Windows 10: Bluetooth isn not working, Sony Vaio 64-bit - Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth isn not working, Sony Vaio 64-bit - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, In devices tab in settings I found a note about turning bluetooth " To turn bluetooth on or off without opening settings, open action center and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aisha S, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Aisha S Win User

Bluetooth isn not working, Sony Vaio 64-bit - Windows 10

Hi,

In devices tab in settings I found a note about turning bluetooth " To turn bluetooth on or off without opening settings, open action center and select the Bluetooth icon"

I couldn't find the action center to turn bluetooth on, even in device manager there's no bluetooth icon.

How can I install bluetooth driver for the above mentioned laptop.

Thank you.

:)

Aisha S, Feb 4, 2020
  2. JohnCPR Win User

Upgrade from Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit to Windows 10 on Sony VAIO PC

I have a Sony VAIO Model VGN-NW150D with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. I would like to upgrade to Windows 10 if the OS is compatible with the VAIO laptop. Sony presently notes that I should check with Microsoft to determine the compatibility since Sony has
    not developed the drivers. If not compatible, Sony does not recommend the upgrade.

How do I determine compatibility using the Windows 10 compatibility report and where do I find it?

JohnCPR, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Bluetooth, Sony Vaio and Windows 10

Hello,

I have a Sony Vaio SVE14A1C5E. I upgrade to Windows 10 shortly after it was released. Initially, Bluetooth was automatically switched on every time I logged in, but eventually I switched it off, as I wasn't making any use of it. My problem now is that
    I can't get it to switch on again!

I have looked at many posts this morning about switching on Bluetooth, but I am failing at every turn. In short, these are all the places I have looked, and failed, to turn Bluetooth on:-

1. In the Open Action Center; I have no Bluetooth tile to activate

2. In Settings/ Devices/ Bluetooth & other devices/ I have no toggle button with which to switch Bluetooth on or off

3. In Device Manager, I have no entry for 'Bluetooth', even when I show hidden devices...

4. I have downloaded the Bluetooth Driver (Atheros) (Windows 8.1 64 bit) and any other driver I can find on the Sony website that is recommended, but to no avail...

I am at a loss as to how to enable Bluetooth on my laptop. It is very frustrating, as I know it has the capability to run Bluetooth as it used to work!

Any help?? Please?

FoxyTinkler, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Bluetooth isn not working, Sony Vaio 64-bit - Windows 10

Bluetooth, Sony Vaio and Windows 10

Thank you for your reply.

1. Troubleshooter states 'Device does not have Bluetooth'.

2. I can find no Bluetooth entry in Device Manager, so I cannot perform steps A or B,

Therefore I think I need to try step C and install the Bluetooth driver software again. I would appreciate your help with this;

A. What is your computer's make and model? For example Lenovo T470

SONY VAIO SVE14A1C5E

B. What is the Windows version and build? To check this, type winver in Windows Start Search (Cortana) box and click winver

WINDOWS 10 VERSION 1803

(OS BUILD 17134.523)

Thank you for your help.

FoxyTinkler, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth isn not working, Sony Vaio 64-bit - Windows 10

1. Bluetooth isn not working, Sony Vaio 64-bit - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth isn working

2. Brightness Sony Vaio Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness Sony Vaio Windows 10: Recently i installed windows 10 on my Sony Vaio SVE14A35CVH, and i have some trouble with the brightness. Fn keys for brightness won't work, they do work with the volume but not brightness. even if i change the setting from control panel to automatic nothing changes happens....
  3. Brightness Sony Vaio Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness Sony Vaio Windows 10: Recently i installed windows 10 on my Sony Vaio SVE14A35CVH, and i have some trouble with the brightness. Fn keys for brightness won't work, they do work with the volume but not brightness. even if i change the setting from control panel to automatic nothing changes happens....
  4. Brightness Sony Vaio Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. sony VAIO windows 10 no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sony VAIO windows 10 no sound: Hi there!I've tried deleting drivers, etc etc troubleshooting yada yada and nothing is helping this..when I test for sound the system sounds are very audible but there is no sound coming through externally for anything else. Headphones are fine but otherwise there is...
  6. sony VAIO windows 10 no sound

sony VAIO windows 10 no sound: Hi there!I've tried deleting drivers, etc etc troubleshooting yada yada and nothing is helping this..when I test for sound the system sounds are very audible but there is no sound coming through externally for anything else. Headphones are fine but otherwise there is...
  7. sony VAIO windows 10 no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. WiFi on Sony Vaio will not work with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi on Sony Vaio will not work with Windows 10: Hello Microsoft community. I have a Sony VAIO model SVE15115FXS laptop. The original OS was Windows 7. After the unfortunate upgrade to Windows 10, a lot of functionality was lost in my computer and the biggest issues is that the airplane mode is always toggling back on and...
  9. Bluetooth, Sony Vaio and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth, Sony Vaio and Windows 10: Hello, I have a Sony Vaio SVE14A1C5E. I upgrade to Windows 10 shortly after it was released. Initially, Bluetooth was automatically switched on every time I logged in, but eventually I switched it off, as I wasn't making any use of it. My problem now is that I can't get...
  10. Safemode on Windows 10 Sony Vaio

Safemode on Windows 10 Sony Vaio: Hi, I switched off my laptop which is running on windows 10 when I saw it froze. Afterwards, when I switched on... It is not loading... It keeps restarting... but keeps failing. Does anyone know how to open on safemode ? I never updated the settings on troubleshoot/safemode...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix not working bluetooth on SONY VAIO WIN 10 64bits