Windows 10: Bluetooth isn't working - Driver keeps reconnecting and disconnecting from Device Manager

Discus and support Bluetooth isn't working - Driver keeps reconnecting and disconnecting from Device Manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm not sure how this started, but a few days ago my bluetooth wouldn't work. Since then I have been unable to get any bluetooth device to connect.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by brendandenuccio, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Bluetooth isn't working - Driver keeps reconnecting and disconnecting from Device Manager

I'm not sure how this started, but a few days ago my bluetooth wouldn't work. Since then I have been unable to get any bluetooth device to connect. After checking device manager, it seems to show that my "Intel Wireless Bluetooth" device is constantly disappearing and reappearing from my bluetooth category. I've already tried the following:

Reboot PC

Ran Bluetooth troubleshooter, only returns "Check bluetooth radio status - Not fixed"

Uninstalled bluetooth driver and restart computer

Restarting the bluetooth support service from the services app

Nothing has helped so far. I need this fixed ASAP, but i'm not able to get anywhere. Any help is appreciated.

:)

brendandenuccio, Jul 26, 2020

2. usb keeps disconnecting and reconnecting windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• What is the make model of your system?
    I suggest you to Change the USB power management settings and check.

• Open Device Manager.

• Double-click the type USB to change power management settings.

• Right-click the specific device you want, and then click
      Properties.

• On the Power Management tab, change the power management settings.

I would also suggest you to refer to the suggestion by
    Ashish Sondhi from the following link and check if it helps.

USB devices keeps disconnecting/ reconnecting automatically

Also refer:

• What if a wired device isn't installed properly?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/what-device-isnt-installed-properly

(Note: steps in the above article applies to Windows 10 as well)

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jul 26, 2020
  3. How to disconnect and reconnect bluetooth devices in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Pair the Bluetooth device to the system.
    • Right click on the Speaker icon in the System tray and select
      Playback Devices.
    • Select the device and click on the drop down list next to Set default button.
    • Select the option to connect and disconnect from the device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 26, 2020
  4. novaforce Win User

Bluetooth isn't working - Driver keeps reconnecting and disconnecting from Device Manager

USB devices disconnecting/reconnecting

I turned off Power Management but no luck. As for the Resources tab in Device Manager, it's not showing up for my network adapter. I tried reinstalling it and updating it but it's not showing up.

Bluetooth isn't working - Driver keeps reconnecting and disconnecting from Device Manager [​IMG]

novaforce, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth isn't working - Driver keeps reconnecting and disconnecting from Device Manager

1. Bluetooth isn't working - Driver keeps reconnecting and disconnecting from Device Manager - Similar Threads - Bluetooth isn't working

2. Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting: Hey guys.. I just started having this problem with my computer where my audio device suddenly disconnects and then reconnects after a second repeatedly. Some times it disconnects and not connecting until i restart the machine. After restart works fine around 10 min and then...
  3. Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting: Hey guys.. I just started having this problem with my computer where my audio device suddenly disconnects and then reconnects after a second repeatedly. Some times it disconnects and not connecting until i restart the machine. After restart works fine around 10 min and then...
  4. USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting: Good day,My USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting when I open applications and sometimes when I alt+tab. This only started happening after I upgraded my GPU and PSU. I already updated drivers and reinstalled UBS bus drivers. All of my motherboard UBS slots are...
  5. USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting: Good day,My USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting when I open applications and sometimes when I alt+tab. This only started happening after I upgraded my GPU and PSU. I already updated drivers and reinstalled UBS bus drivers. All of my motherboard UBS slots are...
  6. USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth detected by Device Manager but isn't working

Bluetooth detected by Device Manager but isn't working: I just realized that the Bluetooth is not working in my laptop. I tried to connect my Bluetooth headphones and it didn't find them. Then I tried to send files from the PC to my smartphone and vice versa, but neither detected each other. I uninstalled and re-installed the...
  8. USB Device Keeps Disconnecting and Reconnecting

USB Device Keeps Disconnecting and Reconnecting: I need some help because i've tried almost every option that i've found to see if it would fix the problem. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the usb mass storage device and it worked for one minute but then went back to wigging out. Then I tried a couple of other options and...
  9. My devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting

My devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting: My headset is keep disconnecting and reconnecting and sometimes not only my headset but also my other devices that are connected to my pc does the same thing my monitor instead of disconnecting it freezes for 3-4 secs but generally only my headset does this....
  10. Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting

Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting: Hey all. I just started having this problem with my computer where my audio device suddenly disconnects and then reconnects after a second. This causes the audio to cut out, but also for any application basically needing to be restarted in order to hear audio again. This...