Windows 10: Bluetooth isn't there

Discus and support Bluetooth isn't there in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Bluetooth toggle isn't there anymore so I cannot connect to Bluetooth I tried to redownload the drivers but it even says that My laptop is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Luke _946, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Luke _946 Win User

Bluetooth isn't there

My Bluetooth toggle isn't there anymore so I cannot connect to Bluetooth I tried to redownload the drivers but it even says that My laptop is not equipped with Bluetooth. I was using Bluetooth an hour ago and now it isn't working.

:)

Luke _946, Jul 5, 2022

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 5, 2022
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Jul 5, 2022
  4. Bluetooth isn't there

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 5, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth isn't there

1. Bluetooth isn't there - Similar Threads - Bluetooth isn't

2. Bluetooth says connected but isn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth says connected but isn't: so i was trying to connect my headphones to my windows 11 computer but its says connect but it does not show up on my sound setting or let me choose its at all and i have try reset but that has not worked if you can would like some help thx you...
  3. Bluetooth says connected but isn't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth says connected but isn't: so i was trying to connect my headphones to my windows 11 computer but its says connect but it does not show up on my sound setting or let me choose its at all and i have try reset but that has not worked if you can would like some help thx you...
  4. Bluetooth isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth isn't working: I have tried just about everything I can find to try and fix my Bluetooth as it has been going on for months now. At this point, it seems like my computer likes seeing me struggle. Although last time this happened, I had ended up restarting my computer and I lost the...
  5. Bluetooth isn't working

Bluetooth isn't working: I have tried just about everything I can find to try and fix my Bluetooth as it has been going on for months now. At this point, it seems like my computer likes seeing me struggle. Although last time this happened, I had ended up restarting my computer and I lost the...
  6. Bluetooth isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth isn't available in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth isn't available in my laptop: unbale to option of Bluetooth in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-isnt-available-in-my-laptop/544cce7a-981d-48ec-bad3-d2130dba4c12
  8. Bluetooth isn't available in my laptop

Bluetooth isn't available in my laptop: unbale to option of Bluetooth in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-isnt-available-in-my-laptop/544cce7a-981d-48ec-bad3-d2130dba4c12
  9. My laptop isn't working with bluetooth keyboards.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop isn't working with bluetooth keyboards.: My laptop has some broken keys so I had to buy a bluetooth keyboard to type on it, however it has recently started to behave strangely. Whenever I connect the keyboard to my computer, it will only allow me to type shortly after I connect the devices. Once I stop typing after...
  10. My laptop isn't working with bluetooth keyboards.

My laptop isn't working with bluetooth keyboards.: My laptop has some broken keys so I had to buy a bluetooth keyboard to type on it, however it has recently started to behave strangely. Whenever I connect the keyboard to my computer, it will only allow me to type shortly after I connect the devices. Once I stop typing after...