Windows 10: Bluetooth is Off Every Time I Restart

Discus and support Bluetooth is Off Every Time I Restart in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell XPS13 9350. I recently had to wipe the computer. When I restored it, Bluetooth is off every time I restart the computer. To resolve I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by crottyjd, Mar 24, 2020.

1. crottyjd Win User

Bluetooth is Off Every Time I Restart

I have a Dell XPS13 9350. I recently had to wipe the computer. When I restored it, Bluetooth is off every time I restart the computer. To resolve I have to run the Bluetooth troubleshooter. The troubleshooter reinstalls the device and it fixes it. I would like to find a more permanent fix.

One note - I replaced the Wifi/Bluetooth card that came with the XPS with the Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 in 2018. It was a big improvement and never had issues with it until now.

Any suggestions on how to fix his would be greatly appreciated.

Jordan

:)

crottyjd, Mar 24, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Bluetooth is Off Every Time I Restart :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 24, 2020
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Louie Del Win User

Pairing Bluetooth Headphones

As an additional troubleshooting step, we suggest that you try to change the Startup type for Bluetooth Support Service as Automatic. Here are the steps:

• In the search box, type services and click on the result.
    • Select and double-click Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Under the Startup type, click on the drop-down menu and change it to
      Automatic.
    • Restart your computer.

For any results, please send us a response.

Louie Del, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth is Off Every Time I Restart - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Off Every

2. Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.: Always after restarting when I look at the time, it shows a completely different time. I set the computer to synchronize with the time zone, but it still doesn't show me the correct time. What should i do?...
  3. Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.: Always after restarting when I look at the time, it shows a completely different time. I set the computer to synchronize with the time zone, but it still doesn't show me the correct time. What should i do?...
  4. Bluetooth turns off after every restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth turns off after every restart: Hi I'm ReaI have a problem with my Bluetooth turning off every time I restart or power on my laptop. I'm using an Acer Aspire Aspire A315-53I've done everything I have read on the internet to fix this but it seems the only way to get the bluetooth running is by...
  5. Bluetooth turns off after every restart

Bluetooth turns off after every restart: Hi I'm ReaI have a problem with my Bluetooth turning off every time I restart or power on my laptop. I'm using an Acer Aspire Aspire A315-53I've done everything I have read on the internet to fix this but it seems the only way to get the bluetooth running is by...
  6. Bluetooth turns off after every restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth turns off at restart

Bluetooth turns off at restart: Hi. I use a bluetooth mouse and I have noticed that I have to troubleshoot my bluetooth everytime after restart to get it to work. It's not just the mouse. There is no bluetooth functionality unless I do a troubleshoot.Please help...
  8. Windows crashes every time I restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crashes every time I restart: Every time I restart, my computer shuts down fine, and when it comes time for the loading screen to show up, there's just...nothing. For 10-15 minutes. Then there's a crash report that shows up, and then it starts. But it starts and operates thereafter slowly and in a...
  9. Bluetooth On/Off switch not present, I run into this problem every other restart of my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth On/Off switch not present, I run into this problem every other restart of my...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MoudYoussef [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ehkywy/bluetooth_onoff_switch_not_present_i_run_into/
  10. Bluetooth mouse disabled every time computer restarted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mouse disabled every time computer restarted: I have a Bluetooth mouse connected via an Insignia Bluetooth receiver. It used to stay connected and would be available upon computer restart. But in the past few weeks, it is now always disabled upon computer restart. I can enable it in settings, but it doesn't stay enabled...