Windows 10: Bluetooth is not working on my PC with WINDOWS 10!

Discus and support Bluetooth is not working on my PC with WINDOWS 10! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello.First I tryed to go to the Action Center and I don`t have any bluetooth icon.I tryed in settings at bluetooth and other devies and I clicked on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CernegaRobert, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Bluetooth is not working on my PC with WINDOWS 10!

Hello.First I tryed to go to the Action Center and I don`t have any bluetooth icon.I tryed in settings at bluetooth and other devies and I clicked on Add Bluetooth or other device and I clicked on Bluetooth(Mice, keyboards,pens, or audio and other kinds of Bluetooth devices) and it gives me the message:

Here are some things to try:

On this Windows device, turn on Bluetooth(I don`t have how ;(

If this device supports Bluetooth, but you can`t turn it on, try to update oyur driver through Windows Update in Settings(I updated my Windows but nothing special happened)

!!!If someone can help me,I will be so happy!!!

:)

CernegaRobert, Sep 7, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Sep 7, 2019
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 7, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth is not working on my PC with WINDOWS 10!

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth is not working on my PC with WINDOWS 10!

1. Bluetooth is not working on my PC with WINDOWS 10! - Similar Threads - Bluetooth working

2. Arc Bluetooth Mouse Right Click Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Arc Bluetooth Mouse Right Click Stopped Working: I have had a Microsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse installed on my laptop. Recently the Right Click functionality STOPPED WORKING. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mouse. Updated Drivers Updated Winsows Purchased a new Arc Touch Mouse SAME issue. The Right Click...
  3. Bluetooth "that didn't work make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable"...

Bluetooth "that didn't work make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable"...: ASUS X555UB Laptop has a AR3012 Bluetooth device with all the default drivers installed. Problem is that all the bluetooth connections pair immediately and then fail to connect with the following error displayed instantly as if it didn't even try: "that didn't work make...
  4. MPOWH20 Bluetooth Wireless Headset not working after latest update Windows 10 version 1903

MPOWH20 Bluetooth Wireless Headset not working after latest update Windows 10 version 1903: Hello, We have 2 identical laptops with only difference being that 1 hasn't updated to the 1903 version and the other has. That being said the laptop with version 1903 the Bluetooth headset has stopped working. We have uninstalled, re-installed, updated Bluetooth driver, and...
  5. Version 1903 update stopped my bluetooth working.

Version 1903 update stopped my bluetooth working.: On 03 Oct 19 my windows got updated to version 1903. Unfortunately it broke my bluetooth completely. I can neither add a bluetooth device nor can connect to already paired devices. I did sfc/ scannow. Found some corrupt files but can not mend them. Please access to my log...
  6. Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 Not Working

Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 Not Working: I am trying to connect my Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 mouse (its a Microsoft Product). I put in the receiver and it installs as the "Microsoft Wireless Transceiver." However, the mouse itself still does not work. I have new batteries in it....
  7. bluetooth not working

bluetooth not working: hey, i just installed windows 10 pro aug 2019 release. bluetooth is not showing. after trouble shooting. the message i get is "windows has stopped the device from working as it has reported problems"...
  8. Bluetooth: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for

Bluetooth: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for: Hi in the past three build of Windows in the Fast Ring, Bluetooth hasn't worked, instead throwing: "This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31) Current device power state cannot support this request." I have...
  9. Bluetooth connection stopped working

Bluetooth connection stopped working: When i turned on my computer, my speaker was not connected as usual, so i went to the Bluetooth settings, and it told me bluetooth was turned off. So i tried to update my drivers, but i could not find bluetooth anywhere. Next I ran the troubleshooter, but it told me my device...
  10. Bluetooth headphones not working

Bluetooth headphones not working: Hi! So I have bluetooth headphones that won't connect. They used to work!! They just stopped working one day and I haven't been able to fix it since...! :[ I've tried so many possible solutions and nothing has solved it except to get wired ones :[ Like it'll connect to my...