Windows 10: Bluetooth issue on Lenovo W520

Discus and support Bluetooth issue on Lenovo W520 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi folks, I recently bought a Microsoft wireless keyboard and tried to pair it on my old but vaillant Lenovo W520. I am on Win10 2004 and my W520... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Denis R.Tremblay Ph. D., Aug 4, 2020.

1. Bluetooth issue on Lenovo W520

Hi folks,

I recently bought a Microsoft wireless keyboard and tried to pair it on my old but vaillant Lenovo W520. I am on Win10 2004 and my W520 vaillant clunker does not respond to the pairing signal sent by the keyboard although the keyboard paired without problem with the Sony XBR900 smart-idiotbox.

On the W520 portable everything Bluetooth is activated and validated by windows as "working"...

I looked at the control panel and I see Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator whereas I see Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator in the literature. I also have my wireless mouse connected to a small dongle connected to a USB port.

Could you please help me understand the Bluetooth "LE" Enumerator thing? Is the fact that the Bluetooth on my W520 does not indicate "LE" Enumarator change something?

Kind regards,

Denis R.

:)

Denis R.Tremblay Ph. D., Aug 4, 2020
  2. Shlaymeh Win User

Lenovo w520 upgraded to windows 10 does not recognize any cam

I have a Lenovo Laptop W520 which I upgraded 2 years ago from the original Windows 7 to Windows 10
    No cam problems at all - ie the Lenovo cam worked with Windows 10
    10 days ago the internal cam not recognize (see pic #1)
    Soon after I noticed also USB external Logitec 9000 web cam also not recognized on laptop (updated drivers installed for windows 10 and this cam works on another computer )

Microsoft says now after removing and re-installing driver - that it will never work because the Lenovo drivers are only for windows 7. But it worked just fine until 10 days ago on windows 10
    Bluetooth issue on Lenovo W520 [​IMG]

Microsoft says they cannot help because driver is only for windows 7 (even tho it worked for 2 years)
    Lenovo says they cannot help because they are not planing any upgrade for this integrated web cam to windows 10

I tied unsuccessful restore - I tried returning to previous windows 10 build Nada

Microsoft is now suggesting I return completely to windows 7 but I will loose all of my data programs links etc etc

can I fix this myself?

Is there anything I can do to FORCE my laptop to recognize the internal cam or a logitec cam?
    Perhaps a driver that is not exactly made for this computer but will force it to recognize the cam?

Shlaymeh, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Windows Hello Stopped Working after Anniversary Update on Lenovo W520

After the anniversary update, my Lenovo W520 no longer allows fingerprint recognition. Windows Settings say that the device isn't compatible, but it was before. Any ideas?

PeteVan Opens, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Bluetooth issue on Lenovo W520

Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

A possible solution to Bluetooth speaker playback issueBluetooth issue on Lenovo W520 :) I tried all the steps listed in several posting forums with no success. I finally found a solution after 3 hours of investigating. 1st several forums suggest updating drivers... but do not specify which drivers to update i.e. the Bluetooth device? (eg. bose audio, sony driver for sony Bluetooth headphones etc.), or the windows driver?

*** For me the solution was updating the Bluetooth driver from LENOVO's website (the laptop/computer manufacture's website) once the driver was installed the bluetooth playback through BOSE Bluetooth audio adaptor worked perfectly.

I understand not everyone will have a LENOVO laptop/computer however I think it is worth downloading the latest Bluetooth driver from the device you are streaming from.

Hope this helps!

Bluetooth Dude123, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth issue on Lenovo W520

1. Bluetooth issue on Lenovo W520 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth issue Lenovo

2. Lenovo Yoga 530 Bluetooth Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Yoga 530 Bluetooth Issue: My lenovo Yoga 530 bluetooth works on selected not all devices after I upgraded to Win11. It worked fine on win10. Lenovo say they dont have a suitable driver that will fix the issue for this laptop so revert back to win10. Do you have a driver fix please? Thx Mark...
  3. Lenovo Yoga 530 Bluetooth Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Yoga 530 Bluetooth Issue: My lenovo Yoga 530 bluetooth works on selected not all devices after I upgraded to Win11. It worked fine on win10. Lenovo say they dont have a suitable driver that will fix the issue for this laptop so revert back to win10. Do you have a driver fix please? Thx Mark...
  4. Bluetooth Issue on my Windows 10, Lenovo Z400 Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth Issue on my Windows 10, Lenovo Z400 Laptop: Hello there. I have my issue regarding my Bluetooth connection on my laptop. It can't detect any device and it doesnt discoverable either. My Bluetooth info on Device Manager: - Bluetooth Device RFCOMM Protocol TDI - Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator - Qualcomm Atheros...
  5. Bluetooth Driver issue in lenovo thinkpad T430s

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Driver issue in lenovo thinkpad T430s: Dear team, As i'm facing issue with the bluetooth driver after upgrading to latest version windows 20H2 19042, Kindly reply ASAP. note: I'm using lenovo thinkpad T430s with broadcam bluetooth hardware version 4.0 with ram suits of 4gb ram. kindly help....
  6. win10 lenovo w520 mouse pointer changes all the time randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    win10 lenovo w520 mouse pointer changes all the time randomly: hello seems like often, when i leave the laptop alone for hours, when i come back somehow, the mouse pointer changes, i end up having to change the mouse pointer and everytime i reboot, i have to redo this... reinstalled everything fresh from win10 since the first time it...
  7. lenovo/W520/windows 10 home denied permissions to lenovo\windows 10 pro even tho later is...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lenovo/W520/windows 10 home denied permissions to lenovo\windows 10 pro even tho later is...: I have two computers: A. Lenovo w520 windows 10 pro upgraded from windows 7 (network name Admin-pc) B. Lenovo P71 windows 10 home installed with purchase (network name LenovoP71) On both computers file manager/network shows the other's icon I can now access P71 and open...
  8. Lenovo Yoga - Windows 10 - Bluetooth Driver Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Yoga - Windows 10 - Bluetooth Driver Issues: Bluetooth decided to stop working after a Windows Update. I have looked in settings under "Bluetooth and other devices" but I do not have the bluetooth toggle on/off switch available. I have checked the drivers in the Device Manager and they are not appearing, at all. I...
  9. Lenovo W520 (Windows 10) can't properly link to Lenovo tb-8704v

Lenovo W520 (Windows 10) can't properly link to Lenovo tb-8704v: I can not get a new Lenovo Tab 4 plus to link to my laptop. When I connect the device I get the confirmation tone going on and off. Additionally, when I press the Media device (Mtp) box on the tablet, the screen redraws and the checkmark disapears with the conformation tone...
  10. Lenovo w520 upgraded to windows 10 does not recognize any cam

Lenovo w520 upgraded to windows 10 does not recognize any cam: I have a Lenovo Laptop W520 which I upgraded 2 years ago from the original Windows 7 to Windows 10 No cam problems at all - ie the Lenovo cam worked with Windows 10 10 days ago the internal cam not recognize (see pic #1) Soon after I noticed also USB external Logitec 9000...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot