Windows 10: Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work.

Discus and support Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. So after the recent Windows 10 update, there was an issue with the Bluetooth driver. It used to get removed automatically and wouldn't connect.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by susnatow, Mar 27, 2022.

1. susnatow Win User

Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work.

Hi. So after the recent Windows 10 update, there was an issue with the Bluetooth driver. It used to get removed automatically and wouldn't connect. Like Bluetooth was entirely gone from my PC. Wouldn't even show up anywhere. So I tried to reinstall it, but nothing really worked. So yesterday, I "uninstalled" the Bluetooth driver and thought that it'd be back up when I restart it. Because that's how I used to fix them before, and I didn't delete it.After the re-start, Bluetooth was entirely gone and my laptop didn't connect to WiFi. When I go to Device Manager, there's a caution mark beside the

:)

susnatow, Mar 27, 2022

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 27, 2022
  3. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work. [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Mar 27, 2022
  4. bobkn Win User

Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

I dunno.

Re-install the TWAIN drivers? (They are not included in Windows.)

You might get a better answer if you gave the make and model of the scanner.

bobkn, Mar 27, 2022
Thema:

1. Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth isn't available

2. My bluetooth isn't there anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth isn't there anymore: so yesterday my bluetooth stopped working ? it told me that i didnt have bluetooth on my computer ? i tried following tutorials and it told me to go on to services and set every bluetooth thing to automatic ! i tried this but " Bluetooth User Support Service_4422b98 " wouldnt...
  3. My bluetooth isn't there anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth isn't there anymore: so yesterday my bluetooth stopped working ? it told me that i didnt have bluetooth on my computer ? i tried following tutorials and it told me to go on to services and set every bluetooth thing to automatic ! i tried this but " Bluetooth User Support Service_4422b98 " wouldnt...
  4. Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work.: Hi. So after the recent Windows 10 update, there was an issue with the Bluetooth driver. It used to get removed automatically and wouldn't connect. Like Bluetooth was entirely gone from my PC. Wouldn't even show up anywhere. So I tried to reinstall it, but nothing really...
  5. Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work.: Hi. So after the recent Windows 10 update, there was an issue with the Bluetooth driver. It used to get removed automatically and wouldn't connect. Like Bluetooth was entirely gone from my PC. Wouldn't even show up anywhere. So I tried to reinstall it, but nothing really...
  6. Bluetooth headset's name isn't showing up in the available devices anymore.

Bluetooth headset's name isn't showing up in the available devices anymore.: Earlier i could easily connect my Bluetooth headset to my laptop without any problem. Then last month i removed the device from the "other devices" section in "Bluetooth and other devices" in settings. I clicked on "remove device" button which appears after you click on any...
  7. Wifi doesn't work anymore after using mbr2gpt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi doesn't work anymore after using mbr2gpt: It's gone! WiFi doesn't work anymore! After using MBR2GPT, it just won't work anymore. A log from a game says that NameResolutionFailure shows up when checking from updates. System: Asus K52F Intel i3 370M Intel iGPU 500GB SSD 161384
  8. Wifi doesn't work anymore after using mbr2gpt

in Windows 10 Support
    Wifi doesn't work anymore after using mbr2gpt: It's gone! WiFi doesn't work anymore! After using MBR2GPT, it just won't work anymore. A log from a game says that NameResolutionFailure shows up when checking from updates. System: Asus K52F Intel i3 370M Intel iGPU 500GB SSD 161384
  9. Wifi adapter doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi adapter doesn't work anymore: I have an HP Pavilion15 Notebook PC and ever since I dual booted windows 10 and linux, my wifi has stopped working properly. (By the way I did delete linux a while ago and the problem persisted). It would work fine a bit, but then if i would play any sound on my computer...
  10. Bluetooth doesn't work anymore

Bluetooth doesn't work anymore: A few moments ago my bluetooth stopped workig. I already tried to follow your faq on how to fix the problems similar to mine, but nothing worked. Then I found this topic: click. It's identical to my case: after I disinstalled the bluetooth from Device Manager and rebooted...