Windows 10: Bluetooth isn't working on windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth isn't working on windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bluetooth turns on but doesn't work. It worked before in windows 10 version 1803. Bluetooth drivers are updated to the latest version. Device Model:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Riad Hasan Rayhan, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Bluetooth isn't working on windows 10

Bluetooth turns on but doesn't work. It worked before in windows 10 version 1803. Bluetooth drivers are updated to the latest version.

Device Model: HP ProBook 4440s

Windows 10 Version: 2004

:)

Riad Hasan Rayhan, Aug 19, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 19, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Aug 19, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth isn't working on windows 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth isn't working on windows 10

1. Bluetooth isn't working on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth isn't working

2. Bluetooth isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth isn't working: I have tried just about everything I can find to try and fix my Bluetooth as it has been going on for months now. At this point, it seems like my computer likes seeing me struggle. Although last time this happened, I had ended up restarting my computer and I lost the...
  3. Bluetooth isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth isn't working.: I cannot turn on or use bluetooth. When i go into the device manager it says that windows has stopped it because of problems code 43. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-isnt-working/35f5646d-1df0-4984-a4ea-4e863ed8f851
  4. Bluetooth isn't working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth isn't working.: I cannot turn on or use bluetooth. When i go into the device manager it says that windows has stopped it because of problems code 43. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-isnt-working/35f5646d-1df0-4984-a4ea-4e863ed8f851
  5. Bluetooth isn't working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth isn't working

Bluetooth isn't working: This just started happening today. I tried connecting bluetooth earbuds to my computer and it connected for a few seconds, then disconnected and wouldn't connect back. I tried turning bluetooth on and off, many times, but that didn't work either. In fact, when I turned it off...
  7. Bluetooth isn't working

Bluetooth isn't working: After one of the recent Windows updates both of my bluetooth adapters stopped working. I can't even enable bluetooth in settings because there's no longer an option to do so. I do see it in device manager, and it is listed in services as running, but I can't connect, as that...
  8. Bluetooth isn't working in Windows 10

Bluetooth isn't working in Windows 10: Hi, My Bluetooth connection appears to be working (drivers updated and installed) but I can not get my BT headphones to display to allow me to connect. The computer doesn't recognize BT devices when placed in pairing mode....
  9. Bluetooth isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth isn't working: my laptop restarted and my Bluetooth was automatically turned off and I tried to go onto device manager couldn't find Bluetooth or putting Bluetooth support on automatic or restarting the laptop itself , even download the latest Bluetooth from the Microsoft page however still...
  10. Bluetooth isn't working

Bluetooth isn't working: This problem has come up before but it somehow went away by itself, but now it has come back and is more annoying than ever. So I have a bluetooth mouse that I use and want to keep but the problem is that bluetooth is removed from the settings and also hidden in device...