Windows 10: Bluetooth isn't being recognized by my computer

Discus and support Bluetooth isn't being recognized by my computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my custom PC and I wanted bluetooth. I decided to get an ASUS wi-fi card that came with bluetooth PCE-AC55BT Dual-Band AC1200... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mattmore, Jul 31, 2021.

1. mattmore Win User

Bluetooth isn't being recognized by my computer

I recently upgraded my custom PC and I wanted bluetooth. I decided to get an ASUS wi-fi card that came with bluetooth PCE-AC55BT Dual-Band AC1200 Wireless Adapter. I installed it into the PCI-E slot and plugged everything in and I'm able to receive a wi-fi signal, however the bluetooth in not being detected anywhere. When I look in device manager, Bluetooth doesn't show up as a tab anywhere. When I try to troubleshoot bluetooth in settings, it just tells me that bluetooth isn't available on this device and that I should add an external device. I have installed all the drivers and run all the

:)

mattmore, Jul 31, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 31, 2021
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Jul 31, 2021
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth isn't being recognized by my computer - Similar Threads - Bluetooth isn't being

2. My headset isn't being recognized by my desktop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My headset isn't being recognized by my desktop.: I have a SteelSeries Arctis 3 and it can be used with PC as well. I plug my headset through the jack and I can hear everything as well but when I try to see my headset connected to my pc it is not recognized even though I can hear everything and this is a problem because when...
  3. My headset isn't being recognized by my desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headset isn't being recognized by my desktop.: I have a SteelSeries Arctis 3 and it can be used with PC as well. I plug my headset through the jack and I can hear everything as well but when I try to see my headset connected to my pc it is not recognized even though I can hear everything and this is a problem because when...
  4. My headset isn't being recognized by my desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth adapter not being recognized by Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth adapter not being recognized by Windows: After installing drivers for my Bluetooth adapter, I noticed that I can no longer use Bluetooth on my PC since there is no option to turn it on and in Device Manager it says that the adapter is "disconnected" Code 45.And after installing a fresh copy of Windows 10, the...
  6. Bluetooth adaptor not being recognized

Bluetooth adaptor not being recognized: I have recently bought a Bluetooth adapter. Windows does not recognize it at all. I tried downloading drivers for it to no avail.My older laptop that is running windows 7 can recognize it but my current computer running windows 10 does not. Any idea what might be the...
  7. Computer Mouse isn't recognized by Computer

Computer Mouse isn't recognized by Computer: I was recently moving around my mouse and keyboard and it fell a short distance and hit the carpet. After that the lights on the mouse turned off and its unresponsive. Its labeled a "Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed. I've tried several methods of repair...
  8. Microphone not being recognized by computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone not being recognized by computer: Ok I have a headset with a singular 3.5mm jack at the end. It came with a 1-2 spliter so i can plug in my microphone and audio however, the microphone isnt recognised at all Ive plugged the singular jack into a mobile device and the microphone worked I have no clue why this...
  9. Bluetooth dongle not recognized on my computer

Bluetooth dongle not recognized on my computer: I got a bluetooth dongle, and it worked fine. It was cheap, but it did it's job. However, after a day or two of usage, Windows for some reason, doesn't want to recognize it anymore. At first I assumed it was because it was some cheap crappy dongle, but after some...
  10. Microsoft isn't recognizing my touchpad, wifi, bluetooth.

Microsoft isn't recognizing my touchpad, wifi, bluetooth.: I've dual boot windows and ubuntu. I've installed both freshly. My windows isn't recognizing my touchpad, bluetooth, wifi of my laptop whereas Ubuntu is recognizing. So, it's not Hardware issue but a software issue. i cannot even connect to internet without wifi. What to do...