Windows 10: Bluetooth is not working on my Asus Laptop

Discus and support Bluetooth is not working on my Asus Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I don't know if this problem has been solved or not, so I am sorry for asking this again. My laptop was damaged pretty badly in the hard drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aldebaran Samudera, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Bluetooth is not working on my Asus Laptop

Hi, I don't know if this problem has been solved or not, so I am sorry for asking this again.

My laptop was damaged pretty badly in the hard drive section so I had to repaire it. But, after I repaired my laptop. Suddenly the bluetooth won't connect to anything. When I try to pair it with my phone, it won't show up on my phone. Is there something wrong with the hardware?

My laptop spec is Intel Core i7 with windows 10 Home OS.

:)

Aldebaran Samudera, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Bluetooth not working on ASUS laptop

Hello,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To better assist you, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried disabling and enabling the Bluetooth using the Control Panel? (Not turning off and on)
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Bluetooth troubleshooter by:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Mar 3, 2020
  3. No bluetooth connection on my windows 10 asus laptop

I'm having issues connecting to audio Bluetooth devices with my ASUS n550JK laptop and yes this laptop has Bluetooth capabilities. I have tried trouble shooting connections and updating drivers and quite frankly done everything that is suggested by other
    videos and instructions listed online but none works. Can you please help me with this issue.

Thanks

Shana-kayR, Mar 3, 2020
  4. BartuHTC Win User

Bluetooth is not working on my Asus Laptop

Bluetooth not working on ASUS laptop

I am using an ASUS Zenbook UX360UAK laptop with 64-bit Windows 10 installed, and have been using Microsoft's Bluetooth Mouse 3600 for months with no issue.

Suddenly, I cannot connect the mouse to my PC anymore. All my drivers are up to date, I have checked if the Bluetooth Support Service is working and the mouse can connect to my phone with no issue. But whenever I try to connect anything to my laptop I get
    an error message "Please try to reconnect your device."

Any suggestions are appreciated.

BartuHTC, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth is not working on my Asus Laptop

1. Bluetooth is not working on my Asus Laptop - Similar Threads - Bluetooth working Asus

2. ASUS Bluetooth not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    ASUS Bluetooth not working in Windows 11: [IMG]If your ASUS Bluetooth is not working in Windows 11, this article will help you fix this issue. This issue can be frustrating and occurs due to outdated or corrupted drivers. Before you proceed with further troubleshooting steps, make sure Bluetooth is turned on. To...
  3. why is my camera not working on my asus laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my camera not working on my asus laptop: My camera does not work. I've tried all the advice I can find. Driver is up to date. Camera seems to be turned on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-camera-not-working-on-my-asus-laptop/afb5f8d7-ab98-429c-8e2e-a756583c8c37
  4. why is my camera not working on my asus laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my camera not working on my asus laptop: My camera does not work. I've tried all the advice I can find. Driver is up to date. Camera seems to be turned on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-camera-not-working-on-my-asus-laptop/afb5f8d7-ab98-429c-8e2e-a756583c8c37
  5. The bluetooth on my Asus X550cc is not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The bluetooth on my Asus X550cc is not working.: The bluetooth on my Asus X550CC is not working. I checked in device manager and found the error "windows cannot load the drivers required for this device". I tried reinstalling the driver and it workes for less than a minutes before stopping again. Please help...
  6. ASUS Laptop webcam will not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS Laptop webcam will not work: Hi all, I have an ASUS Vivobook laptop running Windows 10 OS Build 18363 752. It has a webcam built-in, but whenever I try to use it with any app I get this image below. I have enabled privacy for all apps including Camera in the Privacy settings on Windows. I have updated...
  7. My Asus laptop used to have bluetooth but after reinstalling windows my bluetooth...

My Asus laptop used to have bluetooth but after reinstalling windows my bluetooth...: Is there anything to help with this? i have tried almost everything and it says bluetooth doesnt exist on my laptop. my laptop has had a new motherboard as my laptop charger jack was broken but i dont see any reason why my bluetooth disappeared...
  8. Microphone not working on my Asus laptop

Microphone not working on my Asus laptop: the microphone on my asus UX303L laptop has stopped working. I have followed several of the instructions on this site in response to previous similar questions, with no effect. my device manager shows Conexant smartaudio hd as my only sound input. I have tried to update...
  9. windows 10 not working on my asus laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 not working on my asus laptop: I keep having to force shutdown my computer because the windows icon does not respond. It will say windows not responding and when i click ok my computer just turns blank & hangs. The mouse pad words but I can't even save my files because it just wont respond and goes...
  10. Unable to use Bluetooth on Asus laptop

Unable to use Bluetooth on Asus laptop: Hello. As the title metioned, I'm having trouble using the Bluetooth capabilities of my laptop. Any help provided wold be really apreciated. I'll try to explain the problem itself and what I already tried to do in order to solve it: This afternoon I was listening to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my asus laptop bluetooth not working

2. asus zenbook bluetooth not working