Windows 10: Bluetooth issue in Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth issue in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, I have started using windows 10 few days ago. Till then, bluetooth driver and the device was working but now, since the installation of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KhurramNAK, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Bluetooth issue in Windows 10

Hi there,

I have started using windows 10 few days ago. Till then, bluetooth driver and the device was working but now, since the installation of Windows 10, I am seeing a sign of warning or stop is continuously visible in device manager. It means driver is probably not working. I tried to update the driver but still not working.

Kindly help me resolve this issue.

Regards,

Khurram

:)

KhurramNAK, Oct 1, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Oct 1, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Oct 1, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth issue in Windows 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth issue in Windows 10

1. Bluetooth issue in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth issue

2. Bluetooth toggle switch issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth toggle switch issue: Sup, fellow nerds! My bluetooth toggle switch is gone. I've tried many advices from the internet, but none of them seemed to work. Can you guys help me? submitted by /u/J45PB3RRY [link] [comments]...
  3. facing issue with the bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    facing issue with the bluetooth: Hi, after pairing with bluetooth to my samsung smart phone it automatically gets disconnected without giving any warning message. When checked in the drives of the bluetooth i found this error message in to the drivers properties "Device USB\VID_0BDA&PID_B00B\00e04c000001...
  4. Bluetooth Issue on Elitebook 8460p

Bluetooth Issue on Elitebook 8460p: Hello MC Forum, Please be informed that I have an issue with bluetooth on my laptop Elitebook 8460p Windows 10. I tried to Show Hidden Devices on Device Manager and I Searched for the Bluetooth device but invain. I will be grateful for your support. Thanks in...
  5. Brand new Surface laptop-bluetooth sound stops after a few mins - ISSUE NOT FIXED

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Brand new Surface laptop-bluetooth sound stops after a few mins - ISSUE NOT FIXED: Found this thread from a long while ago (2018) and this describes exactly what's happening to me: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/9x3uje/unacknowledged_windows_1809_bluetooth_disconnect/ Has anyone seen more recent info or fixes? I am at my wit's end - the...
  6. Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Issues Since Windows Update

Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Issues Since Windows Update: Ever since the recent update my bluetooth keyboard and mouse are hopeless! I changed the batteries on the mouse with brand new ones and it's better, but every once in a while (<30 mins) I have to remove and reinsert them to get it to reconnect. (It will still be lit, but...
  7. Bluetooth issue on Mac

Bluetooth issue on Mac: This issue occurred after the update. Now my device can not see Bluetooth. I think it is connected with drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-issue-on-mac/3f717cb6-a044-4ba9-9ae6-cf76c4a4de3d
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth Issues

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth Issues: I recently purchased an Xbox elite series 2 controller to use on my windows 10 pc via Bluetooth, when I first connected it, it worked for about 2 minutes then caused my game to stutter then the controller disconnected, I have had the controller connected again with great...
  9. PS4 Controller bluetooth connection issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    PS4 Controller bluetooth connection issues: My PS4 controller, which worked perfectly fine with my laptop until today, now won't connect properly. I try to connect the controller, and the controller just turns off. On my laptop it says the controller is connected, but the controller is obviously not. My drivers are...
  10. bluetooth issues on windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluetooth issues on windows 10 laptop: Hello I have bluetooth issues on my laptop, windows 10, updated to the current version. 1. Bluetooth icon disappears from the taskbar 2. I have to manually go into services.msc to restart bluetooth, but that does not start it. 3. I go to Device manager, view the hidden...