Hi all, We have bought a speaker for our office to use in conferences. The bluetooth speaker has a microphone, and works fine (both mic and speaker) when connected to a smartphone. The problem appears when we connect it to a laptop. Although it appears in the...