Windows 10: Bluetooth is not working — troubleshoot claims I don't even have it

Discus and support Bluetooth is not working — troubleshoot claims I don't even have it in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have done all the following steps: - installed bluetooth driver from manufacturer - hit windows update - updated / uninstalled bluetooth items listed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jerriy, Jul 22, 2021.

1. jerriy Win User

Bluetooth is not working — troubleshoot claims I don't even have it

I have done all the following steps: - installed bluetooth driver from manufacturer - hit windows update - updated / uninstalled bluetooth items listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC - updated / uninstalled USB drivers listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC (USB drivers automatically came back but not bluetooth) - turned on and restarted all bluetooth support in services.msc - conducted bluetooth troubleshooting - conducted hardware troubleshooting

:)

jerriy, Jul 22, 2021
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jul 22, 2021
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jul 22, 2021
  4. nick255 Win User

Can't get Bluetooth working...

If your sure that its recognised properly then have a look on this links page http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/

The only thing i can think of to fix if it isnt recognised by linux is the following:

Firstly you have to find out what chipset your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Secondly i think your going to have to basically compile your own kernel and include the module for the chipset that your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Thirdly depending on if you add it to the kernel or as like built in you will have to add the name of the module to a config file which is used when you boot linux.

If the kernel doesnt have support for your bluetooth dongle then you can either try and find a different copy of the kernel which does or try and find the driver for it.

To recompile your own kernel however requires a whole guide itself , plus different linux distro's will have different kernels with different options and slightly different config files.

Only thing i can suggest is going to www.gentoo.org and reading through their handbook, its basically step by step setting up linux manually, in the handbook there is a page or two on recompiling your kernel for your particular configuration.

nick255, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth is not working — troubleshoot claims I don't even have it - Similar Threads - Bluetooth working —

2. Bluetooth Troubleshooters said that my PC doesn't have bluetooth even though I used to have it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Troubleshooters said that my PC doesn't have bluetooth even though I used to have it.: Before stating my problem, I think it is worth it to tell chronologically how did this happen.I tried to switch to Linux, and I did a clean install therefore removing all my personal data I used to have at my old Windows 11After a while regretting my dumb decisions, I decided...
  3. Bluetooth Troubleshooters said that my PC doesn't have bluetooth even though I used to have it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Troubleshooters said that my PC doesn't have bluetooth even though I used to have it.: Before stating my problem, I think it is worth it to tell chronologically how did this happen.I tried to switch to Linux, and I did a clean install therefore removing all my personal data I used to have at my old Windows 11After a while regretting my dumb decisions, I decided...
  4. My laptop is claiming it doesn't have Bluetooth, even though it does.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is claiming it doesn't have Bluetooth, even though it does.: I have an HP Pavilion 15, that was purchased in January 2023. I use Bluetooth earbuds Samsung brand and have been using them to connect to my laptop since I had it, and never had any issues, today I tried connecting but the laptop kept saying the connection failed, I tried to...
  5. My laptop is claiming it doesn't have Bluetooth, even though it does.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is claiming it doesn't have Bluetooth, even though it does.: I have an HP Pavilion 15, that was purchased in January 2023. I use Bluetooth earbuds Samsung brand and have been using them to connect to my laptop since I had it, and never had any issues, today I tried connecting but the laptop kept saying the connection failed, I tried to...
  6. Why is troubleshoot telling me that my device does not have bluetooth even though I have it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is troubleshoot telling me that my device does not have bluetooth even though I have it?: Troubleshoot said that bluetooth is not available on my device,I use bluetooth on this device for a long time and suddenly I can't turn on bluetooth and the button to turn it off/on is missing.And for some reason I can't attach the screenshot image....
  7. Why is troubleshoot telling me that my device does not have bluetooth even though I have it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is troubleshoot telling me that my device does not have bluetooth even though I have it?: Troubleshoot said that bluetooth is not available on my device,I use bluetooth on this device for a long time and suddenly I can't turn on bluetooth and the button to turn it off/on is missing.And for some reason I can't attach the screenshot image....
  8. Bluetooth stopped working. Troubleshooter says "Device does not have Bluetooth"

Bluetooth stopped working. Troubleshooter says "Device does not have Bluetooth": Bluetooth stopped working on my PC today after I've been using it every day since the PC was new. First I checked the Bluetooth settings but most of the options including the on/off toggle were missing so I ran the troubleshooter and it said "Device does not have Bluetooth"...
  9. I don't have Bluetooth!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't have Bluetooth!: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/xeznr6ogqgz31.png?width=1020&format=png&auto=webp&s=a382a3ed7050442fca59ab72944de03663e53929 Does someone have an idea what I might try to resolve this? The 1909 update gives me the error in the upper left, saying I should update my...
  10. BlueTooth on? I don't have BlueTooth.....

BlueTooth on? I don't have BlueTooth.....: So I have a weird behavior going on with my new Win10 system. The motherboard I have does not have any sort of BlueTooth device on it. I have two systems that are identical, both with Win10 Pro 64-bit. On one it is saying BlueTooth is enabled (see Capture pic) while the other...