Windows 10: Bluetooth is not working xps 13

Discus and support Bluetooth is not working xps 13 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The Bluetooth on my laptop has suddenly stopped working, I cannot turn it on. I have already tried: 1. Running the Bluetooth trouble shooter. I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jrk21, May 30, 2020.

1. jrk21 Win User

Bluetooth is not working xps 13

The Bluetooth on my laptop has suddenly stopped working, I cannot turn it on.

I have already tried:

1. Running the Bluetooth trouble shooter. I get a "Check Bluetooth radio status - not fixed" error.

2. Updating the qualcomm Bluetooth driver

3. Uninstalling and reinstalling the QUALCOMM Bluetooth driver

4. Restarting my device

5. Everything else listed in this article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems

:)

jrk21, May 30, 2020
  2. doobes Win User

Dell XPS 13 lost Bluetooth after Dell update

Hi all,

Sorry for this being my first post, but I've run into a Bluetooth problem and cannot seem to get past it.

I've got a Dell XPS 13 9333 (the initial one) that has performed well for me with the exception of occasional Bluetooth driver burp. In the past I've been able to restore functionality by reinstalling the driver, doing a system restore, etc.

Trouble is, this time, I've run into a brick wall.

Last night I got an alert from the Dell Update daemon that they were installing an update.

This morning everything was working fine and then blink, no more bluetooth mouse. Cycling power on the mouse did nothing and a quick check indicated no Bluetooth device listing in Settings->Devices.

I've downloaded the Intel bluetooth drivers from the Dell website and initially did a repair, and then when that didn't work a removal and then installation. No luck. I've also done a

Restarting the laptop doesn't change anything. No bluetooth.

Looking in the Device Manager, there is no listing for any Bluetooth devices.

Any ideas?

Chris

doobes, May 30, 2020
  3. Dell XPS 13 9333 - Windows couldnt not complete the installation, to install windows on this computer, please restart the installation

According to Dell's official Windows 10 Creators Update page, the Dell xps 13 9333 is not listed as tested:

http://www.dell.com/support/article...-to-windows-10-creators-update?lang=en#XPS-NB

You can try a manual upgraded as suggested in my previous reply using the ISO in addition to the 12 steps before upgrading.

Andre Da Costa, May 30, 2020
  4. Kumquatq3 Win User

Windows 10 Post-Creator Update: Settings will not open & Bluetooth will not work

COMPATIBILITY: My PC is expressly listed on the link you provided as compatible: XPS 13 9350. I listed the make and model in my first post, so it's disheartening to see you suggest it's compatibility, and provide a link that expressly says it isn't.

BLUETOOTH: The bluetooth is not the issue, as all devices worked previously. Further, I doubt bluetooth is why MS Word wont load.

I've looked for the answer in the forums, I have timely taken all advice you have offered.

This is a technical issue, likely based on the Creator Patch, and I would really really appreciate some help or an escalation.

If you cannot provide me with additional help, please provided me with the appropriate next step or contact info.

Kumquatq3, May 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth is not working xps 13 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth working xps

2. Bult-in Webcam for XPS 13 Plus 9320 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bult-in Webcam for XPS 13 Plus 9320 not working: My Dell XPS 13 Plus 9320 Service Tag: CHYTKR3, Express Service Code: 27207799887 is running Windows 11 Home 64Bit 10.0 Build 22621. Recently, the built-in webcam stopped working. When I try to open the camera using the Windows Camera app, I get the error message "We cannot...
  3. Bult-in Webcam for XPS 13 Plus 9320 not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bult-in Webcam for XPS 13 Plus 9320 not working: My Dell XPS 13 Plus 9320 Service Tag: CHYTKR3, Express Service Code: 27207799887 is running Windows 11 Home 64Bit 10.0 Build 22621. Recently, the built-in webcam stopped working. When I try to open the camera using the Windows Camera app, I get the error message "We cannot...
  4. Windows 11 failures on XPS 13.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 failures on XPS 13.: Recently, I have had major issues with my Windows 11 OS using my XPS 13 laptop. Issues include blue screens after opening an application, slow processing of applications, the "Restart" option not working, and battery life cut in half compared to the Windows 10 OS. Among these...
  5. Dell XPS 13 9350 Bluetooth missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell XPS 13 9350 Bluetooth missing: Hey all,I've had my pc for a good 4+ years and Bluetooth has always worked, but today upon starting up Bluetooth is nowhere to be found. after running through just about every bluetooth related thread on this forum I have tried everything. None of the solutions work and I am...
  6. Problem in XPS 13 dell

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem in XPS 13 dell: Hi, I have a new laptop XPS 13 of dell, and for some reason there is a graphic problem when using universal docking station I am using windows 10 20H2 version latest version The problem is like that: 1. when doing right on directory for example, and moving the mouse...
  7. no touch screen on dell xps 13

no touch screen on dell xps 13: Can someone please tell me how I can get the touch screen to work on a new Dell Xps 13 9300. The touch screen facility has not worked from day 1 now on day 3. The touch screen does not appear under the human interface driver so I cannot enable it there. thanks...
  8. Dell XPS 13 "Camera not found"

Dell XPS 13 "Camera not found": Whenever I try to use the camera built into my laptop it says "0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>". I have tried a couple different thing to fix this but nothing has worked and my computer won't update anything when I reset it (Don't know if thats related but still)....
  9. XPS 13 won't reset?

in Windows 10 Support
    XPS 13 won't reset?: I reset my XPS 13 9360 last night to send to someone who has bought it. It just keeps restarting saying it needs an update or something. It gets stuck on the "Just a moment" screen for ages and then just restarts and does it all over again. Please help! 120553
  10. Dell XPS 13 lost Bluetooth after Dell update

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell XPS 13 lost Bluetooth after Dell update: Hi all, Sorry for this being my first post, but I've run into a Bluetooth problem and cannot seem to get past it. I've got a Dell XPS 13 9333 (the initial one) that has performed well for me with the exception of occasional Bluetooth driver burp. In the past I've been...