Windows 10: Bluetooth is not working on my PC with WINDOWS 10!

Discus and support Bluetooth is not working on my PC with WINDOWS 10! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello.First I tryed to go to the Action Center and I don`t have any bluetooth icon.I tryed in settings at bluetooth and other devies and I clicked on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CernegaRobert, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Bluetooth is not working on my PC with WINDOWS 10!

Hello.First I tryed to go to the Action Center and I don`t have any bluetooth icon.I tryed in settings at bluetooth and other devies and I clicked on Add Bluetooth or other device and I clicked on Bluetooth(Mice, keyboards,pens, or audio and other kinds of Bluetooth devices) and it gives me the message:

Here are some things to try:

On this Windows device, turn on Bluetooth(I don`t have how ;(

If this device supports Bluetooth, but you can`t turn it on, try to update oyur driver through Windows Update in Settings(I updated my Windows but nothing special happened)

!!!If someone can help me,I will be so happy!!!

:)

CernegaRobert, Sep 7, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Sep 7, 2019
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 7, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth is not working on my PC with WINDOWS 10!

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth is not working on my PC with WINDOWS 10!

1. Bluetooth is not working on my PC with WINDOWS 10! - Similar Threads - Bluetooth working

2. Bluetooth worked yesterday. Today it is MIA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth worked yesterday. Today it is MIA: Yesterday everything was working normally. This morning My Bluetooth is gone. It is not in the lower right hand tray. The symbol is gone. There is no option to turn the Bluetooth on or off. Pic below. On the Device Manager all Bluetooth options are greyed out. Pic below I...
  3. Bluetooth worked yesterday. Today it is MIA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth worked yesterday. Today it is MIA: Yesterday everything was working normally. This morning My Bluetooth is gone. It is not in the lower right hand tray. The symbol is gone. There is no option to turn the Bluetooth on or off. Pic below. On the Device Manager all Bluetooth options are greyed out. Pic below I...
  4. Bluetooth Not Working on Windows 11 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Not Working on Windows 11 Laptop: Hi, I'm having trouble with the Bluetooth functionality on my Windows 11 laptop. Despite being able to detect other devices, I'm unable to pair or connect to any Bluetooth devices. I've checked for driver updates and restarted my laptop multiple times, but the problem...
  5. Bluetooth Not Working on Windows 11 Laptop

Bluetooth Not Working on Windows 11 Laptop: Hi, I'm having trouble with the Bluetooth functionality on my Windows 11 laptop. Despite being able to detect other devices, I'm unable to pair or connect to any Bluetooth devices. I've checked for driver updates and restarted my laptop multiple times, but the problem...
  6. I cannot get bluetooth to work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get bluetooth to work.: I cannot get bluetooth to work. Everything says it is connected and it makes the sound I used to hear when it worked. sound comes from the device I am connecting too However it never actually switches over....
  7. I cannot get bluetooth to work.

I cannot get bluetooth to work.: I cannot get bluetooth to work. Everything says it is connected and it makes the sound I used to hear when it worked. sound comes from the device I am connecting too However it never actually switches over....
  8. I cannot get bluetooth to work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Bluetooth And Camera Not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth And Camera Not working properly.: Hello, somy Camera doesnt work properly neither does my Bluetooth. I get this Error on Device manager on both Devices.Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45...
  10. Bluetooth And Camera Not working properly.

Bluetooth And Camera Not working properly.: Hello, somy Camera doesnt work properly neither does my Bluetooth. I get this Error on Device manager on both Devices.Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45...