Windows 10: Bluetooth isn’t detecting any devices.

Discus and support Bluetooth isn’t detecting any devices. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried doing the YouTube method by changing the Bluetooth services to automatic. I tried running the services and shit that idk. Any help? submitted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/memes_in_a_cup, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Bluetooth isn’t detecting any devices.

I tried doing the YouTube method by changing the Bluetooth services to automatic. I tried running the services and shit that idk. Any help?

submitted by /u/memes_in_a_cup
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/memes_in_a_cup, Dec 10, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Dec 10, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Bluetooth devices are not detecting

Hi Sanjay,

Conflicts with the Bluetooth settings after the update is one of the possible reasons why your devices are not detected. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • When you reinstall the latest Bluetooth driver, did you uninstall it first? Did you get the latest Bluetooth driver from the device manufacturer's website?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps in this
      link
      ?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Dec 10, 2020
  4. Bluetooth isn’t detecting any devices.

Device Manager Un-Hiding Hidden Devices

When you connect a plug and play device, Windows Plug and Play manager detects it, finds and installs the driver. Device Manager lists the device with a solid icon.

The driver is only removed when you uninstall the device, not simply by disconnecting the device. When the device is disconnected, its driver is still installed. By default, Device Manager only displays connected devices. When you show hidden devices, note the Bluetooth icon you see is semi-transparent (not opaque). That indicates a "non-present" device. Sometimes also called a "ghost" device. The driver is still installed but the device is not currently detected (i.e. not connected).

Device can be disconnected when
    • Device unplugged (e.g. removing a USB device)
    • Turning a device OFF
    • Disabling the device in BIOS (then windows won't detect it) or
    • Device failure

So
    • Check BIOS as suggested
    • Check board connections
    • Can b/t be turned off by a switch? or keyboard combination?
    Also possible the b/t h/w failed

ComputerGeek, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth isn’t detecting any devices.

1. Bluetooth isn’t detecting any devices. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth isn’t detecting

2. Computer won't detect any Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won't detect any Bluetooth devices: Hello, I was trying to connect an Xbox controller to my computer over Bluetooth when I found out it is not discovering any devices at all. On my other PC, I get about 4-5 devices to show up, including the controller that I am trying to connect to, but on this one, I can't...
  3. Computer won't detect any Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer won't detect any Bluetooth devices: Hello, I was trying to connect an Xbox controller to my computer over Bluetooth when I found out it is not discovering any devices at all. On my other PC, I get about 4-5 devices to show up, including the controller that I am trying to connect to, but on this one, I can't...
  4. Computer won't detect any Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Bluetooth not detecting any Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not detecting any Bluetooth device: Hi, My bluetooth has suddenly stopped connecting to my Bluetooth speaker, it was working fine prior today. I have unpaired the device but when I tried to pair the speaker again to the PC, the PC is no longer detecting any bluetooth device. "Adding a device" is just...
  6. Bluetooth not detecting any Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not detecting any Bluetooth device: Hi, My bluetooth has suddenly stopped connecting to my Bluetooth speaker, it was working fine prior today. I have unpaired the device but when I tried to pair the speaker again to the PC, the PC is no longer detecting any bluetooth device. "Adding a device" is just...
  7. Bluetooth Device not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Device not detected: My Bluetooth has been working just fine for the past few months, suddenly windows told me it cant detect my device, I tried everything from the troubleshooter to simply uninstalling the driver hoping it detects it on a restart, nothing worked. So now my PC is without a...
  8. Windows 10 laptop not detecting any Bluetooth devices

Windows 10 laptop not detecting any Bluetooth devices: Hello,I'm using a Windows 10 laptop and from some days I'm not able to connect any Bluetooth devices to my laptop.Steps that I have tried. I tried reinstalling the Bluetooth drivers and have also updated them to the latest Intel Bluetooth driver.Disabling and enabling the...
  9. Bluetooth Will Not Detect Devices

Bluetooth Will Not Detect Devices: Hi Guys, I have Intel AX200 Bluetooth installed. Device manager shows that it is working properly. I have installed the latest drivers from Intel's website. When I try and pair a device, it doesn't detect anything at all. The computer does show up on my phones list of...
  10. Computer is not detecting any Bluetooth devices

Computer is not detecting any Bluetooth devices: Hello I am trying to connect a PS4 controller to my laptop but the computer isn't detecting it. What I've tried: • Bluetooth is enabled; "Discovery" is set to allow under "More Bluetooth options" • I have restarted my computer • I have restarted "Bluetooth Audio Gateway...