Windows 10: Bluetooth is not working properly.

Discus and support Bluetooth is not working properly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Bluetooth is not showing my new device for connection. I tried by troubleshooting but it did not worked. Bluetooth is only showing the devices are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NC_13, Mar 22, 2021.

1. NC_13 Win User

Bluetooth is not working properly.

Bluetooth is not showing my new device for connection. I tried by troubleshooting but it did not worked. Bluetooth is only showing the devices are paired to, but not the new one.

:)

NC_13, Mar 22, 2021
  2. nick255 Win User

Can't get Bluetooth working...

If your sure that its recognised properly then have a look on this links page http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/

The only thing i can think of to fix if it isnt recognised by linux is the following:

Firstly you have to find out what chipset your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Secondly i think your going to have to basically compile your own kernel and include the module for the chipset that your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Thirdly depending on if you add it to the kernel or as like built in you will have to add the name of the module to a config file which is used when you boot linux.

If the kernel doesnt have support for your bluetooth dongle then you can either try and find a different copy of the kernel which does or try and find the driver for it.

To recompile your own kernel however requires a whole guide itself , plus different linux distro's will have different kernels with different options and slightly different config files.

Only thing i can suggest is going to www.gentoo.org and reading through their handbook, its basically step by step setting up linux manually, in the handbook there is a page or two on recompiling your kernel for your particular configuration.

nick255, Mar 23, 2021
  3. bluetooth not working properly

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

Regarding your question:

I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting methods listed below:

1, Try to run the Apps troubleshooter to fix issues that may prevent app from working properly in the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402749...

2. Try to add the Bluetooth device again.

3. Try uninstall and reinstalling your Bluetooth drivers and look for updates first

Also, I attach some link with more procedures in case the steps above didn't work:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

I hope it works,

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Mar 23, 2021
  4. Bluetooth is not working properly.

Bluetooth not working

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Bluetooth, we would like to know the following:

• Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the error message?
    • Have you tried installing the latest Bluetooth driver from the manufacturer's website?

As an initial troubleshooting to isolate the issue, we suggest that you try pairing your Android phone to your Bluetooth dongle. If it connects, there is a possibility that you missed some steps in paring your headphone to your dongle. If this is the case,
    we suggest that you refer and check your headphone's manual for the proper setup/pairing, or contact your headphone's manufacturer.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth is not working properly.

1. Bluetooth is not working properly. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth working properly

2. Bluetooth devices not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth devices not working properly: Hi, I have a new pc with windows 11 pro installed. The motherboard has bluetooth built in but when i try to connect a device some of them are not showing up in the list of device that are ready to connect.All drivers in my pc are up to date, i've also tried to disinstall and...
  3. Bluetooth stopped working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth stopped working properly.: I have a bluetooth USB dongle plugged into my computer. Normally, I listen to wired headphones through the front jack of my HP8200 computer. When I want to use JBL Tunes 10BT bluetooth headphones, I just turn on the paired BT device and the wired headphones mute, BT connects...
  4. Bluetooth not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working properly: hi,i need help with my Bluetooth. my bluetooth mouse stopped working suddenly 2 weeks ago.even though my bluetooth pen is working propely i believe i have a bluetooth issue.- the mouse is conneting by bluetooth to my friend's laptop with no problem- bluetooth icon doesnt...
  5. Bluetooth not working properly

Bluetooth not working properly: I have a Sony WH-100MX4 bluetooth headphones that i have repeatedly tried to connect to my laptop HP OMEN 15 2018 with no avail. It connects but it does not recognize it as headphones. [ATTACH] I have tried uninstalling the drivers and it still does not work. I have tried...
  6. Bluetooth not Working properly In PC

Bluetooth not Working properly In PC: In My PC the Bluetooth was not inbuilt so I bought Bt dongle 5.0 but it didn't work properlyMy wireless headsets disconnects automatically. Whenever I try to connect my headsets to my pc it mostly didn't connect. To make it connect first I have to turn on my headsets then...
  7. Bluetooth not working properly

Bluetooth not working properly: HI I have a Bluetooth headset. when it works correctly it says connected voice, music but every time i turn off the headset or connect it with a wire to my Xbox controller, when i turn it back on or disconnect the wire it only says connected without voice, music....
  8. Bluetooth headsets not working properly?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headsets not working properly?: Is Windows10 having issues with these? I got myself the Bose QC35 II and Sony WH-1000XM3. Both are either not connecting or very stuttery on output. No issues when connected to the phone. submitted by /u/danteafk [link] [comments]...
  9. Bluetooth is not working properly.

Bluetooth is not working properly.: Its not a matter of can i find it. No its completely and utterly missing, and I’ve turned the device manager and every file of my computer upside down searching for the icon and name. I still have the settings to connect and everything butt everytime i try to pair a device it...
  10. bluetooth not working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth not working properly: no bluetooth icon present. what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-working-properly/dec995f7-c5ee-4b1a-8880-855a130ceb28