Windows 10: Bluetooth Is Refusing To Connect

Discus and support Bluetooth Is Refusing To Connect in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After I reinstalled Windows 10, my PC has been refusing to connect to my Bluetooth headphones. If I try pressing the Connect button, my PC will say,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Linton_M, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Is Refusing To Connect

After I reinstalled Windows 10, my PC has been refusing to connect to my Bluetooth headphones. If I try pressing the Connect button, my PC will say, "That didn't work. Make sure your device is discoverable and try again." I have tried troubleshooting, unpairing then repairing the device, etc. and nothing has worked so far.

submitted by /u/Linton_M
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Linton_M, Feb 17, 2020

2. Bluetooth refuses to install.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

1. Is the model number ASUS M53sv or N53SV?

2. When you say "Bluetooth devices", are you referring to the mouse and the speaker?

3. Did you uninstall the Bluetooth driver from the device manager?

If you have not tried un-pairing and re-pairing the devices, I would suggest you to do so by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + I to open settings.

2. Click "devices" and click "Bluetooth".

3. Remove the devices.

Follow the steps below to re-connect the Bluetooth devices.

Connect to Bluetooth devices.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Feb 17, 2020
  3. WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Bluetooth Is Refusing To Connect

PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Is Refusing To Connect

1. Bluetooth Is Refusing To Connect - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Refusing Connect

2. Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.: I have a Windows 22H2 10 Pro PC latest update and after an update, the Bluetooth dongle stopped to remain connected.This happens with all BT devices that I try to connect.If I select BT-On from the tray, I see instantly, for half a second, my BT device to connect and...
  3. Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.: I have a Windows 22H2 10 Pro PC latest update and after an update, the Bluetooth dongle stopped to remain connected.This happens with all BT devices that I try to connect.If I select BT-On from the tray, I see instantly, for half a second, my BT device to connect and...
  4. Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth and Wifi dongles functioning but refuse to connect to devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth and Wifi dongles functioning but refuse to connect to devices: Hi all, I’ve just built a New PC and while the Bluetooth and Wifi dongle are both functional, neither of them will connect to any device.They both show in the system tray and are operational, the Bluetooth does see my wireless mouse, but when I click on the mouse icon to...
  6. Bluetooth and Wifi dongles functioning but refuse to connect to devices

Bluetooth and Wifi dongles functioning but refuse to connect to devices: Hi all, I’ve just built a New PC and while the Bluetooth and Wifi dongle are both functional, neither of them will connect to any device.They both show in the system tray and are operational, the Bluetooth does see my wireless mouse, but when I click on the mouse icon to...
  7. Bluetooth and Wifi dongles functioning but refuse to connect to devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. refuse to connect

refuse to connect: When I try to open a link on a website in MS Edge I get the following message "refuse to connect" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refuse-to-connect/5de9ac63-ca7f-4aa6-b9ed-27d77df2cf3c
  9. refuse to connect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    refuse to connect: When I try to open a link on a website in MS Edge I get the following message "refuse to connect" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refuse-to-connect/5de9ac63-ca7f-4aa6-b9ed-27d77df2cf3c
  10. refuse to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming