Windows 10: Bluetooth Is seeing my controller as a mouse and keyboard

Discus and support Bluetooth Is seeing my controller as a mouse and keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; If I can change the input type it would be helpful even if it doesn't work, Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aang Vain, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Aang Vain Win User

Bluetooth Is seeing my controller as a mouse and keyboard

If I can change the input type it would be helpful even if it doesn't work, Thank you.

:)

Aang Vain, Mar 27, 2020

2. bluetooth keyboard and mouse

i have the mirosoft bluetooth keyboard / mouse and i cant use it untill windows boots up meaning i have to plug up a corded keyboard to get to the bios durins stratup or post

does anyone know about this is there a fix tried searching myself no luck

tony929292, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Bluetooth driver goes missing when using with Surface wireless keyboard and mouse

Hi Lawrence,

This issue may have occurred due to connection issue between your computer and with the mouse and keyboard, or a software conflict. Since the driver is updated, we suggest that you check these articles for further troubleshooting steps:

Meanwhile, can you also tell us the current driver that you have?

Get back to us so we can assist you further.

Xylee Del, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Bluetooth Is seeing my controller as a mouse and keyboard

can't connect bluetooth device.(mouse and keyboard)

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your mouse and keyboard?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds in this article
    to resolve Bluetooth issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Is seeing my controller as a mouse and keyboard

1. Bluetooth Is seeing my controller as a mouse and keyboard - Similar Threads - Bluetooth seeing controller

2. NO SOUND, NO BLUETOOTH MOUSE OR KEYBOARD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO SOUND, NO BLUETOOTH MOUSE OR KEYBOARD.: I had a virus attack and a tech resolved the issue, but to do so he had to wipe the drive clean. He was able to restore most of the data. However, I now have no sound and my bluetooth mouse and keyboard do not work....
  3. Loss of mouse and keyboard control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of mouse and keyboard control: Why don't you just fix the Windows 10 and edge problem of losing mouse and keyboard control in an update, and stop advising people to try to fix it themselves with all that command prompt horse ****?...
  4. Loss of mouse and keyboard control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loss of mouse and keyboard control: Why don't you just fix the Windows 10 and edge problem of losing mouse and keyboard control in an update, and stop advising people to try to fix it themselves with all that command prompt horse ****?...
  5. Loss of mouse and keyboard control

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Gaming Mouse detected as Mouse ,keyboard and controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gaming Mouse detected as Mouse ,keyboard and controller: I got a new mouse for my pc. it's an ADXH 0519 RGB. it's nothing fancy or expensive but it is detected as a mouse, keyboard and controller in the control panel and it won't let me use my Xbox 360 wired controller on the pc anymore. when I go into devices and printers to try...
  7. W10 sees no mouse and keyboard

W10 sees no mouse and keyboard: Installed W10 from start on and face an often seen problem with mouse and keyboard not connected for Pin code entering. I have a KVM switch and on both multiboot PC's the problem is the same. I can use the KVM mouse and keyboard in BIOS, XP, W7, Linux, DVD and USB bootables...
  8. Mouse and Keyboard Center interferes with headphone Bluetooth Media Controls

Mouse and Keyboard Center interferes with headphone Bluetooth Media Controls: I have a pair of Surface Headphones 2 and a Microsoft Precision Bluetooth mouse. Both work fine until I install the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center 13.222. Once I install the software the media controls on my Surface Headphones and other bluetooth headphones no longer...
  9. Problems with my wireless Bluetooth keyboard and mouse.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with my wireless Bluetooth keyboard and mouse.: I am experiencing problems with the Bluetooth or wireless connection of my devices, I cannot use them, it does not work, I have updated my Windows 1 nothing. I hope to help soon....
  10. Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse: Hi, Basically i'm using the Microsoft Modern Keyboard/Mouse. Everything is working great except every time I boot my computer I get the bios error "No Keyboard detected" Is there anyway to get rid of this message as it delays the boot by about 5 seconds? Thanks...