Windows 10: Bluetooth is pair but no sound.

Discus and support Bluetooth is pair but no sound. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have tried all these methods of connecting, disabling, enabling, etc. to the Bluetooth driver. The result shows all is well. My Bluetooth device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by surazz alone, Apr 23, 2024.

1. Bluetooth is pair but no sound.

Hi, I have tried all these methods of connecting, disabling, enabling, etc. to the Bluetooth driver. The result shows all is well. My Bluetooth device is connected, and my device is working well, but still the Bluetooth driver doesn't transfer sound to the device. please help me.

:)

surazz alone, Apr 23, 2024
  2. Tobbe Win User

Can't select paired bluetooth speaker as sound output (Windows 10)

I just got a new bluetooth speaker, an Urbanears Stammen (concrete grey)

I can connect to it from my phone, using Bluetooth, and play back sound no problem. But I can't get my Windows 10 laptop (Dell XPS 15) to use it as a playback device.

I can connect and pair to it no problem, as you see in the screenshot below

Bluetooth is pair but no sound. ehlZX.png

It also shows up under bluetooth in the device manager. It's not listed under "Audio inputs and outputs", which I thought it should be, but I can see it under "Sound, video and game controllers".

Bluetooth is pair but no sound. d4Fvh.png

But I can't select it as a playback device Bluetooth is pair but no sound. :(

Bluetooth is pair but no sound. DNCNI.png

I found this relevant superuser question: Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

And I tried the suggested steps listed there, but nothing helped Bluetooth is pair but no sound. :(

Any further ideas I could try?

Tobbe, Apr 23, 2024
  3. Kashegan Win User
    Bluetooth Stopped pairing

On Monday my wireless headphones were working ok, on Tuesday they weren't . When I switch them on now, I still get the 'connected' message, but they no longer show up in the list of connected devices. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the Bluetooth adapter, re-installing the drivers, rolling back the drivers etc, and although i get the 'connected' and 'pairing' messages, they still don't appear on the list and are not working. Any suggestions, please? (There may have been an update installed on Monday night?) Windows 10 Pro. version 22H2. Build 19045.3930

Kashegan, Apr 23, 2024
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Bluetooth is pair but no sound.

Bluetooth headphones pair but built in speakers still make the sound.

Hi Braden,

Conflicts with the default device in the Playback settings is one of the possible reasons why you are having issues using your newly paired Bluetooth headphones. You will need to set your Bluetooth headphones as the default Playback device. To do this, kindly
    follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type Sound.
    • Select Sound from the list of results.
    • On the Playback tab, select a device, then Set Default.

Should you have further questions, feel free to reply on this thread.

Eric Ber, Apr 23, 2024
Thema:

Bluetooth is pair but no sound.

1. Bluetooth is pair but no sound. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth pair sound

2. Bluetooth Speaker Paired But Not Showing In Sound Output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Speaker Paired But Not Showing In Sound Output: Hello, I have Acer Predator Helios PH315-54 When I connect My bluetooth Speaker at first it works fine but why try to connect again after a day bluetooth speaker "Pairing but not connected" or not showing in Sound Output...
  3. Bluetooth Speaker Paired But Not Showing In Sound Output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Speaker Paired But Not Showing In Sound Output: Hello, I have Acer Predator Helios PH315-54 When I connect My bluetooth Speaker at first it works fine but why try to connect again after a day bluetooth speaker "Pairing but not connected" or not showing in Sound Output...
  4. Bluetooth is pair but no sound.

Bluetooth is pair but no sound.: Hi, I have tried all these methods of connecting, disabling, enabling, etc. to the Bluetooth driver. The result shows all is well. My Bluetooth device is connected, and my device is working well, but still the Bluetooth driver doesn't transfer sound to the device. please help...
  5. Bluetooth paired sound devices are not accessible to play sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth paired sound devices are not accessible to play sounds: Hi, the problem has been described multiple times in internet on different platforms/forums - but still no working solution for me is available . My laptop Dell Vostro 7510 connects properly to BT sound devices - as BT speaker Bose and BT headphones 2x Sony. Although devices...
  6. Bluetooth paired sound devices are not accessible to play sounds

Bluetooth paired sound devices are not accessible to play sounds: Hi, the problem has been described multiple times in internet on different platforms/forums - but still no working solution for me is available . My laptop Dell Vostro 7510 connects properly to BT sound devices - as BT speaker Bose and BT headphones 2x Sony. Although devices...
  7. Bluetooth pairing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth pairing: Since yesterdays update I can pair my Jabra headset, it works flawlessly with my Iphone but it disconnect with my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-pairing/a04f165d-f389-4feb-93cb-c42d232665da
  8. Sony Bluetooth headphones paired but no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sony Bluetooth headphones paired but no sound: Sony Bluetooth headphones paired but no sound. Model WH-1000MX2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-bluetooth-headphones-paired-but-no-sound/a27d3ad7-8a3c-44f2-bc9d-79a54d2f5da8
  9. Bluetooth speakers paired but not showing in Sound - Playback

Bluetooth speakers paired but not showing in Sound - Playback: Setup - Belkin F8T017 Bluetooth adapter Betron speaker Ausdom headphones Windows 10 All devices above shown as working and paired in Bluetooth & Other Devices All Bluetooth services shown as Running Trouble shooter doesn't show any errors However Sound - Playback does not...
  10. Bluetooth headphones pair and "connect", but no sound device

Bluetooth headphones pair and "connect", but no sound device: I have a set of Hesh 2 bluetooth headphones which used to connect to windows just fine, but for quite some time now, I get the following experience: - power on headphones, heaphones say "pairing", then "connected" - windows says the device is connected in Settings ->...